• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Maps

DeletedUser3390

Yeah it often happens, a tribe or players on frontline throw in the towel under seige pretty early.
It was after long siege of a few months. This was not throwing in the towel early by any chance. Like I said it had different reasons if you would want to know those please go over to the En14 Forums and start reading all of these. Main reason was we where fighting all the time while the 3th tribe in top3 was sitting back and watch doing nothing. And people got fed up with their leadership.
Like they say: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Turns out this is very true even if they where first your enemy

Also 7.3million was 3th or 4th place highest def bash I think highest def bashpoints at the time was 7.5-8 million with the other people having over 600k+ points While I had about 300k

But enough about that lets go back to talking about this world
Whats happening any interesting things happening between top tribes?

DeletedUser3309

On En14 did 1 and 2 merge to fight 3? Lol that's embarrassing. Is there a thread I can find to see? On En12 I was in a front tribe that merged with the top tribe because of fighting pressure, but I didn't go with them as it was cheap option. So I ended up with way more DBP with my 1 tribe mate, didn't win but it felt good.

DeletedUser1581

As mentioned there's no excuse to turtle, it requires no skill or effort. You can use your offence to defend with, e.g. back times, recapping lost villages, pre nobling villages then recapping with a nuke/noble so the player attacks them selves and loses their support. If you're surrounded by an enemy tribe on a front line and not receiving support you need to question your leaders and the tribe your in as that's not acceptable.
If you're active/smart you can dodge/backtime/snipe and survive against the odds even with a small amount of defence.

DeletedUser3390

As mentioned there's no excuse to turtle, it requires no skill or effort.
I disagree
Yes basic turtle requires no skill/effort. But then you will get cracked.
If you turtle and do it good it requires a lot of skill, effort and knowledge. You need to track time on every attack you have incomming see which ones you can dodge which ones have rams. Also you need to snipe trains to maximaze your chances to survive. In order to do this you need to also identify the trains and notice which trains are fakes.
For all these things you also need to be online most of the time to see new incomming attacks right when they get send by your enemy.

So I disagree with the fact that turtle requires no skill or effort. Same can be said about nuking someone (Example: I can just send a nuke + train against someone and if they do no effort I will get a village)

DeletedUser3671

I disagree
If you turtle and do it good it requires a lot of skill, effort and knowledge. You need to track time on every attack you have incomming see which ones you can dodge which ones have rams. Also you need to snipe trains to maximaze your chances to survive. In order to do this you need to also identify the trains and notice which trains are fakes.
For all these things you also need to be online most of the time to see new incomming attacks right when they get send by your enemy.

So I disagree with the fact that turtle requires no skill or effort. Same can be said about nuking someone (Example: I can just send a nuke + train against someone and if they do no effort I will get a village)

True, but being all defensive is not going to help you... Backtiming and stuff can be a more valuable tool than just sniping trains and/or dodging...

DeletedUser3390

True, but being all defensive is not going to help you... Backtiming and stuff can be a more valuable tool than just sniping trains and/or dodging...
I do agree with that playing as a turtle won't allow you to grow. Its a way to survive in dire situations and not meant to be used in any other ways.

DeletedUser3671

I do agree with that playing as a turtle won't allow you to grow. Its a way to survive in dire situations and not meant to be used in any other ways.
Still going completely defense won't help you... If you go 80% def and 20% offense i could understand it a little better (still don't recommend it...), but having no offense won't allow you to do any damage to the enemy and or kill off his nukes or kills his nobles before he can even get a train... Having no offense just limits you...

DeletedUser1581

I disagree

Tracking time isn't a skill. All you have to do is sit there and watch a clock tick down, also if you're smart about it you do't even have to be online to dodge as you can send troops on farming runs so doesn't require much skill to dodge either. If you want to be even smarter you can just set alarms on your phone and then log on to dodge so again that requires only the skill of clicking "send attack" and then recalling so that doesn't require much effort either. Tagging incomings is something you should do when ever attacked regardless of if their fakes or not and you don't need to be online to tag incoming as you get alarms notifications sent to your phone and it also tells you how long the attack has been out for so you can narrow it down hugely compared to TW1 where all you had was attack id and time left on incoming. In fact you could even take this a step further and just spy all the villages that you have incoming from, getting green reports will allow you to know exactly what is heading your way from that village and narrow it down even further.
In this game you need to be perfectly adapt with both offense and defense. You turtle up you stunt your growth and pose no threat to the attacker, meaning the attacker can grow quicker than you (allowing them to recruit troops quicker than you) and also attack. It's always easier being on the front foot and the attacker rather than sitting back trying to hold ground and that will never change in this game.

DeletedUser

I read through all this and Laugh my head off any one got any questions for me mail ma :D

DeletedUser

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

DeletedUser3390

On En14 did 1 and 2 merge to fight 3? Lol that's embarrassing. Is there a thread I can find to see? On En12 I was in a front tribe that merged with the top tribe because of fighting pressure, but I didn't go with them as it was cheap option. So I ended up with way more DBP with my 1 tribe mate, didn't win but it felt good.

Damn I like how you say merging 1 and 2 to fight 3 is embarassing how does it feel you had an agreement from the start to merge HED and OWN
Being top 1 and 2 to actually fight the 3th.
And you guys didn't even fight for long looking at your personal conquests: http://www.tw2-tools.com/en20/conquests/player/639336/
You main integrated inactive people and took barbarians:rolleyes:
Must feel reel good man :D
Hope you aren't embarrassed to much right now :eek:

DeletedUser3309

lol we didn't merge to fight someone we merged to finalize the world.

DeletedUser3309

Of course I didn't fight anyone for long as there was no one who stood here for a long time. Now I have to travel a long way to help fighting.

DeletedUser2847

The situation was similar at 14. only difference is that TEN and ASH was fighting eachother before it happend. None of this 2 tribes would have got any problem in deafeting the other tribes

DeletedUser3390

Its just HED didn't ever fight someone except T-P but that was after they finally collapsed

And the merge on en14 was made after a long stalemate fight between TEN and ASH that lasted at least 3 months
Where as this merge has been decided when the world just started and HED never fought a real enemy while OWN did all the hard work and HED just sat back nobled some barbs and watched OWN do all the work while they relied on the previously made agreements to lay-back and do nothing. Thats a real good way to show your strenghts to your allies where you are gonna merge with.
What would you guys have done if T-P wouldn't have collapsed and would have somehow managed to take the upper hand on OWN.

DeletedUser3309

lol more garbage. Pretty much all you said was incorrect and salty.

DeletedUser3309

These are the top barbs for EN20. It looks like the main nobling culprit in this world were 1 player from T-P / AoT, some former GLD members in south west and Crazy Russians in the north.

map_www_en20_2962df246461d707a9e544170b7649b8_14785784331862.png

DeletedUser3390

lol more garbage. Pretty much all you said was incorrect and salty.
What is incorrect?
ts just HED didn't ever fight someone except T-P but that was after they finally collapsed
I was in T-P at the time and they had collapsed well before HED finally made a move on them.
And for the first part Who did you guys have set as enemy this world? any top 5 tribes?

Where as this merge has been decided when the world just started
I have sources within the OWN council that confirmed the deal was already made with the previous OWN leader

HED never fought a real enemy while OWN did all the hard work and HED just sat back nobled some barbs and watched OWN do all the work while they relied on the previously made agreements to lay-back and do nothing.
This is my opinion since I have never heard of HED fighting any Top 5 tribes in a real WAR where people are set as enemies

Thats a real good way to show your strenghts to your allies where you are gonna merge with.
This I have as opinion because if you make an agreement to merge you should set them as ally and start fighting the same enemy in which you guys waited really long before finally joining OWN in the war with T-P(like I said before after T-P already collapsed to the pressure of OWN and leadership getting banned)

What would you guys have done if T-P wouldn't have collapsed and would have somehow managed to take the upper hand on OWN.
And this is mearly a question I have from looking at the things above

Also I ain't salty I knew I wouldn't have a high survival rate in this world the moment I joined All Red

Hope you now better understand my 'garbage' after I further clarified it.
Looking forward to a detailed answer that isn't 'OMG YOU NUB TOTAL GARBAGE' that would be great :)