• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser1914

# this world is going to be finished soon because of the huge tribal hugfest between two of 3 major powers.congratulations to ybl and own for playing gang up and to the oh so wonderful members of FOD who dont know how to respond to attacks and actually help anyone until their asses are on the line.

DeletedUser3087

Thank you.....yes you just popped my forum cherry ;) I have to start somewhere and here seemed as good a place as any!
I see you like my little catch phrase #HereToHelp :p
Always happy to give inspiration where it is needed x

It made my original post "The end is near..." just so much more uplifting don't you think. And I don't mind getting some inspiration else where, sometimes we need a fresh perspective on certain matters.

DeletedUser3087

# this world is going to be finished soon because of the huge tribal hugfest between two of 3 major powers.congratulations to ybl and own for playing gang up and to the oh so wonderful members of FOD who dont know how to respond to attacks and actually help anyone until their asses are on the line.

No love lost there :p

DeletedUser1914

No love lost there :p
Love? what Love
I only hold love for those of us from en18 that remain and the few very few competent players we have gathered over the other worlds.
Del,whisky,ohee etc etc

I am sensing that someone is not a 'happy bunny' #TurnThatFrownUpsideDown
There is no 'hugfest', we have just not had any problems. the two Tribes have been on the opposite side of the map until recently. Our focus is on BD since it became clear they were planning an attack. We have stayed with that focus. Why would we look to fight a tribe that has given us no reason to when we are already fighting another albeit under a different name? Splitting our attacks and fighting on two fronts would not be good planning or practice. As far as I am aware, the two Tribes fight independently. We are looking to gain villages and Provinces not share them.
Your main problem seems to be with FOD and their inability play to your perceived standards and work as team. I can't help you with that. Sorry x

Love? what Love
I only hold love for those of us from en18 that remain and the few very few competent players we have gathered over the other worlds.
Del,whisky,ohee etc etc
Thanks my fellow lord, :)
There is no 'hugfest', we have just not had any problems. the two Tribes have been on the opposite side of the map until recently. Our focus is on BD since it became clear they were planning an attack. We have stayed with that focus. Why would we look to fight a tribe that has given us no reason to when we are already fighting another albeit under a different name? Splitting our attacks and fighting on two fronts would not be good planning or practice. As far as I am aware, the two Tribes fight independently. We are looking to gain villages and Provinces not share them.
Your main problem seems to be with FOD and their inability play to your perceived standards and work as team. I can't help you with that. Sorry x
It's much fun when it's not easy :),
A few weeks before, there were three major powers, they were almost equal! Each of us had %14 of world. now it's changed: OWN has 19%, YBL %18 and FOD 11%. How it will end, and how the end will occur in this world. I'm all excited to see.

A few weeks before, there were three major powers, they were almost equal! Each of us had %14 of world. now it's changed: OWN has 19%, YBL %18 and FOD 11%. How it will end, and how the end will occur in this world. I'm all excited to see.

The lads and lasses at YBL are happy to bring excitement into your life!
I will let them know that, contrary to popular belief, there is still life in the far South. We were beginning to think we needed to bring a defibrillator to every battle! #TheLightsAreOnButNoOneIsHome
SPOILER ALERT: You have some good players but not enough to stop us. #ThinkHappyThoughts

DeletedUser3803

Hey, how did u get those stats? The barbs already excluded? Afaik, world ending condition 80% counts only to the top 10 tribe players' villages without barbs and YBL+ OWN already got 60% +, may be 70% I guess.

DeletedUser1914

You try planning an operation against ricky or bienti (true fact we did try) and you only get a godamned response from other members who are on frontlines or are heavily supporting members (around 10 of us) EVERY TIME I DO NOT SEE A NEW FACE OFFERING OUT OF OUR 157 members that only 10 are willing to fight an enemy....it grates on your nerves when you once led a section that had over 25 willing and capable members.and out of those 10 only 2 can actually spare any troops of worth noting.

You try planning an operation against ricky or bienti (true fact we did try) and you only get a godamned response from other members who are on frontlines or are heavily supporting members (around 10 of us) EVERY TIME I DO NOT SEE A NEW FACE OFFERING OUT OF OUR 157 members that only 10 are willing to fight an enemy....it grates on your nerves when you once led a section that had over 25 willing and capable members.and out of those 10 only 2 can actually spare any troops of worth noting.
There is not much I can say to this except the players you mention are ' one-man fighting machines' who also happen to have willing and available support from other players if required. If you start attacking them you should expect a speedy and effective response #YouWillGetShafted
Maybe this is what put your players off.
The only advise I can give if you do attack, is something my doctor once said to me when I went for an injection "Bend over and hope it doesn't hurt too much" :eek:

DeletedUser1914

There is not much I can say to this except the players you mention are ' one-man fighting machines' who also happen to have willing and available support from other players if required. If you start attacking them you should expect a speedy and effective response #YouWillGetShafted
Maybe this is what put your players off.
The only advise I can give if you do attack, is something my doctor once said to me when I went for an injection "Bend over and hope it doesn't hurt too much" :eek:
The attacks dont hurt tbh.I can dodge and choose when i want to defend whenever i want because bienti and ricky are both lacking in nobles and dont bother sending rams in their attacks most of the time.I get pissed and as you say "shafted" when they start sending sabotage attacks at a player who is litterally 100x smaller than them >.>

DeletedUser3484

What? Do you want i posted a image of total nobles space that i have. First you attack at larger players from different accounts, then you come on to the forums for crying that ybl bigger members attacking at very smaller players or using sabs.
i have not send even a single sabs at any villas except where tribemembers needed, so better if u not called my name on to the forums.
i dont want a popularity on to the forums:(
Better if i die as a secretly so i have not to check the forums again .;)

DeletedUser1914

What? Do you want i posted a image of total nobles space that i have. First you attack at larger players from different accounts, then you come on to the forums for crying that ybl bigger members attacking at very smaller players or using sabs.
i have not send even a single sabs at any villas except where tribemembers needed, so better if u not called my name on to the forums.
0.0 ricky is on the forums now
Anyhow yeh that wasn't directed at you(the your nuke part was cause you hardly send rams) but bienti once finding out he couldnt slam through my stacks just sabotaged it down :(

DeletedUser3803

Congratulations to everyone winning this war and special thanks to all leaders who lead us into this sweet ending.. As a newbie in this world, I have to read and learn hundred of pages in the forums to figure out the game mechanics and to fight against much bigger crowned tribe. It is quite funny to see later that a lot of enemy players are much worse than me, assuming myself as average finally. My special impression behind the success of the winning tribes (no offense for the comparison), OWN has the best strategical structure thanks to PeaceFrog, Yakuza ,CeeRo, has best tax collection system, and Inlander has the highest encouraging and communicating leader Anthraxx. Good luck to everyone who are playing in new world EN 22, this world is enough for me though.

DeletedUser3578

Been a pleasure, playing with you all (some more than others), and I hope to see you again, on the other worlds. Cheers.

DeletedUser3087

Yes well played guys. You deserved the win. It was great fighting against you all and well done Peace, Ceero and Anthraxx. See you again :)

DeletedUser3727

Yakuza - It's been a pleasure leading you to victory.
OWN/LoB/InLanders - It's been a pleasure working with you since day 1.
BD - Well fought for a while, but I think you were too sure on your own merits (Gator, or other "high ranked" BD players, I'd like to play with you on a future world, to see things from your side, please let me know when you restart somewhere).

Some of the mods / opponents might not approve that we merged to win, but I prefer to stay true to my words than backstab someone to artificially keep a server alive. It's not us, the players, who's responsible to keep this game interesting and alive, it's the creators that should ensure there's an endgame or something to do to actually win. If something like that was implemented we could have competed with OWN on "friendly" terms to have a winner (castle/fortress/whatever). But I will not backstab anyone to get a win, it'll come back to haunt you sooner rather than later.