• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date
That reply was for my dear friend rhaegar2 ... i just tried to use his logic to compare nukes worth/count :p
Attacker/defender modifiers are another matter , mostly on the D favor , defender have the ability to gather/stack troops , walls bonus , morale penalties and/or faith advantage sometimes ... not saying it should be changed or anything but you don't always see someone asking for more power for turtles/small players in the mid-late game ...

DeletedUser3087

Glad to see you are still around SYPHAX :) I guess I am becoming one of those turtles though. Or does having the second highest offensive bash points in my tribe exclude me from that. I have been a turtle before though, way back an EN1

There are a lot of things to take into account, you can't just say mounted units are over powered, if you were to have 18K provisions in calv
2k MA and 2K LC. AND 18k defense 10k Sp and 8k Arch . Leaving moral, wall, luck faith all out and saying they attack at 100% and defend at 100% defense wins.

Having the right build helps you a lot, normally people have swords in there as well against this nuke and that is why they loose, because swords suck against calvary. If you were to have the same defensive build against 18k axes the axes would win.

You need to look at building time of troops, resources required ect. I am not going to go into depth of this, if you want to know do some number crunching of your own.

Glad to see you are still around SYPHAX :) I guess I am becoming one of those turtles though. Or does having the second highest offensive bash points in my tribe exclude me from that. I have been a turtle before though, way back an EN1

There are a lot of things to take into account, you can't just say mounted units are over powered, if you were to have 18K provisions in calv
2k MA and 2K LC. AND 18k defense 10k Sp and 8k Arch . Leaving moral, wall, luck faith all out and saying they attack at 100% and defend at 100% defense wins.

Having the right build helps you a lot, normally people have swords in there as well against this nuke and that is why they loose, because swords suck against calvary. If you were to have the same defensive build against 18k axes the axes would win.

You need to look at building time of troops, resources required ect. I am not going to go into depth of this, if you want to know do some number crunching of your own.
^this

hehe not really i' was just passing by and i couldn't resist replying :p but thanks anyway :)

if you think you are becoming a turtle then we have different definitions of the word ;) and i understand what you said and it's true but i don't understand why every reply add more variants/factors like i was the one claiming/complaining about something here . explain that to our mutual friend not me :eek:
it was an extremely friendly/polite reply , as always , about the provisions worth/troops count part only ... next reply will talk about the difference in number of villas/nukes maybe

DeletedUser3087

Well about the size difference between players, I am not entirely sure when the Moral actually starts to kick in. I know bienti has no negative moral when he attacks me, but I wonder if Trader would have. But I don't believe they should have a negative moral fighting against me yet. Moral I believe was introduced to discourage larger players to pick on players just starting out. Easy to feed on the weak right, so Moral was brought in. But from Rhae's report, I believe moral played a little role and that was the reason for his complaint.

One thing I must say though is that the troop relocation has made it easier for the attacker, building nukes takes a lot less time especially if you have more villages producing troops. But I think this is a step in the right direction, because who doesn't like to kick a little behind once in a while ;)

As for the complaining/claiming that is the nature of humans, always wants to be the best, never wrong and always right. And I knew you weren't trying to point fingers, i just always like to throw my name in the hat. Which is kind of odd cause it ain't really in my nature, or maybe it is.

Glad you could pop in SYPHAX, maybe in due time that might be all that I will do as well ;)

DeletedUser3016

Morale kicks in when you are hitting a player 4x smaller than yourself.

DeletedUser3087

MY points 270k x4 =1080k
Bienti points 1189k, therefore beyond the point on when moral kicks in, yet he attacks me with 100% moral. Will double check just got an attack from him...lol

DeletedUser3016

MY points 270k x4 =1080k
Bienti points 1189k, therefore beyond the point on when moral kicks in, yet he attacks me with 100% moral. Will double check just got an attack from him...lol
I am sure I had the morale calculation somewhere, will try and dig it out when I have some free time :)

DeletedUser3087

It is all good mate, I have loads of time, remember your flaw, don't try and overload your work load mate ;) I will have to check later as well

DeletedUser3833

its "smaller than 20% " from the bigger one in your case 1189*0.2=237 so everything below that he gets penalty

DeletedUser3803

I just do mass recruit set in 90% of villages 2100LC+ 2100MA and additional 300 rams in warzone villages. In the last two weeks, I relocated those horses from all villages and combine with warzone villages's rams and i sent 2-3 nukes to one of enemy village everyday. What happened next, defender lose with attrition damage cos I need only 12 days to build those horse nukes (thanks to 20% bonus intense training) and defender need 42 days to recruit standard defence (7000 sp,7000 sw, 7000 ar). After about 30-40 nukes all defence were gone, and my nobles walked in and I asked other teammates who were far from warzones to walk in. (At that time I had 40 +only and similar to enemy size. ) Now I have 60 + villages , with 40 + horses nukes . I will be sending 12 nukes to 12 villages of another operation zone where I did my chapel drop. After that I will reload remaining 30 nukes again and send them again until they have almost zero defence(current enemy is smaller with 20 villas only.).I wont noble villages one by one cos it takes some risk to send nobles plus, the main reason is, it will decrease my morale when enemy size become smaller. It is better to destroy all defence in all villages first,hopefully within 3 days this time ,after that keep sending horse nukes to farm everyday then nobles walk in.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1104

I just do mass recruit set in 90% of villages 2100LC+ 2100MA and additional 300 rams in warzone villages..
Way to tell everyone who u attack what defense to now make and how many trebs they need oO

DeletedUser3803

It is standard horse nuke! World is ending soon. Lot of people quit and inactive now. I dont think it matters now! :p

DeletedUser3087

Yes I know everyone here is active why else would we be here...lol
Just joking by the way. I was only responding to drmrboss's comment. I don't intend to attack anyone at the moment. And welcome to the forum. Great place to find some good information and some banter

Yes I know everyone here is active why else would we be here...lol
Just joking by the way. I was only responding to drmrboss's comment. I don't intend to attack anyone at the moment. And welcome to the forum. Great place to find some good information and some banter
Thank you.....yes you just popped my forum cherry ;) I have to start somewhere and here seemed as good a place as any!
I see you like my little catch phrase #HereToHelp :p
Always happy to give inspiration where it is needed x