• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top 10 map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes you have the correct information about EN 14 we merged to win and end it. We fought against eachother for months and its just a stalemate. All other tribes just turtled around doing nothing. So 90% of both tribes was just tired of the situation. Thats why we merged, not everybody enjoys the endgame in tw2 its probably just 5% of the players that do after played endgame a while. You can just ask some of the members in your tribe that suddenly got some RL issues and quit when it started to be a bit difficult. And just as info i was in the tribe/coalition that was underdog most of the time but i was still ranked as nr 1. But anyway i wouldnt speak to loudly because its certainly looks like you have planned the ally/merge to win from day 1 at this realm. Not that i matter but do not criticise others about stuff you suddenly do by yourself. It would just be pathetic if you merged with another tribe at this realm. But wait you do it another way. You just recruit the top 5-10 from the other tribes and if this players dont do what you want or if the diplomatic situation is so you dont want them you just booth them.
And the way you are showing a report tells me that you look down at this player. Give it in a neutral way and erase name/tribe i wouldnt care. I remember a post at this forum when Eilif now a member in your tribe told you more or less the same about posting reports.
And as i have told you before i realy dont care about tw1 we are playing tw2 in this game.

You say Merging is Pathetic but it's something you have done twice to reach the top?
say mushroom sent a letter to each top 5-10 players, say they accepted. Then there must be a reason why. Perhaps they dislike mass recruit tribes? Perhaps if your tribe decided not to break your own profile text and stick to the players you started with, T-P would not be top 1? Perhaps X-men would still exist!

The reason mushroom show those reports is because me and other players requested the info. we do not play en20 but we want entertainment. We like this game and we are looking forward to play it soon, but we want some activity on the forum :)

DeletedUser2847

I agree on the free will.I dont belive anyone have been forced into your tribe. And you are free to post reports i just think you should remove the name on the players. If you do that i wouldnt say anything about it. Its just that you are telling the entire forum about a players skill. I wouldnt care if you posted a report from one of my members and told it was our tribe as long as you just hide the name

DeletedUser2847

I didnt say merging was pathetic. I said it would be pathetic if T-P merged with another tribe. I said this beacause Mushroom criticised me about merging. And the way i see it at this realm they have planned a merge from day one with OWN. But i can be wrong. But it would just be hilarious if mushroom is in a tribe that merge to win after his comment about me and merging

DeletedUser2670

I agree with Carrot this time. I cant see any good reason to post a players failure for the entire world. Even tough it might be funny, it is disrespectful for the player it concerns and would certaintly not be funny for that player even if it is for others.

DeletedUser3682

Mushy you could not do more bragging g if you tried. The only reason I come onto this forum is to listen to the nonsense fall from your mouth.
I have to say you do go on about how bad AoT is and give examples I throw it back at you saying o look TP have done the same and you say o but when TP do it it is different......please. If you guys were THAT GOOD you would be able to admit your mistakes.
TBH I would rather you never admit your mistakes because it brings me joy coming here regular and reading your posts.

DeletedUser3669

so noted, then i will edit the playername in the future :)

and Ginger i admit a mistake a few post ago, you are just really hurt ^^
and i admit a mistake right now? i'm sorry you throw back and say we have done the same?
Like what?

Well that is a nice purpose to get on the forum. I get on the forum to give entertainment :)

DeletedUser3682

We at AoT don't care if a tribe with more than twice our points that's compacted I to a small area wants to, you call boast, we call make a fool of themselves by sharing reports. O look at the person with no defense we walked over. Not yet seen a good report with a decent nuke.

DeletedUser3669

well that is because i keep our nukes hidden :p?
well.. twice points... and less members even :p not boosting. just facts. you decide how you want to take it.

DeletedUser3682

One thing I really dislike about this forum is having chats in different rooms with the same people.....although it's nice to keep the topics separate.
You sirs at TP I believe have quiet upset a few people. I am not suprised you went for the weakest tribe around you I would have done the same and headed for my AoT.

DeletedUser3669

One thing I really dislike about this forum is having chats in different rooms with the same people.....although it's nice to keep the topics separate.
You sirs at TP I believe have quiet upset a few people. I am not suprised you went for the weakest tribe around you I would have done the same and headed for my AoT.

there is a lot weaker tribes my friend :) but you are in our way so thats why.

about not seen a decent nuke? I do believe the link show a decent nuke from a T-P player
http://prnt.sc/c8bmqi

it was a 10k provision v 8k provision.

DeletedUser3689

The main reason I stopped posting or even looking at the forum was that, anything you post to defend Magic mushrooms, borderline, lies (That he claims fact), goes straight through his head, only to be repeated a few days later.
For example; T-P broke the alliance with X-men (For T-P's gain once they took D-K refugees), we didn't defend VKG, ever (VKG was a tiny tribe at this point, and instead of any mail coming to me, the diplomat, they declared war).

Your reports clearly show you are the victor and who is the loser, for the sole purpose of everyone else reading the forums to see.
Not once have you posted where you have 'fucked up' and not once have your op-posers posted the many, many, many reports that put T-P in a shallow light.

DeletedUser3669

The main reason I stopped posting or even looking at the forum was that, anything you post to defend Magic mushrooms, borderline, lies (That he claims fact), goes straight through his head, only to be repeated a few days later.
For example; T-P broke the alliance with X-men (For T-P's gain once they took D-K refugees), we didn't defend VKG, ever (VKG was a tiny tribe at this point, and instead of any mail coming to me, the diplomat, they declared war).

Your reports clearly show you are the victor and who is the loser, for the sole purpose of everyone else reading the forums to see.
Not once have you posted where you have 'fucked up' and not once have your op-posers posted the many, many, many reports that put T-P in a shallow light.

1. we did have an discussion, several infact before declare of war. And we have discussed this before, Your leader did react through my mail and other players mail about entering province by recruiting bad players into the province that we wanted to enter to fight viking. So we had no other way but to end the alliance. It's as simple as that. maybe the agrement was wrong? Maybe I read it wrong? But i asked your players to enter a province to fight an enemy that was planning on attacking me, and i asked and your players said: ''you may enter, but you may not noble'' Sure perhaps i should have contacted the diplomat, but at the same time other players reported that viking was getting support from X-men and Frankster was trying to do the same thing he did to D-K before he started war, try and recruit top players.... so what should we do? Let it go?
This is HOW I see it, no lies, no insults only facts from my side. You may call it what ever you like.

2. Yes clearly my reports show who is the victor and who is the loser, is that unfair? I post it for my own tribe amusement and our friends.
we do it often in tw1, for the amusement of the tribe and friends, and it's a TW forum so everyone is allowed to post their opinion, and Counter reports how T-P failed HARD.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

map update soon? I look at your tribe conquest and there is heavy amount of GLD players losing villages.

some interesting conquest, in your southeast a village was taken and a player left GLD that gives your tribe a perfect opportunity to expand south, and your player Art took a village from a really good player in En 14 perhaps?

DeletedUser3669

I will make a top 10 soon :)

and tomorrow i post a nice text we got from GLD requesting diplomacy :)
and I will remove any names ofc.

DeletedUser

80e3a53bbad68db79412699e40b7ceae

bro, play in this realm in HED so i make this top for him :)

GLD- Top 2 tribe, decent bashpoints but terrible ppM. Too spread but got some really strong players, Might survive or might fall apart, time will tell. Rumours say they got strong players praying on the weak and try to push for more points rapidly. And got some really EGO players i hate.

T-P- At war with GLD and AoT, growing really fast, Might be too compact in the mid. might harm their growth in the future if they don't expand outwards. Decent bashpoints and very good ppM, Might go far or might collapse, Time will tell. Hopefully two of their players stay out of trouble in the future.

OWN- pretty strong players, they have lost some villages to baelr0g? will this mean they will recruit him or kill him? And will they join the war or have already already joined it? Strong tribe, decent in everything.

HED- My tribe, Strong coordination, well educated leaders, I have only read their forum once sitting my bro, but it seems they got some nice ideas and organisation. Will go far if they do something about GLD, and growing more south.

DeletedUser3671

I am hearing that GLD is losing villages to own every day. Own aswell to GLD, but there is no real call for war apparently...

DeletedUser3677

I am hearing that GLD is losing villages to own every day. Own aswell to GLD, but there is no real call for war apparently...
GLD losing villages to both OWN and T-P everyday, not much communication withing GLD really, people see 100 fakes here and quit straight away. OWN not losing many villas, they are more coordinated than T-P longitudinally (new and old players contribute equally to OPs). T-P are cleaning everything with ease, no coordination for defense or care from the GLD tribe it seems. Some coordination between the X-Men/ZZZ guys who went into GLD, that could present some sort of resistance, but to the overwhelming potential offensive, OWN and T-P should have it easy trample over GLD within the next few weeks.

Now the question will be, will OWN and T-P fight it out straight away, or will they absorb the other tribe's villas at the center first?
WIll OWN ally SEN, HED and AoT to battle T-P in all fronts
Will T-P be able to keep a real tribe with excellent organization at bay?
Will T2W survive through diplomacy and not get trampled along with GLD once OWN and T-P borders meet?

Time will tell, but it will be an interesting story i'll surely follow :D

DeletedUser3682

I know, asked myself the same... but when i saw the top 10... only 4 tribes are good to mention lol.

You sir are mis-informed AoT are still the best tribe on here......why do you think TP had to deal with us so early in the game. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.