• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Maps

DeletedUser3730

you really are a funny type :)
you started all of these and now you are complaining about it :D
GingerVador just outlined the situation. i see no bias in whatever he said about any tribe except probably his own. His words are either part of your past or a forecast he is making, i would say.
Were u sitting idle? yes, you were. I'm not blaming you, no. do not misunderstand me. This is part of your strategy and I understand that.
Please, stop this commotion you yourself have started.
I can easily discredit all that you just recently said, but i won't because this is useless in my view.

I started what? The only other post I made was answering a question put by Ginger on why he couldn't get lol.ita on his map. And is also asking a single question really complaining?
I never accused him of bias, I didn't even comment on his forecasts.
So how are you going to discredit what I said?

DeletedUser3706

I started what? The only other post I made was answering a question put by Ginger on why he couldn't get lol.ita on his map. And is also asking a single question really complaining?
I never accused him of bias, I didn't even comment on his forecasts.
So how are you going to discredit what I said?
Cross, i am sorry for this stupid mistake i made. I was answering to Whitty. Seems like I mixed up your comments (i was using my phone :( )
The last two paragraphs of what i wrote refer to Whitty. Everything else is a result of my mistake.

DeletedUser3730

Cross, i am sorry for this stupid mistake i made. I was answering to Whitty. Seems like I mixed up your comments (i was using my phone :( )
The last two paragraphs of what i wrote refer to Whitty. Everything else is a result of my mistake.

Apology accepted.
Now back on topic.
I thought the bash point/top players maps were interesting, in not having any cross overs. What are your theories for the reasons behind this?

DeletedUser2670

Bashpoint is expensive. Yes, you do take out enemy troops. But you loose own troops in doing so. Those players with high rank on bash do in general need time to build up again and that might slow them down. While players who noble easy targets and therefor gets less bashpoints, have their forces ready almost right away for moving to next target.

DeletedUser3706

i would add that there are a lot players who noble internally.
T-P for example. you can see it in the tw2-tools.com
This is the general practice. every tribe does that.

DeletedUser3390

Bashpoint is expensive. Yes, you do take out enemy troops. But you loose own troops in doing so. Those players with high rank on bash do in general need time to build up again and that might slow them down. While players who noble easy targets and therefor gets less bashpoints, have their forces ready almost right away for moving to next target.
While what you say does make sense in practice(atleast from my experience) it is often wrong.
Since people who attack weaker forces and thus saving their troops often end up in having less troops/village (Because they underestimate everyone) and this in time ends up in having a weaker defense and offense while you might think your doing great but in fact you might have 1 village more but 10k troops les because the people who are fighting all the time also have 24/7 recruitment queue's for creating new/more troops to fight for them
(I know most people who played a lot know to build troops all the time and thus indeed have more troops)

DeletedUser2670

I agree with you, sneksinnej. Feel safe, and you relax, somethimes too much. Feel threathend and you pay attention and make shure everything is running well, where every single soldier counts.

DeletedUser3817

losing troops is part of the game. The question is HOW do you lose troops, and is it worth attacking that player or is it smarter to hold the attacks until your fully prepared....

Played beta in TW1 and TW2 and meet some excellent players using those simple words while playing. 500k offensive bashpoints and not even 1 full Nuke sacrificed. Luck? or picking the right targets?

DeletedUser3682

We were never allies that's the funny thing, we only ever had an NAP. You approached TP about an NAP so you could secure one flank to attack us so we decided to attack you instead. You all talk about these matters, but not a single one of you have been in diplomatic talks between our tribes.
Firstly it's not funny, second I was talking about your alliance to GLD you plonker and third we approached TP for a NAP as interference, they agreed we strung them out for 2 weeks moved troops to the front then declined citing we had an alliance............the alliance was with GLD who we stayed allied to because we are not back stabbers.
Your plan was sound but don't be another magic mushroom and try and deny the fact that now you have proven to all any diplomacy with HE'D is pointless.

DeletedUser3682

You seem pretty good at Mass recruiting, why stop now!
My goodness you must be insane.......how many other tribe are in your area. How many player have you internalise after recruiting them. Would you like to post you address and I will send you a dictionary.

DeletedUser3309

Firstly it's not funny, second I was talking about your alliance to GLD you plonker and third we approached TP for a NAP as interference, they agreed we strung them out for 2 weeks moved troops to the front then declined citing we had an alliance............the alliance was with GLD who we stayed allied to because we are not back stabbers.
Your plan was sound but don't be another magic mushroom and try and deny the fact that now you have proven to all any diplomacy with HE'D is pointless.
I'm the diplomat of HED. We aren't allies with those you're referring to. The only diplo with RED was an agreement to fight an enemy, but they changed names, mass recruited and approached the enemy for a NAP, so circumstances changed and they forfeited that agreement. You aren't aware of these things because we don't share it with you. I sense you are a bit salty because we didn't want to ally with you.

DeletedUser3682

I'm the diplomat of HED. We aren't allies with those you're referring to. The only diplo with RED was an agreement to fight an enemy, but they changed names, mass recruited and approached the enemy for a NAP, so circumstances changed and they forfeited that agreement. You aren't aware of these things because we don't share it with you. I sense you are a bit salty because we didn't want to ally with you.
We are only salty because you are trying to fabricate reality to justify your actions. You are afraid 5o fight TP so took sloppy seconds from their war with GLD. You have grown in the shadow of AoT and GLD and now are trying to drag their names through the mud with your superiority posts when everyone can see you guys at HE'D are frauds and shy away from real fights. You do realise that you are a MRT tribe as well so iflt seems kind of foolish to use the term in a derogatory manner when it refers to your set up.

DeletedUser3706

I can not agree with that statement GingerVador :), party. they are not MRT, well not a pure one. they do not recruit a lot of people. they just recruit, see what a player is like. if not active, he is eaten :). Again, they recruit and the cycle goes on. kinda slow MRT approach to pick up the best of players in the area i would say :)

Their actions are not justified though, agree with that.

DeletedUser3817

We are only salty because you are trying to fabricate reality to justify your actions. You are afraid 5o fight TP so took sloppy seconds from their war with GLD. You have grown in the shadow of AoT and GLD and now are trying to drag their names through the mud with your superiority posts when everyone can see you guys at HE'D are frauds and shy away from real fights. You do realise that you are a MRT tribe as well so iflt seems kind of foolish to use the term in a derogatory manner when it refers to your set up.

as an outsider. I can tell you are looking to be extremely salty borderline prepared to harrass another player.
Also as an outsider i have looked at HED stats and the top map. They don't need to fight T-P because they are not inside T-P area. they can win the long game by nobling everything north west to south west and make a strong battleline and then in one sweep strike enemies down in the center and the east. it's really simple.

DeletedUser3309

We're not trying to drag anyone through the mud. We're minding our own business unless someone brings us up. It seems you are a bit desperate to turn people against us, but we're not looking for others to decide our diplomacy, and if we did I don't think we would ask AoT.

DeletedUser3730

That really didn't work out well for you did it?

DeletedUser3817

wow wow hold it. Don't try to be another magic mushroom?

dude I don't care if you talk shit about me but when you talk shit about magic mushroom my tribe leader in tw1 then you really go deep. watch yourself i could rek your tribe 1v100 easily. i'm gonna remember you my friend and i will rek you next time i see you lol. i'm salty now ^^

you approached TP about an NAP? rly? how come i got a skype convo with magic mushroom when he says: aaah maayy guuud AoT declared war on us lets move south!!!!

DeletedUser3706

Khe. You guys sure like to brag :).
My opinion: T-P started to move because their ally is now also fighting AoT? I'm talking about HED. It seems more like it.

DeletedUser3817

sad magic is banned for a month from the forum so he can't confirm or deny but i know from convo with him about En20 that he asked to move south so they started attacking AoT heavily ^^

dunno who declared first AoT or T-P but from stats T-P is dominating the south war.

But i do know that HED started fighting AoT, AFTER T-P had taken a lot of villages. Because HED was planning some sort of OP on another tribe. And because i don't want to make enemies i won't say which tribe. I leave that to HED diplomat.