• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser

d6dfa0a48e69a5d84902341a25c67aa0

The dynamic map of the top 10 [21/6/2016]

DeletedUser2084

Jhin getting wrecked. Knew he was a trash player just like hes a trash talker haha. Gets slapped silly on En17, forced to create a new account and make some excuse up how he can't play anymore, plays on En18 and gets slapped silly there too.

Oh I love it.

DeletedUser2615

Oh, that is strange. He cannot play anymore here as well because he is away or something? He seems to have bad luck having to be away just after he gets attacked :(

DeletedUser3586

Interesting news is I saw Jhin On en19. He found a new P&D there. :)

DeletedUser3586

P&D sure are barb nobling a lot lately?
yes, they are. I just checked en18 conquest list, they nobled more barbs than players villages lately. Without Jhin, you might see more churches in P&D provinces with thePope as their new leader. They might become more religious

DeletedUser3227

Yeh PD are pretty much as bad as ADD from en15, barb noblers that think they are the best

I think it's time for another Top 10 map . will try to keep same colors :p ... i prefer static maps , it make it easier to track world changes/tribes growth ...

map_www_en18_4724c4211780939901c87acabc35f99a_14666936597567.png

NwD1Jng.jpg

NOS : 3rd change of leadearship/name ... they are doing less good than the last time but they still ahead of other tribes ... at war with LoB/OWN/INL/FOW/TRL/YaK and last time i checked they declare war at B D too ... not sure if any of this will change with the new leadership 33 players in the top 100
YaK :
silently sneaked to the 2nd rank from the 4th ... very good growth/with less effort ... at war with NOS/ TEM maybe ?? 13 players in the top 100
OWN : at war with NOS/TFP/KOG 19 players in the top 100
LoB :
dropped from the 2nd rank ... they lost few members and had to do some internal nobling which slow down their growth ... at war with NOS/TEM . they were also at war with FOW at some stage . not sure if they still fighting each other 10 players in the top 100
FOW : still don't know much about them but they have bad spread on the map and slow growth if you ask me :rolleyes: ... at war with NOS/ LoB?? 6 players in the top 100
B D : toddlers :p though they are growing healthy/fast ... at war with TEM/?? one player in the top 100
INL : EN15 fellows ... doing good so far imo ... at war with NOS/NAN/KOG 5 players in the top 100
TRL : i like JD619 posts so i will let him do this one ;) ... at war with NOS/FOW / TEM ?? 8 players in the top 100
dra : bad spread . being bullied by other tribes ?? ... except NAN i don't see much fighting between them and other tribes one player in the top 100
NAM : same as dra ... no players in the top 100

On a side note after some deep thinking ... i think there is a connection between NOS different names ... first there was this plague , very contagious type , then they have this pain and desolation , physically/mentally , then we finally get a bunch of saints , bless their souls , who threatening their enemies by , and i'm copying from the tribe profil : "pride and destruction is on the forecast" ... i'm such a genius !! :eek:

DeletedUser1914

Will be making a map tommorow when tw2tools actually updates.Been some changes nothing overly drastic

Agreed ... we need a new map . some remarkable changes in last hours ... nice move :) . though that may make some people start pointing fingers at your tribe as the , you now that unpleasant word start with "M" , tribe of the server :rolleyes:

someone should do a top 10 map of highest ppm tribes :rolleyes:
hehe we can't do a top 10 map just for a one man tribe :p

DeletedUser1914

Agreed ... we need a new map . some remarkable changes in last hours ... nice move :) . though that may make some people start pointing fingers at your tribe as the , you now that unpleasant word start with "M" , tribe of the server :rolleyes:

hehe we can't do a top 10 map just for a one man tribe :p
Let them.Unlike the dear word starting with M we can actually work together.
map_www_en18_e218166f5099bc5bdf461f16342fed5f_14668042980693.png

DeletedUser3505

What's that word starting with M? No clue :p
Yakuza is indeed at war with NOS and TEM

DeletedUser3087

TRL : i like JD619 posts so i will let him do this one ;) ... at war with NOS/FOW / TEM ?? 8 players in the top 100

Guess I must say something... Whoops TRL is no more, I didn't like leadership I wanted to be set free and be able to do my own thing under the supervision of BD of course. So the world has changed somewhat and I share my bed with some new found friends.

What's that word starting with M? No clue :p
Yakuza is indeed at war with NOS and TEM
No joking about this I was in a tribe called willywillybumbum, had a lot of fun there ;) then we merge with someone, who merged with someone else, who merged with someone else then we became Surr or whatever was left of it after some of them left to join ADD, then Real life intervened and I was out of the game. Don't know much after that...must have blacked out woke up 4 months later and here I am at it again.

Sorry there is no story about how hammer had it in for all of us. And tried to frame me for killing my friend kLoger, and went behind my back with our fearsome leader to cause some Beautiful Destruction by letting the killer Paroda free as he could not be contained anymore. The monster I made has been set free to create some more Beautiful Destruction.

DeletedUser

Guess I must say something... Whoops TRL is no more, I didn't like leadership I wanted to be set free and be able to do my own thing under the supervision of BD of course. So the world has changed somewhat and I share my bed with some new found friends.

No joking about this I was in a tribe called willywillybumbum, had a lot of fun there ;) then we merge with someone, who merged with someone else, who merged with someone else then we became Surr or whatever was left of it after some of them left to join ADD, then Real life intervened and I was out of the game. Don't know much after that...must have blacked out woke up 4 months later and here I am at it again.

Sorry there is no story about how hammer had it in for all of us. And tried to frame me for killing my friend kLoger, and went behind my back with our fearsome leader to cause some Beautiful Destruction by letting the killer Paroda free as he could not be contained anymore. The monster I made has been set free to create some more Beautiful Destruction.

Remind your mighty killer be careful of getting back-time next time lol Jeez..