• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top 10 map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3671

Thats one player i imagine not a whole tribe... Also can you tell me the name of said player?

DeletedUser3682

Thats one player i imagine not a whole tribe... Also can you tell me the name of said player?
The three instances I refer to involved three separate TP players. I will not be providing names or reports.....just not my style......they know who they are.

DeletedUser3671

3 players that send 8 nobles in a 12 hour period? Who saves up for 8 nobles even...? i find that rather hard to believe

DeletedUser3669

Okey i got 3 things to say.

1. The dude with 8 nobles? might be Art, he like to noble X-men mergers and AoT, and i love his work!

2. you speak about crowns when your tribe is at erm level 12 while T-P is at level 9 and we only getting it leveled by resources we farm xD

3. well, Elfy is sad for not getting any bashpoints, were is your supporting AoT.

and she is not the only sad player in T-P not getting any bashpoints ^^

DeletedUser3671

http://prntscr.com/c78k75 If you mean this area than its not really hard to defend. Nobles take like forever... Enough time to use your skills;) Not really a achievement IMO
or
http://prntscr.com/c78qdb Little harder, but still enough time to play your skills and keep the village not too hard. Nobles still too far away.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

sorry i don't understand that picture, you mean it's not hard to defend for AoT or?

DeletedUser3671

Easier for aot to defend, because nobles take long. Im assuming that the village close to those 2 aot villages doesn't have an academy. http://prntscr.com/c78qdb Nobles would take 3-4 hours and if you send a train its easy to defend it

DeletedUser3669

ye :p

but i think GLD is more interesting.
they recruit players 5H AFTER they lose their chapel.
and the players they recruit do not even have 3/5 2/5 in way of soldier way of rider. it's MRT league 2016

DeletedUser3671

No wonder they are losing the war... Recruiting dead weight and trying to defend it all

DeletedUser

GLD really let themselves down with their recruitment. If Frankster hadn't botched the merge between XXX and RED they could've formed a very strong tribe by bringing the strongest and closest RED players into the fold, keeping their coherence and then cutting RED players spread across the world loose. Instead they've continued to keep all the dead-weight (even if not dead-weight the spread of members is prohibitive) and now the tribes (ZZZ and GLD) seem to be further divided. It's typically due to bad attitudes to points and rank, only seeing the short term rather than taking a hit in the short term to become stronger in the long term.

As they say divide and conquer and T-P didn't even have to do anything to achieve it.

DeletedUser3669

Well i'm sure Frankster and his people went to RED because of the level of the tribe. :p they really want 140+, and T-P have almost catched up in terms of total village of a tribe. and we are half their numbers

DeletedUser3682

The 8 nobles came from within the same or adjacent provinces and were clearly bought buy crowns or someone had done saving on a industrial scale. We all farm Mushy.
The players in question are known coiners from other worlds seems unlikely they would stop now.
Most of the defences I speak of came from adjacent villages. If you don't want to admit it that's is fine I don't mind. Just thought it would be nice for you to know your guys are not as squeaking clean as you make out over in TP

DeletedUser3682

d24b82ca6d079948bf2775114bd3aea3

DeletedUser3682

Here is an interesting dynamic. A look at the top ten players

e8b64ba7f7a4f8bcf5d85e7b5b58611d

Mostly TP as expected. A good set up to build upon a four province core.

DeletedUser

MM what are the prevailing opinions of each of the tribes you T-P guys are fighting?

Given you are in the middle and border almost all top tribes except OWN, who has been putting up the best fight and who has seemed to be more disorganised/generally weaker out of GLD/AoT/HED and ZZZ?

DeletedUser3669

MM what are the prevailing opinions of each of the tribes you T-P guys are fighting?

Given you are in the middle and border almost all top tribes except OWN, who has been putting up the best fight and who has seemed to be more disorganised/generally weaker out of GLD/AoT/HED and ZZZ?

well i would say the only tribe close too me is GLD and ZZZ.
GLD obviously the most disorgaised, they recruit people without asking for troop numbers and well they recruited 1 guy that had recently lost the damn chapel.... tbh they got some fighting players putting up a fight so obviously them aswell. disorganised but got strong players. Maybe they hide behind a meat shield?

AoT? erm they got players with 5k village with like 2k provision and never been under attack? OK they are bad.
HED, only good things about them so far.

in the end this is my opinions not my tribes.. if you want my tribes opinion you need to contact our diplomat JJ scrub and even then it's a discussion we need to take intern.

DeletedUser

I had a look for a war stats thing and found nothing, really disappointed to be honest. Bringing up stats was always an easy way of getting the forums going, nothing riles a tribe up more than seeing they've lost double what they've taken.

DeletedUser

I know it's not been long but I'm sticking up a new map given the significant diplomatic shifts. Gonna do a bit of analysis on each tribe from a neutral perspective but if people involved with each side would give their input we might actually get some decent discussion going. Obviously we have T-P represented by MM and AoT represented by Ginger so it's a start but if some HED, OWN and GLD guys could take part it'd be appreciated. Even a SEN guy might be able to give us some insight into dealing with OWN players?

map_www_en20_94a3ca4531283ca3d1ffcf1318157703_14717037257602.png

T-P : At war with GLD and AoT, recently secured alliance with HED, notably their border with HED isn't actually that large so maybe the alliance will have more significance in terms of HED fighting GLD? Not sure about diplomacy between HED and GLD but given how entwined they are surely there is something in place, maybe it will change, which will benefit T-P by weakening their biggest foe.
Position currently looks good, tough but manageable, if AoT reorganise and begin to hit back hard alongside GLD having taken on most of the ZZZ players perhaps things could become less straightforward. Internal players still have lots of gaps to fill in with some AoT players finding themselves in a precarious position given current events.

GLD : Still have their widespread "mass recruit" approach but with the addition of old XXX players they are forming a more consolidated presence in the northeastern area along with a significant presence in the southwestern rim. Strange to be so spread out but so far they seem to have managed it so maybe they can continue to strengthen. Leadership may be iffy but from my perspective I only know inherently biased opinions (albeit they seem legitimate) so would be good to hear another side of the story. Not sure what their diplomatic ties with OWN are, if they are fighting them, T-P and potentially HED in the near future then things look fairly bleak. Strong diplomacy could see them do better than most may expect.

OWN : Unfortunately don't know much about these guys (enlighten me anyone?) but their position looks enviable, out from the mess of the core and only real competition is the MRT Senators who may be able to turtle up and cause problems with their compacted distribution. If enemies with GLD then they have a significant war on theirs hands but with T-P on the other side the balance should be heavily in their favour in the long run.

HED : Similar to OWN they don't have any presence on here I'm aware about so unsure about diplomacy. Also like OWN they have a similar position in that they are out of the core and have space to grow towards the rim, possibly slightly better in that they don't have a tribe of SENs size in their way. Given their new alliance with T-P things may change with GLD and with how intermingled they are things could be messy for a while. They also have a border with GLDs northeastern bulk and that could prove a challenging area in the near future along with the border with GLDs southwestern rim presence.

AoT : Given their slightly scattered distribution, relative small size and lower calibre (on average) of players to T-P they are going to have their hands full for the foreseeable future. With T-P declaring, their players in T-Ps territory will probably be slaughtered before support is put in place but after that initial back step they could build up a front, shore it up and then possibly with some communication with GLD begin to apply pressure to see if T-P are really as solid as they look. My advice for them would be to make sure that all of their newer players learn how to snipe, when to stack and when to let it go and time in a recap. Basic things but often taken for granted with players just trying to tank every hit.

SEN : MRT tribe, could be a thorn in OWN's side but I don't see much more for them in the long term.

Now please correct/criticise me where my opinions are wrong or ignorant. Some new faces giving input would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.