• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Maps

DeletedUser3730

Khe. You guys sure like to brag :).
My opinion: T-P started to move because their ally is now also fighting AoT? I'm talking about HED. It seems more like it.

T-P started moving south for the same reason they started moving north, east and west. That was because it was where they weren't. To expand you have to move outwards from your core.

DeletedUser3817

T-P started moving south for the same reason they started moving north, east and west. That was because it was where they weren't. To expand you have to move outwards from your core.

this answer made my day

DeletedUser3682

sad magic is banned for a month from the forum so he can't confirm or deny but i know from convo with him about En20 that he asked to move south so they started attacking AoT heavily ^^

dunno who declared first AoT or T-P but from stats T-P is dominating the south war.

But i do know that HED started fighting AoT, AFTER T-P had taken a lot of villages. Because HED was planning some sort of OP on another tribe. And because i don't want to make enemies i won't say which tribe. I leave that to HED diplomat.
HED were hiding behind a NAP with AoT and an alliance with the then RED, RED became GLD and HED still had an alliance with them. HED failed to aid GLD as their allies. HED then turned against GLD and AoT (GLD's allies) and then started bragging about how they took down GLD and firing in game and on forum threats at AoT just after we had been beaten by TP.
I am not faulting HED startergy in fact it is brilliant, what I am faulting and harassing as you say is the fact that HED deny this tatic and try to falsly claim that they are the vistors of some war they were never part of.
Their diplomacy that Ody has rightly stated is theirs is not worth the promises they make within it.

DeletedUser3682

sad magic is banned for a month from the forum so he can't confirm or deny but i know from convo with him about En20 that he asked to move south so they started attacking AoT heavily ^^

dunno who declared first AoT or T-P but from stats T-P is dominating the south war.

But i do know that HED started fighting AoT, AFTER T-P had taken a lot of villages. Because HED was planning some sort of OP on another tribe. And because i don't want to make enemies i won't say which tribe. I leave that to HED diplomat.

Magic was a prolific cheater, fell free to remember my name that way you can always remember a player that played by the rules rather than following liars and cheats.

DeletedUser3682

TP declared first but it should be noted that long before the war was declared TP and AoT were fighting. Magic was awesome on this forum there is no denying that. But the reasons he was awesome was because of his un factual statements and provocative nature. His presence in the game will now be forever tarnished by the fact he cheated and that is a shame as I and am sure others at one point looked up to him.

DeletedUser3682

Khe. You guys sure like to brag :).
My opinion: T-P started to move because their ally is now also fighting AoT? I'm talking about HED. It seems more like it.
TP have been fighting AoT and GLD long before HED changed sides

DeletedUser3817

Magic was a prolific cheater, fell free to remember my name that way you can always remember a player that played by the rules rather than following liars and cheats.

erm.... Liar and cheats? Were exactly did he cheat and lie? Did he claim that mods were corrupted? YUP. Does that make him a liar? NOP. It's his belief that the mods were corrupted because of the amount of people that got banned in a very timely manner for GLD.
that doesn't make him a liar or cheater. Are you sure your just not jealous? Or mad xD.

I'm not defending him just pointing it out xD, I have known him for 6 years in TW and other games and he have never ever cared what other players think about him. don't see him starting to care in this game. So good luck with that ^^

Also i'm told that GLD and HED shared a large border and GLD was recruiting targets of HED, so obviously HED decided to call off the alliance and declare on GLD, and why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone and declare on AoT aswell and take them both down and rule the west?

it's tribal wars. No alliance or nap are made to last forever. it could last 1 day or 1 week. who knows. Today friend. Is tomorrow enemy. Tomorrow enemy is today friend. It all depends on how MATURE you are. Are you willing to call it a game and fight a dude today and become his tribe mate tomorrow and just call it ''good business''?

''you ask for peace but prepare for war'' Best quote ever in my opinion. welcome to tribal wars.
you can't expect another tribe close too you to honour the alliance for ever, this is not tribal wars prepare for war. be ready. someday your allied will find the advantage or time to fight you. if your not ready you will be rekt. simple as that.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3706

erm.... Liar and cheats? Were exactly did he cheat and lie? Did he claim that mods were corrupted? YUP. Does that make him a liar? NOP. It's his belief that the mods were corrupted because of the amount of people that got banned in a very timely manner for GLD.
that doesn't make him a liar or cheater. Are you sure your just not jealous? Or mad xD.

I'm not defending him just pointing it out xD, I have known him for 6 years in TW and other games and he have never ever cared what other players think about him. don't see him starting to care in this game. So good luck with that ^^

Also i'm told that GLD and HED shared a large border and GLD was recruiting targets of HED, so obviously HED decided to call off the alliance and declare on GLD, and why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone and declare on AoT aswell and take them both down and rule the west?

it's tribal wars. No alliance or nap are made to last forever. it could last 1 day or 1 week. who knows. Today friend. Is tomorrow enemy. Tomorrow enemy is today friend. It all depends on how MATURE you are. Are you willing to call it a game and fight a dude today and become his tribe mate tomorrow and just call it ''good business''?

''you ask for peace but prepare for war'' Best quote ever in my opinion. welcome to tribal wars.
you can't expect another tribe close too you to honour the alliance for ever, this is not tribal wars prepare for war. be ready. someday your allied will find the advantage or time to fight you. if your not ready you will be rekt. simple as that.
I agree with you in that regard. But, this is just one side of the coin. If you do smth, do not try to falsify your actions, right? Odyssea should have just told the truth instead of falsely justifying himself. He'd have had my respect for that. :)

DeletedUser3730

In what way was he a prolific cheater?

DeletedUser2847

He abused coop accounts. When he was confronted about it he told the community that he didnt know the rules about coop abuse. But it is a fact that he got a message from Lol.ita that told him that it was an break of rules when he attacked from inactive coop accounts. He tried to trick Lol.ita by sending an message from the coop accounts pretending he was the origin account owner to make it look like this accounts wasnt inactive. Mushrooms problem is that he wrote about this in the tribe chat and bragged about the attacks and how he tricked Lol.ita from the coop accounts. He did this after Lol.ita told him that its illegal to attack from inactive accounts.

DeletedUser3817

abused coop accounts? Okey allow me to tell you what happend, Because your ''spies'' are not really good at intel gathering. My spies on the other hand are top class.
(I saw him playing tribal wars 2 at lan.... So i know what he did and didn't do, and like 360 other players can confirm)

1. He sat 8 accounts during the time lol.ita played in T-P and after. All accounts were active(one was on holiday though but he logged in daily, I think not sure but, 60% sure)
-lol.ita was the 9th player. He used a nuke of hers in an OP to kill off an enemy. lol.ita lost small amount of troops that was easily replaced, he was allowed by her to attack. But she got angry anyway, She repeatedly called another player(can't remember his name) A cheater. She repeatedly harrased this person breaking several rules. In my opinion she should have been banned for 2 days, but oh well she got nobled anyway. GJ T-P

2. He never posted any attacks in the tribe chat, he only posted in the message convo he and his group had.... He didn't abuse because he was allowed by the players to send attacks, One person said and i quote: ''sorry I am bad at timing, can you attack for me?''
-He never bragged about attacks, He and several other players posted attacks on enemy players because there is something in this game called ''OP'' and there is an saying: Information is power. So he posted reports so everyone know, which villages have been hit, and which villages are left. I am sure you do the same in your tribe.

3. He said Live(streaming), I don't know the rules well, that does not say he did it... it's not an excuse, just a fact. He also said and i quote: ''where does it say it's illegal'' There wasn't a clear answer. and I quote myself: ''8 active accounts''

This is how i saw it. Live.... We had a 2 week Lan celebrating our victory in proffesional PvP league.....

DeletedUser2847

And its a fact that the accounts have 0 growht after mushroom left the game

DeletedUser3817

And its a fact that the accounts have 0 growht after mushroom left the game

I know why, I saw when he decided to quit :p he kinda said ''---- this game'' live, a lot of people laugh at that :p we saw him getting banned in the tw2 forum it was hilarious ^^
then he decided to end all CO-OP and it didn't take long before those players started whining in his CO-OP thread: ''why are you quitting, we need a COP''

T-P had some intern problems with COOP basically a lot of people asked for it, but nobody stood up, except a few players. and this probably made a few guys quit after mushroom quit.... I know a player north of him. He was busy IRL and needed a COOP could only log in 1H per day. so mushroom helped out.

I am not surprised he quit though, and other agree with me, who want to play a realm when everyone try to win though recruiting refugee xD
This is tribal wars you know. Perhaps a casual version of the original, but still.... Tribal wars! and no offence, but wasn't you like the ''elder'' of GLD or w/e they are called, and you backstabbed them by leaving? No loyalty man -.-

Anyway enough defending mushroom. He didn't get banned so clearly he is innocent. I believe innocent until proven otherwise. Then again i only know one side of the coin. as do all of you aswell.

BUT if he did it, I would like to give this suggestion to stop ALL abuse of CO-OP.
-When a player goes yellow the CO-OP ends OR the player is unable to send out troops anymore towards ANOTHER player.
it's really simple and would stop all abuse. If a player quit and he will be intern well you send all troops out to make it more simple to intern noble.

DeletedUser2670

Are you shure about that??? Why did the tribe start the intern nobleling against one of the account as soon the noise with Lol.ita and abuse of that account started? And that was before Mushroom quit.

DeletedUser3817

No i am not sure about anything. This is just my side of the coin. And I think the only person that could answer that question would be the leader of T-P. I think he was the person intern nobling one of the CO-OP players. That is interesting I can agree on.
funny thing the same player were active when it was happening, so i find it curious. Were there some sort of agreement of intern nobling?
THAT is PUSHING(illegal)

Then again I can tell you guys this.

Doctorevil might have had 2 guys pushing for him. There was 2 players we saw talking once in a while in Tribe chat, but they were litterly NEVER playing Nor growing. And they were in his province. I could throw a theory he use those two to help him pre noble.

then again this is just my side of the coin. Perhaps they were busy in another realm? Again this is what i believe in: innocent until proven otherwise.

That is the mature way of see things. It's a bit naive but it keeps un healthy cancerous ASH drama from spreading.

DeletedUser3817

Anyway i am not part of this realm xD so don't ask me questions i only saw part of EN20 during a friendly LAN

edit: feel free to ask my point of view.... just don't expect an accurate answer lol.

DeletedUser2847

You dont get banned 1 time coope abuse you get a warning. If you continue you loose your coop and maybe get a ban. So im not suprised he didnt get a ban.
So you are not innocent in this game just because you dont get a ban

DeletedUser3817

You dont get banned 1 time coope abuse you get a warning. If you continue you loose your coop and maybe get a ban. So im not suprised he didnt get a ban

he didn't get a warning or loose a coop.
this i do know, because he show openly his conversations with moderators, telling them about bugs and stuffs they need to fix..

Allow me a moment to brag ^^

240k resources plundered day 2 xD <3
I need to buy crowns, my warehouse is almost red all the time -.- stupid farms getting maxed out-.-

DeletedUser2847

Or he show you wath he want to show. The fact is that the accounts that we blaimed him to abuse is 100% inactive after he left The account owner havent buildt 1 building after mushroom left. I find that strange if its actually an active account. If you log in once per day you build something. But its nothing at the accounts no points/no attacking its nothing