• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Maps

DeletedUser3682

Anyway......
Thought I would put up two maps this time for discussion and seen as my opinions have sparked enough debate and bickering for now I will keep them to myself. As I am sure you are all aware opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.

Map 1 all the players barbs and top 5 tribes.
map_www_en20_e4edfba96577d69f7a52190a8b5a2a7d_14729379813586.png

Map 2 Usual top 5 tribes only
map_www_en20_ee806f162459ca37c293f64e9279d3b1_14729381535528.png

Not going to give my opinion just stick to the facts.
1. T-P this tribe have been number1 for some time now. They hold players from most of the top 20 players and have not only expanded their territory, partly though my AoT you bar stewards, but have managed to hold their own in the centre. They are a solid tribe although recently missing their most vocal player, magic mushroom, who certainly did his part to keep this forum alive and easily one of the best I have ever been on.
2. OWN this tribe has been around for a while as well. It has a large amount of experienced players and has dominated NW region. The tribe has seen many wars that I know of and has been caught up in battles with most tribes in the top 5 which may have hampered its progess.
3. HED this tribe has many active and aggressive members. It has dominated the NW region and laid claim to most villages their. Now settled with a solid core this tribe appears ready to make some moves in the world. Not yet been involved in a major war they have recently found themselves having a large shift in the diplomatic areana and becoming more independent for tribes they had previous relations with.
4. AoT my tribe, recently went on the retreat after finding most of their members having to build turtles to defend against a greater force in T-P. We still have a good core all be it smaller than the top 3 tribes and will be interesting to see if we can recover from this recent defeat now other tribes are trying to capatalise on our misfortune.
5. SEN seem to be NE focused and mixed in with OWN whether this is good or bad for them I would not know......Is anyone from SEN on this forum??.......Will be intereting again to see if they are still around in a few month and whether or not OWN are gobbleing their villages or not.

DeletedUser3730

Definitely an interesting map. I think the most volatile area will be in south, as AoT will try and hold their ground against the top 3. I think they may even take some ground of one of those tribes

DeletedUser2847

This is a fact.1 of the coop accounts https://gyazo.com/f2682a14844c15304f18d50e20eccd23
that is a nice set of pictures, but what are they supposed to be proving?

StephCross, Yesterday at 9:56 PM

Lets just say that im waiting to get any facts that it wasnt mushroom abusing this account. Because i have some info that mushroom was cooping the account. And mushroom know about the coop rules when several of the attacks was launched. Its just to look at the ob achived at the account

DeletedUser1581

We are only salty because you are trying to fabricate reality to justify your actions. You are afraid 5o fight TP so took sloppy seconds from their war with GLD. You have grown in the shadow of AoT and GLD and now are trying to drag their names through the mud with your superiority posts when everyone can see you guys at HE'D are frauds and shy away from real fights. You do realise that you are a MRT tribe as well so iflt seems kind of foolish to use the term in a derogatory manner when it refers to your set up.
Funny how we grown in your shadow, but have almost half your members and double your points. That's like saying an elephant grows in the shadow of a mouse. You weren't even part of GLD or HED leadership but you seem to believe you know better than us, we're not lying you're just adamant in believing half truths.
The rubbish you also talk about us being scared of TP. I know DoctorEvil from a previous world, that helped with diplomatic talks. We also rimmed two of their members before we entered an Alliance woth them because they wer ebeing hostile towards us. Seeing as you like to argue leading truth to the saying "it's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but damn near impossible with a fool!"
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en20/conquests/player/295453/
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en20/conquests/player/889470/
Funny way showing fear, to attack people ......

Back on topic

1 T-P - Very good PPM and good BP for the tribe size! They dominate the core and have good diplomacy with a future plan to ensure their safety into the Late game stages. There can be little doubt about their coordination as they have been at war wtih at least 1 tribe in the top 5 for a very long time now and winning on most fronts. I don't see them moving for a while.

2 OWN - Also a tribe with a good PPM and a good spread on the world dominating the NE, they have declare war on SEN which will be a good battle for them! Allowing them to practice their coordination whilst securing the back line and pushing out towards the rim! I know Peacefrog and know he is a capable leader, with a plan that he will execute. I see them being here for a while at least until the late game stage.

3 HED - No comment as bias.

4 AoT - Looks to have a high member count, wouldn't quite call it MR but it's not far off. They seem to have capped the member count and kept it as it is (or there about). They have been fighting with T-p for a while and not losing much if any significant land so it shows they can coordinate well together, which is essential. The only two problems I see is they are lacking a strong ally and fighting on one frontline may allow other tribes towards the S/SE rim to grow and expand which may eventually cause them a problem if forgotten about. Has a tough time but can make it to the Late game stage!

5 SEN - Looks like a mass recruit tribe but they have a pretty good spread, at war with OWN and they seem to be losing a bit of ground to them. It's to early to call it game over, but it will take a lot for them to consolidate and push OWN back! They need the help of another tribe if they are to defeat OWN on their own (no pun intended), the problem here is there doesn't appear to be any tribe around the fits the bill and would be willing to help. I don't see them making it to the late game stage.

I still believe there is ample time for another power house to emerge out the wood work over the next month or so. There is room towards the rim in all directions and battles towards the centre of the world break out, it allows for smaller rim tribes to establish and grow with out being munched on by the larger tribes. I personally think it looks like the SE area where one would emerge if anywhere.

DeletedUser3682

Showing your noble conquests prove nothing whitty, If AoT and RED/GLD and not made somewhat of a stand in the NW your diplomatic climate would have been very different. Your NAP with AoT and false alliance with RED (I say false as your alliance was made to fight T-P at the time which you made no attempts to fight on a large scale). When you say we have not lost a lot of ground our entire NW region has been obliterated. Most of our members restarted that's why their are no stats on TW to show us loosing ground.
This is not an argument I am stating facts. You are the fool who is trying to argue black is white.

DeletedUser3730

This is a fact.1 of the coop accounts https://gyazo.com/f2682a14844c15304f18d50e20eccd23
that is a nice set of pictures, but what are they supposed to be proving?

StephCross, Yesterday at 9:56 PM

Lets just say that im waiting to get any facts that it wasnt mushroom abusing this account. Because i have some info that mushroom was cooping the account. And mushroom know about the coop rules when several of the attacks was launched. Its just to look at the ob achived at the account

The fact is it wasn't mushroom abusing that account. He was coop on it, that is true but I am sure you are/were coop on other accounts. So if you launched attacks from them you are guilty of coop abuse or does that take on abuse only apply to those you think it should?
You constantly comment on situations you know nothing or little about. You look at stats and try and meld them to your preformed opinions.

DeletedUser3730

I agree with Ginger, that AoT lost a significant amount to T-P and that players who were losing choosing to restart before it was over was common. So that the stats are not that helpful in this case. But I would say T-P are not making the same sort of gains in the south as yet. So AoT should be able to form a better coordinated front down there.

DeletedUser3309

Showing your noble conquests prove nothing whitty, If AoT and RED/GLD and not made somewhat of a stand in the NW your diplomatic climate would have been very different. Your NAP with AoT and false alliance with RED (I say false as your alliance was made to fight T-P at the time which you made no attempts to fight on a large scale). When you say we have not lost a lot of ground our entire NW region has been obliterated. Most of our members restarted that's why their are no stats on TW to show us loosing ground.
This is not an argument I am stating facts. You are the fool who is trying to argue black is white.
T-P and HED didn't share a frontline. Can't expect HED players with 2 or 3 vills to migrate into your area to fight for you. We gave you a NAP to help out and fought those PL near us which whitty linked. We also had NW / SW issues to deal with, because there's a bit of stuff going on outside the core too..

DeletedUser3817

I like leaders that got like half the points of their top players xD.

easy to defeat, give bad morale to a tribe, losing the leader 1 day into a war xD

DeletedUser1581

@GingerVador - You talk a lot for a player who started a week before me, but got stolen goods 4/5 a whole month after me. You actually wouldn't even make it into our tribe judging off your account. Maybe that's the problem, to be a strong tribe you need a strong leader to set an example both as a player/diplomat/coordinator and as a person and you don't appear to fit the bill to me.

DeletedUser3730

@GingerVador - You talk a lot for a player who started a week before me, but got stolen goods 4/5 a whole month after me. You actually wouldn't even make it into our tribe judging off your account. Maybe that's the problem, to be a strong tribe you need a strong leader to set an example both as a player/diplomat/coordinator and as a person and you don't appear to fit the bill to me.

so you are a better farmer than him. not sure that is such a boast meriting category myself.

DeletedUser1581

Farming and activity is a huge part of this game, you farm more res than someone you grow quicker. If you're not farming or attacking someone when you're online I'm not sure what you're doing with your troops (other than supporting so this would imply you are nothing but a turtle in this scenario). So you must either be a noob, a turtle in which case you're no threat or not very active. So yes, I would boast that meriting category thank you! It shows I am an active, offensive player who could be a threat.

DeletedUser3730

Farming and activity is a huge part of this game, you farm more res than someone you grow quicker. If you're not farming or attacking someone when you're online I'm not sure what you're doing with your troops (other than supporting so this would imply you are nothing but a turtle in this scenario). So you must either be a noob, a turtle in which case you're no threat or not very active. So yes, I would boast that meriting category thank you! It shows I am an active, offensive player who could be a threat.

Actually as you can farm with defensive troops just as easily as offensive ones it shows you are active, I will give you that, not necessarily offensive or a threat since you are skilled at raiding empty villages means nothing against other actual players. My status in the game is I am what I am happy being, a mid level player who is more interested in enjoying myself than hitting the achievements. But if you are sure an offensive threat why are you comparing/boasting about your offensive bash points to ginger's?

DeletedUser3817

i wish mushroom didn't quit or just given up his account to someone or something(with permission of the mods...) he had like...260k infantry units produced and like 99M resources plundered.... and i saw this 1 day before he quit.... :p

my experience is that it doesn't matter if you got 100 more villages than the opponent your fighting if your unable to use them properly.
it doesn't matter if you fight a person and you have 50M plundered while your opponent got 10M and you got a bad nuke while he got a strong nuke that break through any defence.

BUT, if you know what your doing with your resources. then yes. your dangerous if you got tons of resources.

like EN21, I plundered 130k resources day 1. i don't think many players can boast doing that. and it gave me the ability to constantly build axe/LC/MA all dayl ong and build my barrack/farm/warehouse...