• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser2785

At least the Hall of Fame will always mean something =D
Agreed!
[QUOTE="
Ps : "world winner tribe" lost it charm a long ago imo ... we all know how worlds are won with the current 80% end game system ... no offense intended[/QUOTE]
Well technically merge was the last resource,as our enemies died out due to in activity,so comparing en12 with others won't work..:p

DeletedUser3016

Agreed!
[QUOTE="
Ps : "world winner tribe" lost it charm a long ago imo ... we all know how worlds are won with the current 80% end game system ... no offense intended
Well technically merge was the last resource,as our enemies died out due to in activity,so comparing en12 with others won't work..:p[/QUOTE]
EN10 is going the same way as EN12 did. Still fighting, but it's a long slog with many going inactive.

DeletedUser3505

also go look at tw2tools en12 huhuhu (i would provide a link buuutt the site wont actually load for me...)
tw2tools is a great site, but damn, so unreliable. Atm I've lost all my maps as dynamic maps havent been working at all for some days :'(

DeletedUser3087

map_www_en18_77e12cbb19c76af3008204efcfba2408_14657536583181.png

SO YOU WANT OPINIONS

Can't really help there, but lets start off with TRL, we are a small tribe with a few sharp edges. The diplomate is abit insane and goes by the name : the weird and wonderfull... He keeps on getting into trouble and always seems to be making is mark in other peoples business. The leader rules him with an Iron fist. He is seldomly heard from but rules above all. Tardis the giver is willing to sacrifce all of his troops to help the tribe get to that all important next level skill point :p Our warlod beats everyone into the ground with a hammer as his name suggests. But their is one feared by all, and I dear not speak his name, he has risen from the blood bath I created, to stand over all... The Killer Paroda...

Yes we merged with the fewer lesser tribes around us, but it is they who wanted to join us ,not we who went in search of them.

So opinions... we aren't like those P&D fellas that only wants to buy their way to a victory, but I have to give it to them, they are giving it one hell of a go. I heard OWN is being ruled by some frog, I hope he gets himself a princess to kiss him so he can turn into a prince to take the throne an become king one day. They seem to making a lot of head way, climbing all the way to third place. Can't say much about LoB except it doesn't seem that like to talk much to a diplomat that is only interested in making small talk. Seems to me like FOW is starting to loose a little ground, maybe not on the map, but there points per players are starting to fall behind, could indicate some inactivity. BD fresh of their win, like you haven't heard it enough... seem to be going along quiet nicely. Gator and rhaegar seems to have a few good men there. Yakuza...you have al probably met Ceero by know...but the true snake in the grass, sweet talker, tongue as sharp as a knife is Leigonnaire. Man can this guy make you believe anything. I am sure that he will be able to convince me that I am a crab or something in a matter of minutes...

Hope you liked my little story, but if you have ever talked to me then you will know most of what I say is absolute BS

maybe I should not have said that...(¬_¬)

DeletedUser2084

Only 200 people lol; would love to see 80-100.
Was talking about the Rank 1-3 points and attacker :p. Members win world winning tribes don't really matter anymore with the current end-game unfortunately.

DeletedUser3505

but the true snake in the grass, sweet talker, tongue as sharp as a knife is Leigonnaire. Man can this guy make you believe anything. I am sure that he will be able to convince me that I am a crab or something in a matter of minutes...
Hehe

DeletedUser3087

I believe if you actually look at my map the first team mentioned on the Legend is dra - the dragons. Sure it might no be the brightest colour, but you are there

DeletedUser3586

I believe if you actually look at my map the first team mentioned on the Legend is dra - the dragons. Sure it might no be the brightest colour, but you are there
I saw your map and saw the dragon there. When I said we are not the map, I meant it like a joke. Because rhaeger said he never saw dragon on the map in game ^_^

DeletedUser1914

I saw your map and saw the dragon there. When I said we are not the map, I meant it like a joke. Because rhaeger said he never saw dragon on the map in game ^_^
weeelll you are decently spread out ....in other news it would seem tw2tools has dis-appeared ?