• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser3578

New map,
map_www_en18_a03b41cfa9424d0937dd42a577be446c_14724729946881.png

So, BD has disbanded, and it seems like FoW (not having learnt anything from BD's mistake), is taking them in.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1914

Welcome Welcome to the Hate-fest of B D

#1 I confirm that Hail To The Destroyer had a tough choice IRL...It was either this game or his misses....I'm sure you all know which he picked by now.It would seem in some sick twisted humor his Misses had him "Dump" all of B D meaning he has now gone inactive and left the majority of us to the wolves.
#2 Barbarian nobling is common in every world and if i go through your own tribes conquer list i would seem barbarian villages.Kindly get over it and stop acting as if B D was the only ones doing so.
#3 You all act like we are bad and constantly move around worlds however you fail to even look into what we did and why perhaps we failed....We won en12 and the two worlds after that were a select few members who wanted to have some active fighting whilst we cleaned up on leeds.During which war was waged and our plans halted to deal with them.
#3 You are all acting like FoW are the villains now....yet from spies(yeh i don't need to hide the fact i have spies in your tribe anymore cause b d isn't left anymore ) I know the big 3 or atleast two of you plan to merge to reach 80% and it hasn't even been 4 months into the realm.You can call B D out on whatever you like ...atleast we knew how to play the game rather than hug and play merge city.

DeletedUser3578

#1, Tough break, mate. We all have tough choices to make.
#2. There's barb nobling, and there's nobling a barb, to enter a province (with the church). We both know, which kind BD indulged in.
#3. Spies are a given, we've had a few in BD too (we won't hide it either). Merge city? That's big talk, coming from people who merged with NoS, solely for the tribe skills, lol. The current endgame is pretty shot, though. I won't disagree, with that.

Anyhow, you have a great sense of humor, mate. Good luck with the barbs in EN21. I heard they fight back o_O.

DeletedUser1914

#1, Tough break, mate. We all have tough choices to make.
#2. There's barb nobling, and there's nobling a barb, to enter a province (with the church). We both know, which kind BD indulged in.
#3. Spies are a given, we've had a few in BD too (we won't hide it either). Merge city? That's big talk, coming from people who merged with NoS, solely for the tribe skills, lol. The current endgame is pretty shot, though. I won't disagree, with that.

Anyhow, you have a great sense of humor, mate. Good luck with the barbs in EN21. I heard they fight back o_O.
Aye they do fight indeed one of my brave fighters lost a fair amount of their horses due to them im afraid.Happens from time to time ofc
#2 I wont say i enjoyed the merge into NoS but i dont think anyone in B D was going to look a horse down when we all know just how helpful the skills are .Ofc theres a difference between merging one active and one dead tribe between the merging of 3 active tribes to simply win a god forsaken world.....

Welcome Welcome to the Hate-fest of B D

#1 I confirm that Hail To The Destroyer had a tough choice IRL...It was either this game or his misses....I'm sure you all know which he picked by now.It would seem in some sick twisted humor his Misses had him "Dump" all of B D meaning he has now gone inactive and left the majority of us to the wolves.
#2 Barbarian nobling is common in every world and if i go through your own tribes conquer list i would seem barbarian villages.Kindly get over it and stop acting as if B D was the only ones doing so.
#3 You all act like we are bad and constantly move around worlds however you fail to even look into what we did and why perhaps we failed....We won en12 and the two worlds after that were a select few members who wanted to have some active fighting whilst we cleaned up on leeds.During which war was waged and our plans halted to deal with them.
#3 You are all acting like FoW are the villains now....yet from spies(yeh i don't need to hide the fact i have spies in your tribe anymore cause b d isn't left anymore ) I know the big 3 or atleast two of you plan to merge to reach 80% and it hasn't even been 4 months into the realm.You can call B D out on whatever you like ...atleast we knew how to play the game rather than hug and play merge city.

#1 ofc RL come first always but are you saying you couldn't find another leader from almost 150-170 players ??!! you already had a large council ... i would volunteer if you asked me :) btw didn't he took over after gator step down only few days ago ??
#2 most players noble barbs at some point ... i myself did it three time in this world for the chapel ... i didn't see any problem in Bd players nobling all barbs in their front provs ... the problem is that your tribe was nobling them far more than the rest and everywhere on the map ... you were growing mainly from nobling barbs
#3 there is no villians here ... it's a war game we are all villians ... it's about choices ... tribes make choices and it ends good for them sometimes but also can put them in a bad position ...
it's not my job to find why you failed on other worlds ... i pointed it out and if you want to explain then do it ... though it wasn't only "few" of you on en17 ;)
#4 i can speak for own , unless your spy knows better ofc , there is no plans for another merge in this stage of the game ... merging to end a 4 month world is a completely stupid move ...
btw remind us again how you won en12 mister we don't merge to win ?? you already did 2 big merges in the start of this world ... i can only imagine what would you do in the end of it ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser1914

#1 ofc RL come first always but are you saying you couldn't find another leader from almost 150-170 players ??!! you already had a large council ... i would volunteer if you asked me :) btw didn't he took over after gator step down only few days ago ??
#2 most players noble barbs at some point ... i myself did it three time in this world for the chapel ... i didn't see any problem in Bd players nobling all barbs in their front provs ... the problem is that your tribe was nobling them far more than the rest and everywhere on the map ... you were growing mainly from nobling barbs
#3 there is no villians here ... it's a war game we are all villians ... it's about choices ... tribes make choices and it ends good for them sometimes but also can put them in a bad position ...
it's not my job to find why you failed on other worlds ... i pointed it out and if you want to explain then do it ... though it wasn't only "few" of you on en17 ;)
#4 i can speak for own , unless your spy knows better ofc , there is no plans for another merge in this stage of the game ... merging to end a 4 month world is a completely stupid move ...
btw remind us again how you won en12 mister we don't merge to win ?? you already did 2 big merges in the start of this world ... i can only imagine what would you do in the end of it ...
2 in the beginning which was us bringing the players from Leeds and my spy in Yak(their aware i have atleast one im afraid so i wont hide which tribe...wont help em much) confirmed that Yak are merging with atleast one of the other Big Three.

2 in the beginning which was us bringing the players from Leeds
you are doing this on purpose . aren't you ? o_O you know i wasn't talking about that ... i was talking about TRL and NOS not the three small tribes you formed in the start to bring all players from en12

DeletedUser1914

you are doing this on purpose . aren't you ? o_O you know i wasn't talking about that ... i was talking about TRL and NOS not the three small tribes you formed in the start to bring all players from en12
Perhaps.It does pay to create action on here when ig i have no-where to go...since im not going to FoW haha. lets not forget your merge with NAN/NAM whatever the spelling was

yes we did :) there is always merges in the midgame ... all the top 5 had a merge at some point , except BD who had 2 , yet you are talking like everyone are merging to win when BD is not ... we should be the ones saying that :p

DeletedUser3309

I know of 6 top 10 tribes they merged on 12 to win that one.

DeletedUser3087

Syphax you are right. Rhaeger stop pretending that BD is this great tribe that all should fear. It is clear that we lacked in key areas and paid dearly for this. I am tired of you making as if BD is the best tribe in the world...There has been a lot of winning tribes, but if you do it more than once then you can start saying your the best. Yes you lost a few key players and had to fill those spots with the likes of me, but leadership f*ck up. The END. And if you take a map of only the barbs it is clear to see that in the areas where, BD and the old NOS used to be is the areas where the least barbs are found...explain that. And the rest of you haters out there, to make as if we all are Barb noblers as we are not.

DeletedUser3087

oh i'm always right !! ... only people fail to see that sometimes :p i'm kinda ahead of my time :cool:
Have some humility, our leaders also thought they where always right. Look how that turned out...

DeletedUser3505

JD, why not rebuild the tribe you're in charge of? There are a lot of people with no home now after this shitty move by BD leadership

DeletedUser3087

There was a reason for me leaving the old TRL. No time to be a leader. Sure I could be a safehaven, or a place to go to, but joining me won't do anything to change the situation. Everyone is out for blood, and without guidance they will all fall under the sword.

DeletedUser3505

Maybe someone could step up and take the leader role though?

DeletedUser3087

Ceero there is one of 3 reason for you to push me to do something: 1. You wish for me to start taking people in so they can stop bugging you by asking to join. 2. You wish to work with the tribe that might reform. 3. You are afraid that if the top 2 tribes were to merge they would be very close to that all important 80%.

1 is mostlikely the one you are going for. Not my problem.

DeletedUser3505

None of them really. I feel bad for all the people with no home at the moment, they were still fighting and playing the game, and now they're all in a terrible position. There isnt room for them in the existing tribes, so at the moment it looks like their only option is starting a new tribe, which would start at level 1 with room for only 20 people. Not really an option either.
You however are sitting on a legit, completely empty tribe with room for everyone afaik