• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top 10 map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3669

Here we are, En20. I was thinking of a weekly update of the top 10 tribes and another thread later on with the top 10 players:)

c382acb72bea79fff4b044c9bf335a88

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

It's still early but i would like to comment the top 5 tribe.

The plague[T-P] Strong average point per player, many top players in the start up, i like the profile but plz drop the academy xD, Position they are a bit spread from the center and with their rank i hope they expect a lot attention, their position is fine though they got space for growth.

Dragon Knight[D-K] Another strong tribe in ppM, they seem to have a pretty tight core up in the north/north west could help them out but could be annoying when you gain some growth and more villages, but with strong leadership they might pull through.

All Red[Red] is this a pre made?! NICE! Slightly less ppM because of people starting later, I love the position they are spread west/northwest this could be a major advantage for defending and planning operations and fighting for the center if they are up for it!

Vikings[VKG] They are a bit more compact to each other might stunt their growth but if they play the cards right they will survive easier, closer to support and to make some big and strong attacks :) I also like the name Viking because i'm born in Sweden :)

independent[IDT] This seem to be a more of a casual tribe(from reading the profile) they are very spread aswell, so in my opinion i don't think they will stay long, I enjoy the way they want to teach other players but they should have focused more on location maybe try to get bit more tight and not spread all over the center.

DeletedUser3669

Here we go again. Massive things has happened since last post. MASS MERGING LEFT AND RIGHT! and mass recruitment!

f987e75f7a897ded9e5f0a1159369870

RED- Interesting tribe, from several sources it seems to be from EN14 between two tribes that merged to get the active players in one tribe and to win that world, they had good structure and good position but know they have started a mess recruiting tourney and lost their ''sustain'' position, BUT they still got some interesting names in their tribe could go far who knows, with their current recruitment they will have hard time to figure out who is good enough to stay and the amount of attention they got it could cost them :)

XXX- They were last time A underdog! in my eyes i saw a small quality tribe growing slowly steady but suddently they changed 180 degrees and went mass recruiting aswell, they have several players below the 3/5 in resource plundered and infantry/cavalry recruitment achievement, this might cost them. They got a strong defence position but they will bleed out if they don't expand outwards because of the lack of farms.

T-P- the amazing Plague. I like this tribe a lot, they got some nice attitude players that you can politely talk to and laugh with, ofc i'm sure the other tribes are fun aswell but this tribe feels special, active players, some known names from past worlds and pretty much all of them got good amount of troops and resource plundered and recruited. Instead of expanding by recruiting heavily they are so far staying below 50 which is kinda good. Position wise i am little worried of some of their members that started far off the core, they could be bombed hard.
Very strong ppV!

D-K- My tribe, no comments, except: active, pretty organised, still some work to do but improving everyday, currently weeding out the weak :)

Current battles!
Feel free to comment confirm or decline :)
RED V T-P <---- the leader of RED got hammered hard? Yet to see some reports would be interesting though :p Some punches from checking offensive bashpoints and defensive bashpoints shown there is some attacks going on between these two :O will be interesting to watch!
XXX V D-K <--- There is some aggression between these two :) XXX have recruited several meatshields inside D-K territory(will they defend those players??) There is also some rumours they recruited players that had NO IDEA they were gonna become targets if they joined :p interesting!

DeletedUser3669

Forgot Viking, my apologies to the lad that sent me a mail :O

VKG- They have shapen up a bit since last week, There was some people i thought ''these dudes is gonna get pounded hard'' but they have shapen up a lot, someone in that tribe must know how to lead. From several sources the tribe is loyal, trustworthy and in a pretty good beginning position, bit to compact but it's good for some of their members not being so experienced, could go far if they play their cards right. Still because of the current development in this world anything can happen.
pretty high ppM, top 4

DeletedUser3682

D-K split or merge I cannot tell. Some have gone to XXX some to T-P some elsewhere. We were informed they were merging but I cannot see an outright majority

DeletedUser3669

D-K split or merge I cannot tell. Some have gone to XXX some to T-P some elsewhere. We were informed they were merging but I cannot see an outright majority

I will probably get some shit for this but w/e, X-men have already digged them such a deep hole so i would not be surprised if everyone just go and declare war on them.
this is the basic story with facts.

D-K had some intern issues, the council and players said one thing and did something else. There was some really strong active players but also some weak players, those weak players should have been kicked booted intern nobled but the council(turns out 2 got banned) was to weak and wanted to win by points. So at 28th I left to T-P and the tribe started to get problems because i was one of the two major supporters. AS in I used CO-OP feature to send packet support. check hathore as an example. X-men bombed but they lost all nukes in the process and more just kept coming. With no support and because of no deff coordinator D-K failed after like 48H when more people got under attack but no idea how to defend.

Anyway i joined T-P and i suddently got ambushed by X-men leader demanding i leave and join X-men, he aggressive say: I send invite, welcome to X-men totally bullshitting the rules. I almost get convinced but D-K players ask me to stay T-P and i found some funny people i wanted to play in.
(T-P is a very active tribe with funny people so yeh) So i decline. We go straight forward 1-2 days, D-K players leave to join T-P one two goes to AoT i think maybe 1 goes to X-men and one goes back to OWN. Suddently X-men start to recruit refugee from Viking which they got a nap with into T-P province and decide that we are not allowed to noble that person so they stack him.
(they did same thing with SetoKun, I attack his tribe, kill one guy, he runs away to X-men i ask them politely to kick, they STACK, and then they dare to talk bullshit about me in forum.... ''mushroom poison'') Anyway X-men try to use the alliance and the nap with T-P and Viking to stop us from actively fighting Viking there is also rumours they are supporting Viking aswell.
To make it worse we recruited 1 more D-K yesterday that was really far away from X-men and X-men demanded we kick that dude. Clearly X-men is afraid of us growing so they are using all strategy possible.

Hell they got this western dude 1 province away with 1.6k points and i got several Viking targets there, I ask if i can enter to kill them because T-P are fighting Viking but X-men says: You are allowed to attack, but not noble.... Same thing again. they are ABUSING the rules.

this is a fast written story i can provide screenshot and proof and arguments in a message chat if anyone would like :)

DeletedUser3677

Right now it's just 1 big tribe fighting all the small tribes, absorbing the biggest players. The VKG nap with XXX was pre T-P alliance; i've tried to dig around but haven't found evidence of talks nor support between XXX and VKG. But, T-P absorbed many players who hold a grudge with XXX (for obvious reasons, prepare a war against them), and made rules for XXX to follow that they did not follow (noble villages in eachother's provinces). T-P should have it easy with XXX tho, they have better points per player, bashpoints, and are better positioned.

The other tribes are laying low it seems, RED doesn't show much organization right now, while OWN, AoT and HED keep growing and VKG seems to have fallen a bit behind.

DeletedUser3677

Also, T.P (T-P's sidekick) is showing a lot of growth and strtegthening their positions, they have kept a steady growth comparable to the other alliances in the top 10, such as VKG, HED and AoT, kudos to them.

DeletedUser3682

When do we think its time for a map update?? I feel with the collapse of D-K maybe now is the time.

DeletedUser3669

051ccc3487f3b8afc58e258550027cba

it's a mess, but a beautiful evil mess :D :D

T-P, My tribe so not gonna give out too much. Been doing some clean up mess, killed the RED leader and made him restart, same with few other RED players. You can see from the old map that RED had a more presence in the western MID, well that is old news most of them restarting at the RIM to give a second shoot. This gives T-P some breathen room to focus on it's new enemies: X-men. X-men have been supporting the Vikings with support and stopping any T-P from entering a province claiming: this is how we made our rules(as an ally you need to respect that if your neutral that your ally need to enter a province to fight his or her enemy. simple fact) Nukes have been exchanged and so far 6 X-men have gone inactive :) Anyway because of the gameplay of X-men T.P decided to terminate the Alliance and declare war. we are a loyal ally but we got our limits of what we can take :)

X-men, They have succesfully nobled out D-K, While this happend after me and several other players left so we didn't send packet support anymore it was a fast and good clean up. Well done! They have also shown some really good LC nukes first hours of the war so it will be interesting fights :) May the best tribe win! They also shown to be fast with defence so i think they are running some sort of packet system which 1 guy sitting several others and sending defence to their accounts. This has both advantage and disadvantage(tends to burn out the player) will be interesting :). They have also recruited massively, even refugee(in my area for sure) they recruit several players with no troops only points, but that will only be an disadvantage in the future for them so who cares(just to point it out)

All Red, Still being a MRT(mass recruiting tribe) lost several players through inactivity and quitting and still hardcore recruiting. I got nothing good to say about them. 95% defenders. 1-2 good nukes that got wiped. Rip

OWN, This is a very good tribe. Well structured, good positon. I would not want this tribe as my enemy! They got their rim which makes them dangerous because they can send support from positions that are really safe while T-P could be attacked even in the center if someone is good at faking and sneaking :)

Except that D-K is dead, leadership issues made people get tired of it and went to T-P or quit the game. 1-2 went to All Red but with their postion i don't think they survive for long and some to X-men
-just to point out, Frankster declared war on D-K because he tried to mass recruit them but when they declined he declared, he also tried to recruit again all players that left D-K but everyone declined again so... he is demanding tribes that recruit them to leave....
Viking is also falling apart, being a turtle tribe like All red. don't know much except the daily reports of clearing i see in the forum.

DeletedUser3689

Heya Magic (and anyone else reading), I am diplomat and council member of X-Men.
We had a load of fun fighting D-K and enjoying all the skirmishes so far, like reading these updates too, which has brought me to why I am posting, please keep this non biased as possible and not post speculations/assumptions as a fact as it comes across as borderline lying.

I am not here to point fingers though, as I said, I enjoy reading these and have no intention of starting an 'internet argument'.
Just here to give a view from our side (Lets try keep this thread non bias, civil and all):

-As far as I know we have never supported Vikings in both the literal sense and the diplomatic.

-TP started to recruit D-K en mass as refugees, which was due to a losing war and a nobled leadership/banned leadership, which when we continued to noble our war targets, TP reacted to defend these members thus breaking the alliance (There was mutiple breaches into our provinces too). The weird part about this all was that the only diplomacy to go between XXX and TP was the requesting of removal of members, which got denied, nothing was mentioned about province movement between either tribe. The first real attack (non refugee members) came from TP first and thus the alliance broken.

-I am not sure about the 6 inactives, unless you are talking about an event that happened before you joined and before we were even allies... this is not recent and not related to any wars.

-We do not have 1 guy sitting several accounts (Unlike some others which I shant mention), what you are seeing is a result of our active teamwork and dedication (Too cheesy?)

X-men is an active and loyal tribe that although has some rough parts, is a solid foundation for some awesome gameplay.

All the bests,
-Jester

DeletedUser3669

Heya Magic (and anyone else reading), I am diplomat and council member of X-Men.
We had a load of fun fighting D-K and enjoying all the skirmishes so far, like reading these updates too, which has brought me to why I am posting, please keep this non biased as possible and not post speculations/assumptions as a fact as it comes across as borderline lying.

I am not here to point fingers though, as I said, I enjoy reading these and have no intention of starting an 'internet argument'.
Just here to give a view from our side (Lets try keep this thread non bias, civil and all):

-As far as I know we have never supported Vikings in both the literal sense and the diplomatic.

-TP started to recruit D-K en mass as refugees, which was due to a losing war and a nobled leadership/banned leadership, which when we continued to noble our war targets, TP reacted to defend these members thus breaking the alliance (There was mutiple breaches into our provinces too). The weird part about this all was that the only diplomacy to go between XXX and TP was the requesting of removal of members, which got denied, nothing was mentioned about province movement between either tribe. The first real attack (non refugee members) came from TP first and thus the alliance broken.

-I am not sure about the 6 inactives, unless you are talking about an event that happened before you joined and before we were even allies... this is not recent and not related to any wars.

-We do not have 1 guy sitting several accounts (Unlike some others which I shant mention), what you are seeing is a result of our active teamwork and dedication (Too cheesy?)

X-men is an active and loyal tribe that although has some rough parts, is a solid foundation for some awesome gameplay.

All the bests,
-Jester

I do have several message of your leader first trying to recruit D-K and when they declined demanding that they are kicked... he tried with me.... ofc if he had not first tried to recruit them i would understand if he wanted to get them kicked. but he tried to recruit them ^^
this happend before the D-K war and after. Frankster was simple after D-K players to get a more compact area.
Secondly the war started because we were already at war with Viking and we needed to get into these provines to wipe them out. I do again say i have messages asking for permission and other players asking for permission and being declined. We also got reports clearing and scouting players far off and those vikings are in no position to support or able to send support because of lack of troops. but they suddently get support. and the only players in the area is. X-men.

I also got my own scenario this 1.6k player never growing never active i ask for permission to enter a province with a guy building nobles probably to attack me, him being in viking and me being in T-P and i want to end a threat. Well i got told: you are welcome to attack, but not noble. so basically i give X-men a free village. 3.7k village. few hours later you start recruit any active player in that province and send stacks.

in the end the breaches you mention is us entering to fight an active viking and to noble him. it's not a breach it's a standard respect: if you are the neutral part of two NAP/allied fighting each other you need to respect that they need to be able to enter a province to get 100% moral. this is tribal wars. it ends by NOBLING someone.

DeletedUser3689

Lets see if we can clear some of that up.

I am not going to talk about recruitment, that is an isolated area of the tribe and doesn't have anything to do with our war incentives.
Frankster is a nice guy, our founder and in some ways a leader but our leadership isn't so much of a dictatorship, NPP (No politics please) merged with X-men fairly early on which resulted in collaboration of leaders (Council).
So to speak about one person making war decisions based on recruitment efforts is quite false.

I personally had no idea that TP was at war is VKG, I knew there were attacks going backwards and forth for some time but not any concious full scale war.
There have been no mails that I have been apart of, nor any posts on the forum that would indicate that we have supported Vikings villages at all, I can't answer how some of their villages got stacked, but it wasn't us (That I know of).

You shouldn't be asking a 1.6K player to enter his province, you should be asking me as the diplomat or other leaders with your agenda, perhaps things would have gone differently if that were the case :)

As far as we were concerned the war started because of the harbingering refugees.

DeletedUser3669

Lets see if we can clear some of that up.

I am not going to talk about recruitment, that is an isolated area of the tribe and doesn't have anything to do with our war incentives.
Frankster is a nice guy, our founder and in some ways a leader but our leadership isn't so much of a dictatorship, NPP (No politics please) merged with X-men fairly early on which resulted in collaboration of leaders (Council).
So to speak about one person making war decisions based on recruitment efforts is quite false.

I personally had no idea that TP was at war is VKG, I knew there were attacks going backwards and forth for some time but not any concious full scale war.
There have been no mails that I have been apart of, nor any posts on the forum that would indicate that we have supported Vikings villages at all, I can't answer how some of their villages got stacked, but it wasn't us (That I know of).

You shouldn't be asking a 1.6K player to enter his province, you should be asking me as the diplomat or other leaders with your agenda, perhaps things would have gone differently if that were the case :)

As far as we were concerned the war started because of the harbingering refugees.

I strongly suggest you read through your own Alliance rules. it states I need to ask the local members of the province if it's okey not the diplomat ^^

DeletedUser3689

Sorry dude, right back at you.
The alliance rules were set by your tribe and are as follows:

"Terms of Alliance

1) No attacking members of our tribe; Including
tribe_490239e55d.png

2) No nobling barbs in our/shared provinces.

3) No moving into our provinces without consent.

--- Exception will change to: All members of the local province agrees, it is okay. However, if it takes more then 48 hours for the members to reply. They can move."

Furthermore, if you have an issue with a member, or find your aren't getting what you wish from a tribe, forward the diplomat into the conversation.

Hope that clears things up.

DeletedUser3669

3) so I ask, I get declined and suddently you guys start mass recruit 2 more guys and stack them to hell? or they are just bad turtles i dunno, by the way i went and asked your leader got the same answer. right before we decided you guys are not worth being friends with. you were simple using the alliance to buy yourself time prepping.

and now you gonna merge with another tribe again :p? This war gonna be interesting, going 200+ or do you plan on making an academy tribe with red?

DeletedUser2670

Sorry for breaking in to your fine arguement. But just want to thank you for this thread. MM, i am fully aware this is only your point of view so thank you also to you, jester for sharing the other point of view. Just like it always is in war, there's more than one side of the story. And for me who have nothing to do with any of those tribes, you both sounds to be both right and wrong.

And judging from the map, i would agree on OWN, their position looks wonderful. While XXX looks to be stucked in the midle between T-P and OWN. And RED's position look very messy with to large distance between each other who could become troublesom in times where suport are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.