• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date
Well good luck in your job ... and it's not hard to know that you have almost no time at all to play looking at your stats ;)
but it was never about you or me , it's not like i'm doing much better , it's about BD and OWN and other tribes ... your tribe is doing bad and that's a fact ... denying it or trying to cover it with silly arguments won't take you anyway ... how are you gonna deal with it and will you make a comeback ? only time will tell ...

DeletedUser1914

Well good luck in your job ... and it's not hard to know that you have almost no time at all to play looking at your stats ;)
but it was never about you or me , it's not like i'm doing much better , it's about BD and OWN and other tribes ... your tribe is doing bad and that's a fact ... denying it or trying to cover it with silly arguments won't take you anyway ... how are you gonna deal with it and will you make a comeback ? only time will tell ...
I dont know i mean i know some of our players are returning due to it being spring or something so hopefully others will start picking up some of the admittable slack i and others have let go .

DeletedUser3087

map_www_en18_285bf8362038223fe145c19a1a7f9d5f_14722153481076.png

Thought I should give an update here: Been a long time... Anyone have something to say about the situation BD finds themselves in now? Ownage is owning. Boom Landers is booming and Yak... No comment. BD is certainly being Beautifully Destroyed. Not the Destruction we had in mind...lol
We will see, as only time can tell what will happen, but it might be time to start looking around you to see who you truly want to fight. BD is far from done since we still are ranked second, but for how long...

DeletedUser3725

to be honest . when bd lose a villages the noble two barbs ...... dont know if this is a reward schedule for them or if they only rush for the end game ....
the grey one are the fellow tribe or im mistaken ?

but nice colorful map

DeletedUser3087

There is no point to rush to the end game and I don't believe you get any closer to that by nobling barbs, in fact you move further away from it. The gray are the rest of the world, but yes mainly FoW. Thanks for giving your opinion, but like I previously said I don't noble barbs...shame the same can't be said of all the players here, not just referring to my tribe btw.

DeletedUser3725

i only refering to the bd conquest stats of some players .that all ....

:/ but barbs are really rare now , thinking of maxing out resource production to have something -.-

BD moved to en21 now ... en16,en17,en18 and now en21 switching worlds everytime things don't go as they wish ... disbanding tribes become a thing lately ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser3727

BD moved to en21 now ... en16,en17,en18 and now en21 switching worlds everytime things don't go as they wish ... disbanding tribes become a thing lately ...
Actually, the members werent moving apparently. It was just some random leadership decision. Great leaders. I dont understand how anyone would join this tribe on any world after seeing the way the play on f.ex. this world

you may need to take a look at en21 stats :) ofc they will stay here too and keep playing and they will join/form other tribes ... some movements/changes that will bring more life to this world hopefully ...

DeletedUser3725

Actually, the members werent moving apparently. It was just some random leadership decision. Great leaders. I dont understand how anyone would join this tribe on any world after seeing the way the play on f.ex. this world
there will be always players who gonna join bd .....

DeletedUser3484

Haunted house still not disbanded just waiting for some new owners :D

DeletedUser3309

They even had a rim start in this world, but their result is to be expected.