• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser1914

So we are here again.I am making maps....yet again and will be providing snippets of tribes like usual.

map_www_en18_88dcd1fc290294c5cded83e4608338d1_14648712120671.png

P&D - Crowns....Crowns everywhere
L0B - apparent buddies with #1
Yak - yet to be seen? likely control over members is poor.after an attempt by 2 of their members.
FOW - control seems iffy.They lack an education class apparently .Like to write with annoying dots
B D&ABD - Biased but B D is contained with 95% of members from B D on leeds (currently have over 80% of world)
trl - seem to be a make up of multiple smaller tribes and CTA.

DeletedUser1104

Unless something has changed in the last like 2 days, LOB is at wars with p&d. Not buddies with them.

DeletedUser2084

LoB is currently at war with the PD

Show them what a world winning tribe can do :) I already destroyed Jhin (Graficzek on En17) so hard he had to quit and create a new account because he was so embarrassed. I'm sure you can do it as well haha.

DeletedUser1914

UPDATE
So I have been made aware LoB are not indeed friends but at war. I Apologise to all that may have been affected by the comment but it was my knowledge at that time which has now been rectified.

DeletedUser3505

I was also kind of testing our people's judgement, as I told them to look around and decide for themselves if they wanted to attack. They kind of failed, but hopefully learnt from it

DeletedUser2084

I was also kind of testing our people's judgement, as I told them to look around and decide for themselves if they wanted to attack. They kind of failed, but hopefully learnt from it

..what? As a leader it's your judgement that matters. You should be deciding who to attack and not to attack based on what's best for your tribe and members.

DeletedUser3505

Sometimes people have to experience things themselves to really get it

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en18_3d9088a5266694ea523fea64219d1397_14652044115452.png

A new map! seems TEM got absorbed by LoB a little....that or they got nobled over the weekend

TEM and MCS are out of the top 10 ...
map_www_en18_8ff07b6a3202050c46864b8d68169734_14655328494544.png

P&D : 1st ranked tribe in everything , points/ppM/Bash ... they are fighting on multiple fronts doing very good at some fronts/bad at other fronts ... mixture of good active players , some points whores and some parasites :p
LoB : they are at war with P&D/the plague since the start of this server ... they weren't doing very well at first but it seems like they are doing much better recently ...
Yak : bunch of criminals, gangsters and outlaws ... will pass this one :eek:
OWN : barbs noblers/simcity players ... 90% of their members don't have any sense of humor :(
FOW : don't know much about this one so i will pass
B D : the youngest tribe in the top 10 . they joined this world a little late, some of them still didn't get the 2nd villa yet ...nice spread/too close to eachother in the same time ... only time will tell how they will do
TRL : same as FOW
INL : honestly i didn't expect them to last long ... turned out they have some quality players .
Honorable mention :
illuminati : those guys catch my eye ... they have perfect ppM / bash ratio compared to their size , very selective recruitment / nice spread .... i expect them to be in the top 10/5 very soon . they will have an important role in the upcoming wars ...

DeletedUser3087

FOW : don't know much about this one so i will pass
TRL : same as FOW
Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe it is good not to be known, if we would want to catch someone by surprise, but bad since we haven't yet made an impression. Also this could be that OWN is on the other side of the map, and in between us lays this big ocean known as P&D.

Who cares anyway right? As long as everyone is having a great time that is all that really matters. And SYPHAX keep up the good work mate.

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe it is good not to be known, if we would want to catch someone by surprise, but bad since we haven't yet made an impression.
This is why i think tribes opinions should be done , or at least started , by tribes leaders they have more infos about tribes/diplomacy/wars on the world ... i'm too lazy to keep an eye on tribes on the other side of the map and PeaceFrog is telling me nothing ... somehow he knows that i will betray/backstab him in my first chance :rolleyes:
You should give us your version :) everyone should give their opinions about tribes ... give this dead forum a kiss of life

DeletedUser1914

Nice fact i think P&D are fighting 4-5 of the tribes listed in your map.
also go look at tw2tools en12 huhuhu (i would provide a link buuutt the site wont actually load for me...)

I did take a look at EN12 stats when you moved here from EN17 ... i just didn't feel like mentioning that :p i skipped many other details about some tribes ... it will be your job to tell us about B D great journey on EN12 :D

Ps : "world winner tribe" lost it charm a long ago imo ... we all know how worlds are won with the current 80% end game system ... no offense intended

Last edited:

DeletedUser3016

I did take a look at EN12 stats when you moved here from EN17 ... i just didn't feel like mentioning that :p i skipped many other details about some tribes ... it will be your job to tell us about B D great journey on EN12 :D

Ps : "world winner tribe" lost it charm a long ago imo ... we all know how worlds are won with the current 80% end game system ... no offense intended
World winning is nice to stretch the ego a little, but currently as so many tribes have won, each with up to 200 members, there are a few out there.