• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top 10 map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3669

Sorry for breaking in to your fine arguement. But just want to thank you for this thread. MM, i am fully aware this is only your point of view so thank you also to you, jester for sharing the other point of view. Just like it always is in war, there's more than one side of the story. And for me who have nothing to do with any of those tribes, you both sounds to be both right and wrong.

And judging from the map, i would agree on OWN, their position looks wonderful. While XXX looks to be stucked in the midle between T-P and OWN. And RED's position look very messy with to large distance between each other who could become troublesom in times where suport are needed.

no feel free to come in. this is why i started this... to get things going. the other 19 realms looks dead in the forum :p

DeletedUser1423

Yeah, This is good stuff!!!! Keep it going.... Gives the world a little more zing...

DeletedUser3689

Agreed, would be great to get a few more discussions going on different peoples point of views.
(I would answer you directly Magic, but I feel it's going off on a tagent that only applies to a select few, I will say though that mass recruit and 2 don't really belong together).

So far from my point of view, I feel the X-men vs TP war won't have a winner, we will noble each others members that are inside each others clusters and then throw some nukes and a few nobles here and there but for anything to be effective everyone would need a lot more cats and a lot more nobles.
I am interested what OWN and AoT will do and if VGK's can live it out in the long run or has fallen to far behind to sustain themselves.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

Agreed, would be great to get a few more discussions going on different peoples point of views.
(I would answer you directly Magic, but I feel it's going off on a tagent that only applies to a select few, I will say though that mass recruit and 2 don't really belong together).

So far from my point of view, I feel the X-men vs TP war won't have a winner, we will noble each others members that are inside each others clusters and then throw some nukes and a few nobles here and there but for anything to be effective everyone would need a lot more cats and a lot more nobles.
I am interested what OWN and AoT will do and if VGK's can live it out in the long run or has fallen to far behind to sustain themselves.

we will see :) I have seen some interesting ideas and attacks being sent at your people so i have the feeling a lethal plague will land at your core soon :)

Viking problem is they are all turtles like All RED their whole idea is to try and wait it out and try to bring some sort of coalition against the top 1 tribe.
-I strongly suggest if any viking here read this forum you change your tactics. While defence is stronger than offence(A very powerful stack can withstand many nukes) you got less options.
1. your unable to counterattack, back time... if you only defend and only got defence.
2. your unable to farm properly(the enemy will obviously empty all your barbs)
3. your on the defence, what makes you think they will attack just your stacked village? no they will attack different targets...
4. defence takes longer to build than offence. Sure HC is very fast to build takes what? a week to build 2k? or was it 14 day w/e. I will just throw my 2500LC 300 rams and as many zerk as possible(900) and wipe out the HC. obviously LC is big and strong vs HC rest in pepperonis.

so i would say... vikings are dying. they are pretty much cutt off from each other.

AoT are pretty interesting. they are south of T-P. pretty dangerous position for some T-P players but we got our strongest players there. Players that could give AoT a run from their money.
I think they will try to stay neutral and try to grow as strong as possible.
OWN the same, is at the north/east, if i was their strategy planner. I would stay partly neutral, i would make a strong compact line and noble as much as possible in the north/northeast, especially out to the outer rim so you got defence village that nobody will attack and send troops many hours out. I would also make some OP to take out the all red and X-men in northern provinces so they can't be a danger.

All red? well they have decided to restart. Not all of them yet. but well they got like 37+ villages at the rim now(fast counting with map generator) basically they either try a second time building up from the rim or they have quit. I think they should make a proper pre made for EN21 because it will take them so long. and when they finally reach T-P again you gonna have ART, Lol.ita, fluffy with company at the south/west with tripple their points and villages make them far more dangerous. I say they are dead.

DeletedUser2635

Seems like you people are having a fun time, nice to see there're some new active guys here as well. :p

DeletedUser3682

I think TP should consider us at AoT interesting. We have been fighting skirmishes with these so called strong players of yours for a while now and we would beg to differ with your analysis. Although some of these players from TP in our area are strong and very well organised we have seen others that have been laughable.
Will be interesting to see where TP will advance next and which members they will keep. Our nobles are hungry TP so consider where your defence should be placed......against us or against XXX or what's left of RED......Are we moving into the centre or out to the rim?

DeletedUser3669

I think TP should consider us at AoT interesting. We have been fighting skirmishes with these so called strong players of yours for a while now and we would beg to differ with your analysis. Although some of these players from TP in our area are strong and very well organised we have seen others that have been laughable.
Will be interesting to see where TP will advance next and which members they will keep. Our nobles are hungry TP so consider where your defence should be placed......against us or against XXX or what's left of RED......Are we moving into the centre or out to the rim?

we are moving were the players can get more food. We are hungry aswell, our bashpoints and ppM speak for itself :)

DeletedUser3682

990a986e8bb0c3d8ccf1cb4302772aea

1. T-P
2. XXX
3. RED
4. OWN
5. AoT
6. HED
7. SEN
8. -C-
9. T.P
10. VKG

The Plague and X-Men are still holding well in the centre.

DeletedUser3669

i'm not gonna speak of the AoT skill level, sure i could point out how lots of their players got high point villages and if you look at their compare you find most of them lack the ''way of soldier, and way of rider'' on a good level. But i would like to give X-men a lesson in defence.
First part
DO NOT STACK A VILLAGE WITH NO CHURCH!
http://prntscr.com/c54tnr 1st
http://prntscr.com/c54tv4 2st

Watch your incoming fakes! even if it's sword speed or spear speed there might be hidden zerk or LC!!!!
http://prntscr.com/c54u4q
I hope you have learned something from this painful day.

DeletedUser2670

I like seing examples of what have happened in game. And i dont mind calling out the tribes whos responsible for lack of teaching the players. But would it be ok if we dont show the players name on this reports? Unless this player agree to it, of course.

DeletedUser3669

I like seing examples of what have happened in game. And i dont mind calling out the tribes whos responsible for lack of teaching the players. But would it be ok if we dont show the players name on this reports? Unless this player agree to it, of course.

Sure, I posted this because this guy was funny messaging me :p

DeletedUser3669

b6361ce4f7904a654735d8919dd197c2

Update of top 5.

T-P, Not gonna give out to much, Just a big hype for a certain players such as Art, Doc, Orange, Fluffy and naster for doing such an excellent job so far in our massive war. really big and strong! we have had our up and down days but you guys keep on fighting and giving X-men and their ''coalition'' a hell of a beat down. Look at frankster if you want an example :)

X-X, A merge is happening between X-men and RED, Proof? http://prnt.sc/c5xbqw, http://prntscr.com/c5xlzp. Frankster the founder of X-men have joined All red and become it's leader to try and make a SUPER tribe that will probably take in the best they can take and EAT the rest. So i'm very interested if their coalition won't fall apart by this. Also will this mean the mergers will have some stressful nights? No CO-OP for 5 days could be tough especially for Frankster losing his church village, and perhaps about to lose another? Interesting tribe spreading they are EN 14 pre made but i highly doubt all 114 players are from EN 14. Will watch closely to them :)
(notice the major crowning level 13 :p, and X-men their ''academy'' went from rank 2 to rank 7)

OWN, I need to be honest, i haven't been checking them out so much(except en 18) They have some major figures here, they started late but already top 3. I find it impressive and i wish them all good luck in the future :) BIG AND STRONG!

AoT, This tribe has been disapointing. They have merged and not checked their players troops and ''compare stats'' They have a lot of major players close by T-P with no troops what so ever. Say 2k spears 2k swords 1k archers as defence and 3k axe as offence with 1k LC 1k MA. I am worried that their entire front line might collapse in coming days if they don't turn around and start building troops and not focus on points. Except that they are fighting my tribe and i wish them all the luck.

HED, This tribe i like. They got good points in average per member(8000) they got 3 familiar players from TW1 which are very strong aggressive players so it will be interesting in coming weeks. OFC i would love to have them as allieds and not enemies but sometimes it's just not meant to be.
note: they also speak highly of their leader and founder Odyssea! So much respect to that player.

DeletedUser3689

I would just like to bring this to light. The Xmen merger with RED happened as a spontaneous decision made by Frankster, which was not supported or even discussed within X-men itself.

DeletedUser3682

We at AoT may have taken in some low point players but our seasoned vets have stopped your many of your coined in their tracks on several occasions. We can't all buy our troops and it must be a little embarrassing when you do buy and still cannot take a village.

DeletedUser3682

Sending 8 nobles from the same villag to the same e in a 12 hour period and loosing nearly all of them has nothing to do with a 360. Nor does sending your nuke before spying all your opponents villages. Been sniped has nothing g to do with having 360 so just saying that you just saying was reasonably meaningless in the context.

Status
Not open for further replies.