• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date
i feel bad for them too , as players , but you are asking too much from him ceero ... he is not obliged to fix others mess ... this is a mission that need lot of work/time/efforts with a high fail chance ...

DeletedUser3505

Yeah ofcourse, but if he's not using the tribe, why not give it to someone who would? If anyone's interested that is

maybe bcz he didn't find one yet ? their "big" players are trying to jump the ship rather than try reorganize their own tribe ...

DeletedUser3309

It was a sinking ship and it looks like the captain was the first to jump.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1914

Do you even play this world oddy? quit your hating just cause u couldn't beat us in your own world?

DeletedUser3505

Wow, you're such a hypocrite rhaegar. Complaining about merges when your own tribe has merged more times than anyone else. Amazing

DeletedUser3309

Do you even play this world oddy? quit your hating just cause u couldn't beat us in your own world?
I am just making critical observation. You know you don't have to stay, you could run off to the EN21 forum.

DeletedUser1914

Wow, you're such a hypocrite rhaegar. Complaining about merges when your own tribe has merged more times than anyone else. Amazing
First I have no problem with merges as long as their tactical and are at the begining or end of a world.Merging mid way just to get closer to 80% is what ticks me off.
I will list the merges B D has done and for why
1,2,3 - The multiple B D members brought from Leeds
4,5 - TLR and BoS who at that time split our tribes into sections BoS our north and south section and TLR was already in between alot of our provinces.

All of them were for valid reasons .We didnt do it to end the world quicker like some may have done

DeletedUser3505

Oh, you didn't merge to try to win, and none of your other cheesy moves have been to win, and you were trying to make things last as long as possible. Gotcha

DeletedUser3725

love is in the air .......i dont know why players always get offended so easy . Its a game ,which means to have fun ....

DeletedUser3578

love is in the air .......i dont know why players always get offended so easy . Its a game ,which means to have fun ....
This is a post, where we make critical observations on the current state of the realm and it's many "politics". It's understandable, why, some players like rhaegar, get easily offended (or deny honest criticism), when his tribe's politics, were criticized.

DeletedUser3725

This is a post, where we make critical observations on the current state of the realm and it's many "politics". It's understandable, why, some players like rhaegar, get easily offended (or deny honest criticism), when his tribe's politics, were criticized.

im aware of it , i should have specified it better .
yes we did a critical observation but why does player always think they are meant ....and i not specify gave a name .

DeletedUser1914

I simply stated why Our tribe at that given time did what we did.I should know given my role at that time.....It had nothing to do with denying it.Yes we have merged the most but we have had valid reasons.

DeletedUser3309

map_www_en18_99beda49fb491042bc9af697fb8bd252_14730867248265.png

A top map of all the barbarians.

DeletedUser3725

lmao , thats a nice one , and u cant see who took the most barbs :p

DeletedUser3087

I guess we just don't like the colour blue...All those black spots close to the 500,500 mark is understandable war zone, rest got Norfolk and clue...

DeletedUser3505

Is this a miracle we see happening? Has Hail the punisher worked up enough goodwill with the missus to rerecruit everyone to NOS?
Amazing

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1914

Is this a miracle we see happening? Has Hail the punisher worked up enough goodwill with the missus to rerecruit everyone to NOS?
Amazing
ayyee i dont know what happened but he is back and sent (i think) the people he wants an invite to WLD...certainly beats having my own tribe :)

DeletedUser3505

So the soap opera continues :p
Good thing though, things could have gotten a bit stale.
And The Plague is on it's fifth iteration (right? T-P, NOS, P&D, BD, WLD)