• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser3505

And haha, the irony escaped me there for a moment, but you've merged again :D

DeletedUser3727

in all honesty my days of forum trolling are a thing of the past. but this was too good to not pick up on.
Excerpt from FoD tribe description below:
upload_2016-9-14_9-53-47.png

TWO tribes? Seriously? It's the sixth iteration of the NOS/P&D/whatever tribe that you're currently using as your home.
FoW is already a combination of how many tribes (NAM, Fellowship, Dragons, Templars god knows what else). BD is the same merge central.
So your description should be "We are fivehundredorso tribes that have come together to go inactive as a group"

DeletedUser3087

Thank you Ceero for pointing out the obvious, you seem to have a knack for that...

So as it stands now
map_www_en18_a42974d7b8699b2ff2829051c3c77a5c_14738383067941.png

OWN seems to have almost half the map under its control

DeletedUser1104

Eh spread wise maybe, but the points are basically the same. OWN is more spread out with its villages in general. YBL (especially along its borders with FOD) have alot of points all in one place. Likely from nobling FOD/FOW/NOS/BD/T-P/Everyothernametheyhaveused who nobled all the barbs in the area. OWN has a similar spread where its been nobling FOD.

DeletedUser3803

Sick in fighting with FOW/FOD/NOS/BD whatever u call. One i conquered a villa, they noble two barbs somewhere. In my current war zone province, all barbs have been nobled and no barb for chapel drop to enter. (Someone even nobled all barbs in one or two provinces). Afaik, barbs dont count in conquering 80% of villas. No space to farm in war zone when there is almost no barb, no way to mint properly. The worst case is that , we have to pay tax(donations) for tribe, dammed it. In short, not worth fighting those barbs villas/barb noblers.

DeletedUser3087

Who could have thought taking barbs would discourage people from taking your villages...

Here is my response drmrboss: taking barbs doesn't require skill or a lot of troops.Expanding to fast, which tends to happen when fighting an enemy that doesn't fight back, leaves you with a lot of villas to defend without the required troops to defend them. This allows you to conquer that certain villa easier and means, you don't really need that chapel. But saying this there are a lot of draw backs, you need more nobles ( more villas for you to take), game gets drawn out, no farming ground, your moral will decrease against said player as you keep conquering his villas.

Silver lining - The barbs will run out sooner or later

PS. I don't like barb noblers either

DeletedUser1914

On the topic of barb nobelers.I am one i wont lie...But i dont just noble barbs i do it for a reason.A if your my size ( a measly 66k) and your going to fight a player like ricky2002 who is 1.648k at the time of this message then ofc im not going to give him an easy way into my province by leaving a barb open for him to walk right on in and crush me with his overwhelming offensive troops that i can't hope to match.Much easier and tactical to close your province and assault one province at a time. the only people i dislike are those that just noble barbs and don't attempt to fight the enemy. for anyone who watched leeds castle coming from one of our members (then SWG) " I low-key nobled 5 provinces full of barbs and nobody had a single problem with it because of what i did with the villages"

DeletedUser3505

Hm. The game is definitely flawed, the start of the server was interesting and actionpacked, but now it's just slowly dieing

DeletedUser3087

Well maybe if you decided to attack own you could have some fun too. I am having a blast 200 incoming attacks a day. My BP has gone up with 2.6 mil in the last week. So I don't know what you are complaining about ;) The start is always interesting, because people believe they have a chance. Once the die is cast, and people start to see how the game is going, some give up, others think it is to easy, and some never give up. War goes on the odds get stacked even more and the more people believe there is no hope and leave the game. If there was someway to instill a little hope, people might not leave and there could be more fun to have by all.

DeletedUser1104

Hm. The game is definitely flawed, the start of the server was interesting and actionpacked, but now it's just slowly dieing
That was a product of our own doing. The alliance that had been formed was very effective... apparently too effective heh.

Plus, no new tribes have formed in a long time because in part of the way the tribe level system works... So even if people are bored and want to make a new tribe to do their own thing they wont because they would have to start at level 1 and face a bunch of tribes of over level 20-40....

Edit- FOD doesnt count as a new tribe. its alot of the same ppl back in the original tribe of BD. Plus most of you dont do squat in a war >_>

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3087

BASH POINT BREAK DOWN

OWN: 50/86 (58%) People with a 1 mill + BP Total (24 with 1 mil + DBP and 42 with 1 mill + OBP)
YBL + BL: 54/139 (39%) People with a 1 mill+ BP Total (19 with 1 mil + DBP and 40 with 1 mill + OBP)
FOD: 61/152 (40%) People with a 1 mill+ BP Total (45 with 1 mil + DBP and 20 with 1 mill + OBP)

OWN: 31/86 (36%) People with a 2 mill + BP Total (7 with 2 mil + DBP and 23 with 2 mill + OBP)

YBL + BL: 32/139 (23%) People with a 2 mill+ BP Total (7 with 2 mil + DBP and 26 with 2 mill + OBP)
FOD: 36/152 (24%) People with a 2 mill+ BP Total (19 with 2 mil + DBP and 7 with 2 mill + OBP)

DeletedUser1914

Slowly dying...yeh it is.Though i dont blame people for leaving tbh.Like some people are in the mindset right now of why bother fighting when someone who is 10x my size 146 x 10 = 1mill k+ and they just send wave after wave of MA/LC nukes at 76% without even caring that they may be killed because they know eventually they will kill whatever is inside the village.WHILST doing the same to several players at once.... So no i dont blame anyone in particular for killing the server :)

Yeah, I'm not blaming anyone, I think the game is flawed

The nature of the game makes it VERY hard for a new player to be successful. TW1 has the same issue, the older players know everyone and tend to band together and there isnt alot of new players being taught how to play from the upper echelon cause they dont want to take the time or their tribe is full...or its easier to feed on them (sad but true lol).

also the amount of time/commitment to this kinda game that is needed to be an upper echelon player can be steep especially in wars. With a free game it kinda makes players more willing to drop the game since there isnt much investment.

DeletedUser1914

The nature of the game makes it VERY hard for a new player to be successful. TW1 has the same issue, the older players know everyone and tend to band together and there isnt alot of new players being taught how to play from the upper echelon cause they dont want to take the time or their tribe is full...or its easier to feed on them (sad but true lol).

also the amount of time/commitment to this kinda game that is needed to be an upper echelon player can be steep especially in wars. With a free game it kinda makes players more willing to drop the game since there isnt much investment.
TW1 in my opinion isn't too bad with the circle jerk of old players tbh.Due to the different tribe limits your bound to get atleast some new players in every oldie tribe.

also has anyone noticed how despite the fact a defender may have 200% morale and their attacker only 87% with 2k infantry each defending and 2k ma/lc attacking the defender still loses? lmao

DeletedUser1104

TW1 in my opinion isn't too bad with the circle jerk of old players tbh.Due to the different tribe limits your bound to get atleast some new players in every oldie tribe.

also has anyone noticed how despite the fact a defender may have 200% morale and their attacker only 87% with 2k infantry each defending and 2k ma/lc attacking the defender still loses? lmao
totally offtopic... but lc cost 4 food and MA cost 5 food. if they both trade one for one with one cost spear/swords/archers then no one would ever buy them. If you think logically each lc/ma should be as good as 4-5 defensive units depending on which type it is and what type is weak etc..

hmm... so using the same logic if i attack with 15k axes against only 2k HC with 200% and i lost i have the right to complain about defence being too unbalance/overpowered ?? i always thought it's about provisions worth not troops count ... i didn't know i was wrong

hmm... so using the same logic if i attack with 15k axes against only 2k HC with 200% and i lost i have the right to complain about defence being too unbalance/overpowered ?? i always thought it's about provisions worth not troops count ... i didn't know i was wrong

well you could always go through the math of what defensive value is being used and then take 80% of that...% of attack type and % of defense types and how they match up etc...i use to be able to do this but hard to explain in typing heh and havent done it in awhile

DeletedUser3833

2k hc with 200% would be 4k hc aka 24k provisions > 15k axes with 100% and so you lose (obv the specific off/def values would need to be included to make a completly accurate statement but as an estimation it works)