• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Maps

DeletedUser3682

Thought I better start a new thread seen as the last went off topic. Rather than top ten or five I went with top maps. I will shortly post top 5 tribes, top ten players (don't hate the player hate the game) and top 10 bash maps.

DeletedUser3682

Top 5 tribe map
map_www_en20_5696969d28b06691345ec5d7443d2b6b_14725786131562.png

DeletedUser3682

Top 5 total bash
5d7bbfbae65f2cff01b443e36a64711e

For some reason TW2-tools will not show LOL.ita :S

DeletedUser3730

probably because she no longer has a presence on en20.

DeletedUser2670

And AoT is climbing up to 4'th place and holding at the moment. Mostly as GLD and SEN is loosing ground. Could we end up with only 3 large tribes? And yes, Lolita wont be on the map, as she havent any villas. Maybe include top5 for those alive.
Thanks for the maps, Ginger.

DeletedUser3682

Yes I am hanging my head in shame for not checking....was just trying my best to kick start the forum again and missed it. Yes looks like GLD are going to fade away with their big players moving. HED are going to have to fight an active tribe soon unless st hey plan on dogging battles until the end of the game. First I heard of SEN is they all get banned....awkward.....We have a strong core following at AoT so we will always be around question is which of the top 3 are going to get smashed next. Are HED going to turn on TP or OWN or just sit it out like all the other fights.
Are TP and OWN fight going to have a clear winner or will it be a massacre on each side and are any other tribe going to come out of the mist this world is still young.

DeletedUser3682

Interesting to see that none of the top 10 players have made it into the top 5 bash as well. Naster is top due to offenaive bash so would have expected more points

DeletedUser1581

Yes I am hanging my head in shame for not checking....was just trying my best to kick start the forum again and missed it. Yes looks like GLD are going to fade away with their big players moving. HED are going to have to fight an active tribe soon unless st hey plan on dogging battles until the end of the game. First I heard of SEN is they all get banned....awkward.....We have a strong core following at AoT so we will always be around question is which of the top 3 are going to get smashed next. Are HED going to turn on TP or OWN or just sit it out like all the other fights.
Are TP and OWN fight going to have a clear winner or will it be a massacre on each side and are any other tribe going to come out of the mist this world is still young.
Rather funny, we declare on GLD and now they have been dismantled in 12 hours. The funny thing is 12 hours ago they were active and 24 - 48 hours ago they attacked two of our members thus breaking the NAP we had in place. They were also active when manajah was asking us for a 7 day cease fire so we could have a fair fight, gld tribe weren't worried about that one when you tried to establish an NAP with TP so GLD could hit us. But yeah, they're not active right and we just sit back and watch. Words of jealousy to me!
If I were you, I'd worry mroe about the repercussions of recruiting refugees (which we've already warned you about)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3706

Rather funny, we declare on GLD and now they have been dismantled in 12 hours. The funny thing is 12 hours ago they were active and 24 - 48 hours ago they attacked two of our members thus breaking the NAP we had in place. They were also active when manajah was asking us for a 7 day cease fire so we could have a fair fight, gld tribe weren't worried about that one when you tried to establish an NAP with TP so GLD could hit us. But yeah, they're not active right and we just sit back and watch. Words of jealousy to me!
If I were you, I'd worry mroe about the repercussions of recruiting refugees (which we've already warned you about)
Do not be too arrogant. You were not the reason GLD dismantled.
All the leaders of GLD+their mates went to EN21. None of us were informed about it. We had no communication with them for at least 3-4 days. Some people were already into breaking up from the tribe including our group in S And SW.
You, declaring the war, were only an intermediate force for many to figure out tribe was left unattended.
The cause of GLD's break is the leaders' inaction.
Hope that clears out everything.
The funny thing is how full of themselves people can become in the forum.

DeletedUser3706

About the attack of that player. I saw his post in the forum. I don't know much about what happened then, but I suppose it was due to your aggressive actions. Your player and GLD guy were in the same province. Your man decided to noble a village that's RIGHT NEXT to him. That's what he considered as an act of aggression. On top of it, there was no NAP established formally. Only S.W knew about it. Leaders were already gone and I didn't see HED's status change.
Now, when my squadmate moved into a province where you had presence (it's wasn't anyone's starting province btw), you requested, no u bullied my mate and sent nukes at him without much talk. Anyway, we settled things up and gave you that village. The next day or a day later maybe, your guy nobled a village in Steve's province and stacked it right away. Is this not aggression?
U get what I mean? We still had Ally status that time, you guys didn't even bother to change it. This is why I must tell GLD players had a some expectations about your.move, that is why your player was attacked the moment he nobled a closeby village

Want to add that I and my squad mates are here to have fun. We don't mind a war if that is what awaits us. We stand our ground as long as we can while having fun fighting against an enemy regardless of who that is.
We don't hold grudges nor we insult anyone in anyway, coz well it's a war game. All we want is to play with or against people who are adequate and don't play dirty.
Now, excuse me for off-topic msges in the thread.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3682

We are, and you know this, allied to GLD so warn away but I think you will find we will be taking them in all.day long. I would be worried about your reputation. We are allied to GLD and as part of that alliance we will not help you in anyway until you are loosing then we will turn our backs on you and attack you. Please you guys at HED are fools

DeletedUser1581

We were never allies that's the funny thing, we only ever had an NAP. You approached TP about an NAP so you could secure one flank to attack us so we decided to attack you instead. You all talk about these matters, but not a single one of you have been in diplomatic talks between our tribes.

DeletedUser1581

We are, and you know this, allied to GLD so warn away but I think you will find we will be taking them in all.day long. I would be worried about your reputation. We are allied to GLD and as part of that alliance we will not help you in anyway until you are loosing then we will turn our backs on you and attack you. Please you guys at HED are fools
You seem pretty good at Mass recruiting, why stop now!

DeletedUser3706

Do these forums ever stay on topic?
you really are a funny type :)
you started all of these and now you are complaining about it :D
GingerVador just outlined the situation. i see no bias in whatever he said about any tribe except probably his own. His words are either part of your past or a forecast he is making, i would say.
Were u sitting idle? yes, you were. I'm not blaming you, no. do not misunderstand me. This is part of your strategy and I understand that.
Please, stop this commotion you yourself have started.
I can easily discredit all that you just recently said, but i won't because this is useless in my view.