• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser3087

Hello there neighbour, looks like we have lots to talk about since you are not interested in taking my village...lol. Great nukes though, and well played.

DeletedUser

TRL : i like JD619 posts so i will let him do this one ;) ... at war with NOS/FOW / TEM ?? 8 players in the top 100

Guess I must say something... Whoops TRL is no more, I didn't like leadership I wanted to be set free and be able to do my own thing under the supervision of BD of course. So the world has changed somewhat and I share my bed with some new found friends.

No joking about this I was in a tribe called willywillybumbum, had a lot of fun there ;) then we merge with someone, who merged with someone else, who merged with someone else then we became Surr or whatever was left of it after some of them left to join ADD, then Real life intervened and I was out of the game. Don't know much after that...must have blacked out woke up 4 months later and here I am at it again.

Sorry there is no story about how hammer had it in for all of us. And tried to frame me for killing my friend kLoger, and went behind my back with our fearsome leader to cause some Beautiful Destruction by letting the killer Paroda free as he could not be contained anymore. The monster I made has been set free to create some more Beautiful Destruction.

Remind your mighty killer be careful of getting back-time next time lol Jeez..
Hello there neighbour, looks like we have lots to talk about since you are not interested in taking my village...lol. Great nukes though, and well played.

Hi there, I think you made a wrong move by chapel inside my territory, you know it is not going to work.

DeletedUser1914

Hi there, I think you made a wrong move by chapel inside my territory, you know it is not going to work.
I saw the reports of that mishap.....85k support just how many nukes did you lose?

DeletedUser3631

TRL : i like JD619 posts so i will let him do this one ;) ... at war with NOS/FOW / TEM ?? 8 players in the top 100

Guess I must say something... Whoops TRL is no more, I didn't like leadership I wanted to be set free and be able to do my own thing under the supervision of BD of course. So the world has changed somewhat and I share my bed with some new found friends.

Whoah watch it JD, else we will have trouble!

DeletedUser3087

I meant to say I did not like to be in a leadership role, not I didn't like you/our leadership...lol

Always willing to fight
Oh and Boblally by know you should know exactly who and what I am...
P.S I know you are joking, but I was told to be more serious yesterday.

DeletedUser2785

Oh and Boblally by know you should know exactly who and what I am...
P.S I know you are joking, but I was told to be more serious yesterday.
Who could be the lucky person?

DeletedUser3624

map_www_en18_c4d1fc33575e4d6901662144dc9c60b6_14675885801983.png

DeletedUser

map_www_en18_a59d02b5776553d2d93a44867f6c677b_14681342200810.png

So no more Top 10 opinions ? I would do one so people would know that we ain't dead.

B D: Good move by merging with TRL, giving them quick N.1 in the realm; But the barb nobling tactics are really just.... no comment
NOS: My tribe so I won't give comment due to biased.
Yak: Growing very steadily... without any real pressure, I do think they got the largest potential in this realm
OWN: Experienced world-winning leadership, wow scary tribe
LoB: Ally with Yak and Own so they can survive...not for a long time tho
FWN: a small tribe merge with a small tribe merge with a small tribe
Inlanders: Nice work for staying this long.. t
Bananas: I hate banana...
RCN: don't know much about them so I wont comment
TFP: same as above

Maybe we should only do top eight from now on , you have more pts than the rank 10 tribe , unless you want to end up doing Barren tribe in the top 10 soon :p

DeletedUser1104

Maybe we should only do top eight from now on , you have more pts than the rank 10 tribe , unless you want to end up doing Barren tribe in the top 10 soon :p
I see no problem with this
SVnIotl.png

DeletedUser3087

That's their modus operandi.
As far as I know there has only been 2 mergers thus far. BD forming from 3 sister tribes and TRL joining them. But you might be referring to the past as well, see you where on leeds. Or maybe you were referring to the barb nobling, personally only a few players in this world can say they haven't taken a barb. jchinz has taken 6 ( only stating your name as you brought it up), I have taken 3, but the conquest list doesn't tell the whole story as I made a player quit and took one of his villages that then registered as a barb.Same could be said for many other players. I can only speak for myself, but taking barbs in the beginning can help with your growth, but taking them mid/late game if not to enter a province is a bit beside the point really.

DeletedUser1914

That's their modus operandi.
still sore about leeds I see lmao.

And please stop acting like your tribes dont take barbs.If i went through your players noble history i would see countless barbs.Every tribe has barb nobelers thank you for pointing the obvious out....

map_www_en18_d461d5a23778f70cce27e7fe6548fe5a_14685149283963.png

B D : looking at their members/ppM they have lot of room to grow ... they will grow much more but they will have to deal with the lack of expansion space for all their members/diplomacy restrictions ...
NOS : merged with RCN which give them new bloods and maybe will help them secure their southern area ...
YaK : after securing their NW section , mostly by recruitment , it seems like they are more and more engaged on the "hot" areas
OWN : i regret the day i joined them :(
LoB : they are doing very good , like most tribes fighting NOS atm due to multiple top tribes fighting NOS at once , they have two problems imo : bad spread on the map and a lot of dead weight
FOW : they are in a worse position since the last time . even after their last merge ... they are more like food / recruitment reserve for other tribes ...
INL : still doing good imo ...
NAN : i don't know much about them but i heard that they aren't very bad :rolleyes:

i may try to create another thread for stats/conquests of the top 4-5 tribes soon ... depending on my mood/free time :p

DeletedUser3505

I prefer this zoom level:
map_www_en18_072262d01e42e7b4e47496a210104083_14685293387991.png

Last edited by a staff member: