• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Maps

DeletedUser1581

We fought GLD, AoT, CON, Crazy Russians (SEN), T-P and JAM. All of these were top 5 at some point of the game before HED attacked. Hope that clears it up.

DeletedUser3390

We fought GLD, AoT, CON, Crazy Russians (SEN), T-P and JAM. All of these were top 5 at some point of the game before HED attacked. Hope that clears it up.
I don't exactly understand what your trying to say?
(Can't find whitty on en20 so I don't know what tribe your talking about)

DeletedUser1581

Talking about HED bro, that's the blessings of an alias or alternative account. The problem was OWN were only at war with T-P and RUS then most other tribes allied and NAP'd to them where as HED had 1 ally and 1 NAP come the time of the merge. Figure that one out how you want to. Also OWN were allies from day 1, so it was either go to war with your closest allies or merge. The way back stabber is thrown about these days (yeah you get that for declaring on an NAP) it seemed the right move.

DeletedUser3390

Talking about HED bro, that's the blessings of an alias or alternative account. The problem was OWN were only at war with T-P and RUS then most other tribes allied and NAP'd to them where as HED had 1 ally and 1 NAP come the time of the merge. Figure that one out how you want to. Also OWN were allies from day 1, so it was either go to war with your closest allies or merge. The way back stabber is thrown about these days (yeah you get that for declaring on an NAP) it seemed the right move.
If you declare war on a NAP without giving a grace period it actually is backstabbing? Generally you should give them a headsup before you actually disolve the NAP and then declare after the NAP has been desolved(after the grace period ended)

If I remember correct SEN was actually fought by OWN as they where in the North east while HED was stationed in the West
And the war with T-P was mainly fought by OWN as the time HED finally disbanded the NAP was after OWN already beat up the top players from T-P and T-P collapsed
Also tribes like AoT generally don't end in big wars as they have been a MRT in every world I have seen them.
Most of the tribes you put down lost more land vs OWN then vs HED except for AoT
SEN(As previously noted was in North East and I have seen multiple reports on form Where OWN beat the crap out of SEN and SEN admitting this)
GLD(I was in this tribe also known as ALL RED we got beat up mainly by OWN and T-P not much by HED)
AoT(You guys probably beat the crap out of them but they get beaten to pulp each world and not really worth calling a war if you ask me)
T-P(OWN rekt their faces while HED had a NAP, NAP ended when OWN already conquered the good things in T-P)
JAM(I can't remember who these guys actually where)

Sources:
https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/top-10-map.4070/page-3#post-31523
^BarbVilla talking about top 10 tribes at 20 august 2016
Clearly saying SEN is fighting with OWN and that HED formed an alliance with T-P (So not an NAP but Alliance)
Sadly no more info can be seen on the map pictures in this thread as nobody was smart enough to make static maps but everyone made dynamic ones(why make 10x the same dynamic map just make 1 dynamic at the start with all tribes in it (top 20 or so) and then make a static one of top10 each week or 2 weeks that way progress can be seen way better.

I have yet to find a report of HED actually fighting in a WAR that was as big as some of the wars OWN had in this world.
I mainly saw them going around like scavengers(vultures) and eating all the remaining.

DeletedUser1581

Is that bitter words coming from you because this world didn't go as planned? Sounds like salty tears are running down your face to me. SEN had a large presence in the north as a whole not just the NE but also NW. You don't need to give a grace period for an NAP at all, it's a non aggression pact so doesn't require any. Also when that said NAP is planning to hit you behind your back as they were you'd prefer to get the upper hand if I'm not mistaken

DeletedUser3390

Is that bitter words coming from you because this world didn't go as planned? Sounds like salty tears are running down your face to me. SEN had a large presence in the north as a whole not just the NE but also NW. You don't need to give a grace period for an NAP at all, it's a non aggression pact so doesn't require any. Also when that said NAP is planning to hit you behind your back as they were you'd prefer to get the upper hand if I'm not mistaken
I have no salt over this world? This world went exactly as I planned. As soon as I joined All-RED and sticked with Manajah I knew what was comming. That guy has his ways to make people angry at him ingame and I know that all to well. I knew I wasn't here to survive that world.

The only world I have ever had salt over is en16.

A grace period is to show that you aren't backstabbing. Not Giving a grace period before starting a war is what makes people think you are backstabbing them because they have their troops on the frontlines instead of back home near their NAP. Since people don't expect to be attacked from a NAP. This is why tribes with a good diplomatic leader give grace periods of atleast a day before ending NAPS to make both sides agree that it will be a fair war with troops where they should be and not still on the other side of the world supporting tribe members. And then suddenly getting attacked from a NAP.

Also when that said NAP is planning to hit you behind your back as they were you'd prefer to get the upper hand if I'm not mistaken
I don't quite understand this part?

DeletedUser4287

it all comes down to terms....
only a foolish leader would make an NAP or ally without good terms.

End term rules?
noble inside a province?
recruit a refugee?

simple terms.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1581

The only term between HED and GLD was we would send them support in there wars. Then they went and asked T-P who they were at war with for an NAP so they could drop their NAP with us and attack us, T-P leadership told me this so we pre empted the first hit.
I don't see why we should have sat back and let an NAP hit us when there was no terms to grace or anything, especially when I seen screen shots of their leader asking T-P diplomat directly for an NAP in order to strike us. I'd be dumb to give them a 24 grace if they weren't going to do the same to us.

DeletedUser3390

The only term between HED and GLD was we would send them support in there wars. Then they went and asked T-P who they were at war with for an NAP so they could drop their NAP with us and attack us, T-P leadership told me this so we pre empted the first hit.
I don't see why we should have sat back and let an NAP hit us when there was no terms to grace or anything, especially when I seen screen shots of their leader asking T-P diplomat directly for an NAP in order to strike us. I'd be dumb to give them a 24 grace if they weren't going to do the same to us.
I never talked about HED backstabbing GLD om this map did I?
Both sides knew it could happen since HED had close ties to the enemies of GLD
I was just stating some general things about NAPS I like to follow
Also I know all GLD leaders they would probably give you a grace period they where honorable (some where trash talkers but they all had/have honor)

DeletedUser3309

GLD tried to get T-P to fight us, at the same time they were asking us for support, right after they made threats to us in private diplomacy mails. Its because they couldn't control their 100+ members barbarian nobling and thought the solution was talk big rather than solve the problem. Maybe don't mass recruit and noble barbs around HED.

DeletedUser3390

GLD tried to get T-P to fight us, at the same time they were asking us for support, right after they made threats to us in private diplomacy mails. Its because they couldn't control their 100+ members barbarian nobling and thought the solution was talk big rather than solve the problem. Maybe don't mass recruit and noble barbs around HED.
The master of internals is calling us out on barb nobles :p
3/4 the of your villages on en20 is internalisation with atleast half of those you taking all villages and not splitting equally like the rules say you should
Also I remember HED was actually also nobeling barbs near GLD and actually started with it so GLD decided to react by nobeling barbs to try and set up a defensive line
And 2nd of all please respond the the message that was directed at you about you ranting about tribe mates reporting each other because I want to know what you thought about that one

DeletedUser3309

The master of internals is calling us out on barb nobles :p
3/4 the of your villages on en20 is internalisation with atleast half of those you taking all villages and not splitting equally like the rules say you should
Also I remember HED was actually also nobeling barbs near GLD and actually started with it so GLD decided to react by nobeling barbs to try and set up a defensive line
And 2nd of all please respond the the message that was directed at you about you ranting about tribe mates reporting each other because I want to know what you thought about that one
Lol why do you keep coming at me, I'm not even sure who you are.

But regarding your statement about HED nobling barbs, it was against the rules unless church plant in a new provi to attack enemies otherwise we'd kick them, but it only happened to 1 or 2 players as we were well organized. Its not a call out to say GLD nobled barbs, its obvious knowledge and months after the fact. We alerted their leadership and they tried to deal with it but they just weren't capable, and when we got impatient they tried to intimidate us which lead to war and their very swift demise.

DeletedUser2847

I feel i need to make an statement about this issue as i was a GLD member in the start and jumped to OWN just before T-p OWN War started. I also got Access to diplo/leadership mails in Both tribes. Also mailthreads including HED leaders. So im pretty Well informed about the diplomatic situation between this tribes. I also got the pleasure to recive screenshots from Manajah all the time. Also when he become a T-P member. I started late at this realm but the short story before i started is that Manajah founded GLD and managed to piss everybody off in tribedescription and mails (as usual) So the result was that HED/T-P/OWN allied together from the beginning. OWN was also fighting SEN to get control in East. HED was fighting AOT to control West. T-P fought AOT because it was almost free villas. GLD was fighting T-P/OWN/SEN. It was a nap between HED and GLD. So HED was actually just fighting AOT in the start, and some minor tribes, tribeless players. My problem in the backstabbing case is HED allied to T-P and a nap/support agreement with GLD fighting T-P This is backstabbing no matter What. Im just not sure about What tribe You backstabbed, was it GLD or was it T-P? I guess it was GLD as most of your play have followed What direction the Wind is going. HED wasnt a part of the War between OWN-TP from the beginning. This decission was made by OWN that wanted to fight T-P alone. The OWN War against T-P was a short story. OWN and HED merged when this War was a done Deal. From this moment its just a matter of time to get to 80% of the villas. So the HED history at this realm is that HED have not been into a real War. AOT do not count as a real War. You have played this realm the backstabbing and diplomatic way and im realy curious about What You would have done if the War between T-P and OWN turned out different. Was there a Deal between HED and T-P?

DeletedUser3309

What happened to my last reply? Lol

I have it copied and it was following the line of conversation above.

And Doctor Evil and Magic Mushrooms?

lol

I'll put in the bullet points, because I like this community and I prefer it to thrive rather than be shut down and simplified.

- carrot was part of the GLD leadership conversations with us who threatened HED.
- carrot jumped to OWN after GLD failed to get T-P to turn on us, as Doc Evil showed us the conversation.
- HED was fighting T-P until this point, despite claims we were allied lol
- we agreed with PeaceFrog to war T-P because Doc Evil asked OWN to turn against HED and 2 team us.
- we merged HED - OWN for the win because we were allies and had no reason to fight each other
- CON were our greatest enemies, in skill and battle, but we also had wars with T-P / GLD / AoT and all other western tribes.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3730

What happened to my last reply? Lol

Oh moderators and community managers? I have it copied and it was following the line of conversation above.

Having read your comment before it was removed, I thought it was totally in keeping and a response to its preceding comments. So it seems harsh that they removed it.