• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser1104

someone should update the maps, lots of fighting going on... and im too lazy to make a map myself.

DeletedUser3505

I have the tab open at all times, so I just click generate map :p

Who's fighting?
map_www_en18_c0aa52dfdf3670c9b3712bf0a17cba99_14688434647332.png

DeletedUser3505

Okey, back in business.
INL merged into LoB it would seem

map_www_en18_565ec51de0783c0401589e82ee333ded_14689047866349.png

DeletedUser3505

Here's a dynamic map for good measure, finally got one working:

6ceb0df17ffce2cf28799418ed80d064

DeletedUser3087

Thanks Syphax, looks awesome. Interesting to see the areas of expansion of each tribe and those are some big changes in just ten days :p

DeletedUser3505

Can you make a gif of all the maps in the thread so far? Could be messy but...
How'd you make that gif btw?

Can you make a gif of all the maps in the thread so far? Could be messy but...
How'd you make that gif btw?
hehe that will not work . they must have similar colors/zoom to work ... you can try creat a gif from your static maps in this thread ...
there are plenty tools/sites to create gifs ... i used this one gifcreator.me for that Gif ... or was it "Jif" ? :eek:

most of your maps have similar colours ... most of ceero maps have similar colours ... my last top 10 maps have similar colours ... but he didn't ask for a gif from your/his maps ... he asked for a gif from " all the maps in the thread so far " ... different colours , different zoom level ... so it won't work :)

DeletedUser1914

GatorDave184 has written:I quit

B D's leader has quit. the council is in dissaray.wth happened while i slept for 6 hours?

DeletedUser3578

Well apparently BD has joined up with NOS (and they renamed), and what's left of the original BD is now BDA.
I guess they wanted the level 39 tribe bonuses.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2785

Well apparently BD has joined up with NOS (and they renamed), and what's left of the original BD is now BDA.
I guess they wanted the level 39 tribe bonuses.
There is no join up NOS is history now we just move the tribe as BD has taken over defeated NOS :).

DeletedUser3586

GatorDave184 has written:I quit

B D's leader has quit. the council is in dissaray.wth happened while i slept for 6 hours?
that's your fault for sleeping 6 hours str8. You should split with 3 x 2 hours sleep and you will stay updated on everything