• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Maps

DeletedUser3817

not to mention i was forced to buy 160 crowns to keep the steady upgrade of farm/warehouse ^^

or else hit red.

DeletedUser3682

I had to turtle against TP. That's why my stats were not up. I love how when I accuse a player of doing something people.reply
@GingerVador - You talk a lot for a player who started a week before me, but got stolen goods 4/5 a whole month after me. You actually wouldn't even make it into our tribe judging off your account. Maybe that's the problem, to be a strong tribe you need a strong leader to set an example both as a player/diplomat/coordinator and as a person and you don't appear to fit the bill to me.
Had to turtle pal. Don't our just not read everything I was saying about us holding against TP from the start. I was sped regular so troops could not leave of i would have lost my village. The bash point don't reflect the 4 TP nobles I killed in my first village.
Again facts appear to be your greatest enemy.

DeletedUser3682

Farming and activity is a huge part of this game, you farm more res than someone you grow quicker. If you're not farming or attacking someone when you're online I'm not sure what you're doing with your troops (other than supporting so this would imply you are nothing but a turtle in this scenario). So you must either be a noob, a turtle in which case you're no threat or not very active. So yes, I would boast that meriting category thank you! It shows I am an active, offensive player who could be a threat.
Could be but your not a threat so maybe get off your soap box

DeletedUser3699

5. SEN seem to be NE focused and mixed in with OWN whether this is good or bad for them I would not know......Is anyone from SEN on this forum??.......Will be intereting again to see if they are still around in a few month and whether or not OWN are gobbleing their villages or not.
I'm still here but all our top-players left this server. So as me.
So you can watch how OWN slowly eats our corpses :)

DeletedUser3699

5 SEN - Looks like a mass recruit tribe but they have a pretty good spread, at war with OWN and they seem to be losing a bit of ground to them. It's to early to call it game over, but it will take a lot for them to consolidate and push OWN back! They need the help of another tribe if they are to defeat OWN on their own (no pun intended), the problem here is there doesn't appear to be any tribe around the fits the bill and would be willing to help. I don't see them making it to the late game stage.
We've never been a mass recruit tribe.
Just ask somebody to join us :) I invited ppl I know only. But there are reasons (we can't talk about :) ) for us to leave this world and this server.

DeletedUser3817

Tribal wars 2 is not just about turtling against attackers.

you can also back time. gives more options if you got offensive troops... being a ''turtle'' only buy you time. And nobles can be rebuilt. It's not like they are gone for ever you can always rebuild them. so it's not really an achievement killing nobles.

DeletedUser3671

All it does is slowing down the enemy till they got moral issues and they probaly wont attack you anymore

DeletedUser1581

I had to turtle against TP. That's why my stats were not up. I love how when I accuse a player of doing something people.reply

Had to turtle pal. Don't our just not read everything I was saying about us holding against TP from the start. I was sped regular so troops could not leave of i would have lost my village. The bash point don't reflect the 4 TP nobles I killed in my first village.
Again facts appear to be your greatest enemy.

Actually it does show up in your BP if it's the same as TW1 you gain BP based on population per unit, so 4 nobles would equate to 400 DBP. As mentioned turtling is never really a good option, you can't attack and it stunts your growth as you have no offense to clear/noble the player or counter attack. So you just become a sitting duck, waiting for them to either quit and go inactive or finish you off.

I'm still here but all our top-players left this server. So as me.
So you can watch how OWN slowly eats our corpses :)

I was hoping you'd stick around and give them a good fight :/

DeletedUser3390

Actually it does show up in your BP if it's the same as TW1 you gain BP based on population per unit, so 4 nobles would equate to 400 DBP. As mentioned turtling is never really a good option, you can't attack and it stunts your growth as you have no offense to clear/noble the player or counter attack. So you just become a sitting duck, waiting for them to either quit and go inactive or finish you off.
Out of experience I know its not always up to yourself to decide if you turtle or go offence.
In En14 I got over 300 attacks each day from 3-4 players which forced me to hunker down in 1 province together with 1 Weissdorn(Great Player I miss him :'( ) while slowly waiting for tribe members to push toward us and start helping out while we hold ground.
If we didn't hunker down the 4 players would have easily over run the 2 of us and after that would have started pushing into the other members of our tribe.

So sometimes you really just have no other option then to turtle and get those DBP up

DeletedUser3706

Whitty, i does show in BP. each killed noble (regardless if you killed nuking or sniping) gives you 200 BP. so 4 nobles would be 800BP in defense.
here is a table. might be helpful to everyone :)
https://gyazo.com/29ff1b07bdea944b776fbbac3ed4aa6d

DeletedUser3817

Out of experience I know its not always up to yourself to decide if you turtle or go offence.
In En14 I got over 300 attacks each day from 3-4 players which forced me to hunker down in 1 province together with 1 Weissdorn(Great Player I miss him :'( ) while slowly waiting for tribe members to push toward us and start helping out while we hold ground.
If we didn't hunker down the 4 players would have easily over run the 2 of us and after that would have started pushing into the other members of our tribe.

So sometimes you really just have no other option then to turtle and get those DBP up

in....tw1.... we get like 3k+ attacks coming in from day 1 to the day we have killed the enemy...
and inside those fakes there are real nukes and nobles to kill.

do we turtle? no... we dodge, and back time. If your surrounded by a sea of red and got a tribe. CONGRATULATIONS! you just hit my favourite spot for an aggressive player. All tribe members send some deff stack your village/s and spam off troops and start pick of enemies.

turtle is sitting duck. it will always be sitting duck. and this is before you meet a really good offensive/farm player. When you meet such player that is not afraid to lose troops. your dead. 15k deff? no problem.

DeletedUser3706

20k is not a problem too)).
you guys in tw1 can use lots of scripts. those just automate a hell lot of your work. sending attacks and all of that.
we have discipline here...there is this DAMN lag when sending an attack/support. so yea, it gets painful when you do it manually.

DeletedUser3390

in....tw1.... we get like 3k+ attacks coming in from day 1 to the day we have killed the enemy...
and inside those fakes there are real nukes and nobles to kill.

do we turtle? no... we dodge, and back time. If your surrounded by a sea of red and got a tribe. CONGRATULATIONS! you just hit my favourite spot for an aggressive player. All tribe members send some deff stack your village/s and spam off troops and start pick of enemies.

turtle is sitting duck. it will always be sitting duck. and this is before you meet a really good offensive/farm player. When you meet such player that is not afraid to lose troops. your dead. 15k deff? no problem.
Tw1 And Tw2 is a big difference also size does matter.
I had only ~200k points with a total of 30 villags or something Good luck dodging against 3 opponents that are 500k points and 1 that is 300k points.
Then your forced to defend in a way that involves Sniping(A lot), stacking moving Dodging(Indeed) but there is no way of pushing onto them

DeletedUser3817

the difference is not real, it's just the standard excuse. And it should not even be an excuse because playing as an offensive player is easier in tw2, because you can relocate and build a nuke so ridciously fast.
If your in a good tribe and your surrounded by enemies then there will be 2 questions.
1. How good are you at coordinating snipe/stack to land 1 second before enemy attack?
(spear/HC)
2. how good are you at sniping with own HC and back time? In general most players in TW2 play turtle wars. so the chance those 500k and 300k points are mostly defensive are high. and if your extremely offensive and they know it they will be forced to act. And being the player back time is always fun.

I understand though that there is not many TW2 tribes, able to coordinate deff like in TW1. I saw T-P had those problems. landing support 1H to 9H before attack lands, and sometimes AFTER the attack lands. that is a failure just there.
But I have my standard in tribes. and a good tribe, need to be able to win the ''information war''

DeletedUser3390

the difference is not real, it's just the standard excuse. And it should not even be an excuse because playing as an offensive player is easier in tw2, because you can relocate and build a nuke so ridciously fast.
Relocation was not available in En14

DeletedUser3309

how many DBP you ended up with?