• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top 10 map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3730

Probably should take this off the public forum....I am one voice...need to talk to the others...but honestly would not bother me...if he was almost dead and came over...i get that...my favorite player in this game is vegeta who was in a tribe that we killed and he would not quit and kept fighting...I recruited him and he has been part of my group ever since......Honestly I joined this world to take a little break and just play the game....was waiting for a premade for 21....that has been delayed...

This player would help us kill Sen....He was with us on world 15 etc....but like I said...better to take direct....

Your vegeta analogy is poor. He was your enemy you decided had showed enough for you to recruit him. Now this situation is an enemy of yours and 2 of your allies, comes to hide under your protection as he knows he is about to be wiped. Vegeta kept fighting, didn't run to your ally for protection.

DeletedUser3699

Just one question to OWN, are you willing to sacrifice an alliance for just one guy?

6. we expect the alliance to be honored

Again, are you going to honour the alliance or not?
No!
Trust me.
Old tatcics - they just ignore you and attack in few days.

DeletedUser3016

If there is any more talk such as the stuff that I have just had to remove from this thread, there will be some serious issues here. Please keep this on topic!

DeletedUser3016

What was the talk you had to remove? I can't avoid a subject if I don't know what it is......
Not going to go in to too much detail, however conspiracy theories about mods helping certain tribes etc. I understand some people are not happy when their fellow tribemates are punished, however please, no more discussion on this matter. The people that I removed chatter from know who they are :)

DeletedUser3699

there will be some serious issues here
Ok.
we'll discuss wht some of top-10 tribes on the map may...... :)
And... serious things are in RL and here is just a game with cheaters... in top-10 on the map :)

DeletedUser3198

What was the talk you had to remove? I can't avoid a subject if I don't know what it is......

Andy01 can talk with My bad group on skype. and Andy01 gave information about mass co-op to My bad.
he is an insidemen, MOD, technically. But he just gave info to his own group. It's what happened in EN15.

I wasn't a cheater. But when I saw My bad's disgusting behaviour, I decided to F the rules

Andy01 have been watched many threads till some people attack My Bad. But now, he is trying to do threat by abusing his power.
"Very Quickly"

If you want to know the truth, you should see the things beyond the fact.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3682

The story I have heard is that some T-P.players have been punished for breaking the rules and somehow this is seen as the Mods helping OWN rather than the mods helping everyone playing the game.

If a player is breaking the rules and is suspended surely that is the mods doing their jobs.

DeletedUser3682

3285e80aee0e08ff94f6dca974715ff3

Just thought I would do top 5 now it is getting quite compact.

DeletedUser3730

The story I have heard is that some T-P.players have been punished for breaking the rules and somehow this is seen as the Mods helping OWN rather than the mods helping everyone playing the game.

If a player is breaking the rules and is suspended surely that is the mods doing their jobs.

The story you heard is wrong. T-P has no banned players right now (2 have had previous suspensions, but those are in the past and not relevant). The situation that caused certain people to accuse the mods of helping OWN actually had nothing to do with T-P but based around SEN.

DeletedUser

I got band :D but learned from my mistake . Also i was not using anything to gain my self a lead in the world i done that mainly by my self with a little help from my friends LOL , anyway 1 person said mods are helping OWN that does not mean The whole of T-P think the same way soo comments like that should not be brought up in top10 map on the forums would you all agree . I do not believe mods will help a particular tribe But i have heard of some ban's that may have not been justified maybe this is were the comment comes from .

This is a game meant for fun some people take the fun straight out of it just play the damn game and have fun guys :D
(Don'T Believe Everything You Read )

DeletedUser3699

When one tribe from top-10 loses 50% of active developed players in 10 hours after they started noble villages of the other tribe from top-10 ... :) And when they are back they see "I apologize" but don't see their troops and villages......
I'm not implying anything... :) Just theoretically :)

DeletedUser3682

When one tribe from top-10 loses 50% of active developed players in 10 hours after they started noble villages of the other tribe from top-10 ... :) And when they are back they see "I apologize" but don't see their troops and villages......
I'm not implying anything... :) Just theoretically :)
Please accept my apologies if I find this hard to believe as Magic Mushroom had lies upon lies so much that I am not sure if that player even knew when they were lying. If this theory of yours is true then prove should be provided and the MODS should investigate which computer/IP address conducted the violation and these players and/or MODS should be banned.

DeletedUser2847

I belive that there is some more then 2 players in T-P that had suspensions. I know about some tickets sendt on players and when i look at stats it seems like there is some players with 2-3 days with no growth just after support recived the tickets. But if this is something this players have learned from so ok.
And if SEN lost 50% of players in 10 hours after starting attacking OWN. Maybe 50% cheated. But ofcourse its ok to have another mod look at it. It is an possibility that OWN sendt tickets because they belived it was some multiaccounting or something. There is many ways to be suspicious about multiaccounting. If it is multiaccounting the mods can see if players have logged in at different accounts by password. So this would be a 100% evidence about multiaccounting and if you do this. You get a ban. Its actually pretty simpel. But if this isnt the case its a problem. But the mod that was doing it would be history in that case. Pretty sure that the mods action is being looked into when its this number of players. It isnt just one mod in this game

DeletedUser3682

3285e80aee0e08ff94f6dca974715ff3

Just thought I would do top 5 now it is getting quite compact.

So here is my humble opinion of the top five tribes.

T-P are looking to secure the core and doing a good job of it. We at AoT could see this from the start and tried to make a stand against such a threat. One thing we did not count one was the diplomatic ability of the tongue of T-P. They have successfully managed to negotiate their way around battles with all tribes until they were ready to fight them. Hence creating a friendly environment for them to operate in. I feel this will not last forever and eventually the infighting and or tribal diplomacy will come crashing down on them but only time will tell.

OWN have finally made it to rank 2 in the standings. We have dealt with this tribe and they have always been forward with their negotiations. They are aggressive and make have made rash demands about what they want rather than what might be in the best interests of both parties. That said they are a force to be respected. They are always front about what they are willing and not willing to do and to date have not gone against their word.

GLD are a big tribe lots of members. GLD have been heading up the fight against T-P and are finally looks like they are been joined by OWN. I actually hope OWN do finally wake up and realise the threat from T-P and start making a push back. Would be nice to see T-P actually tested as to date they have taken on smaller player from GLD and the better players have managed to match them pace for pace. The combination of OWN and GLD against T-P would be a good test.

HED are a well organised tribe but we have found that they are not very forth coming with their plans or their support. We had a NAP pact with HED that had the agreement of support to be available if requested. Not one HED member supported out tribe when we battle T-P on their front lines. Unfortunately over time the lack of communication led to a break down of relations between AoT and HED and I will not name other tribes but I know this has happened to HED several times. One day they are likely to have to fight the players in the centre whether that be GLD, T-P or OWN the interesting thing to see will be whether or not they are actually ready as to date they have not had a test of their abilities.

SEN other than been mixed in with OWN on the map I know nothing of this tribe so cannot pass comment. I would assume they have some kind of agreement with OWN in place though to give them the ability to grow in that area.

Again this is my humble opinion, you are all welcome to share yours.

DeletedUser3730

I belive that there is some more then 2 players in T-P that had suspensions. I know about some tickets sendt on players and when i look at stats it seems like there is some players with 2-3 days with no growth just after support recived the tickets. But if this is something this players have learned from so ok.
And if SEN lost 50% of players in 10 hours after starting attacking OWN. Maybe 50% cheated. But ofcourse its ok to have another mod look at it. It is an possibility that OWN sendt tickets because they belived it was some multiaccounting or something. There is many ways to be suspicious about multiaccounting. If it is multiaccounting the mods can see if players have logged in at different accounts by password. So this would be a 100% evidence about multiaccounting and if you do this. You get a ban. Its actually pretty simpel. But if this isnt the case its a problem. But the mod that was doing it would be history in that case. Pretty sure that the mods action is being looked into when its this number of players. It isnt just one mod in this game

Firstly I quite often have 2-3 days of no growth, but have never been banned. I am just focused on other factors not being a point whore. Also how do you know what tickets have been submitted to support and when?
You really think 50% of a single tribe are cheating and got caught such a small time frame. It sounds like who they were attacking got panicked and submitted cheat reports, on anybody they thought were threats and this somehow got put as bans which were quickly reversed as it was a mistake/error

DeletedUser3682

Firstly I quite often have 2-3 days of no growth, but have never been banned. I am just focused on other factors not being a point whore. Also how do you know what tickets have been submitted to support and when?
You really think 50% of a single tribe are cheating and got caught such a small time frame. It sounds like who they were attacking got panicked and submitted cheat reports, on anybody they thought were threats and this somehow got put as bans which were quickly reversed as it was a mistake/error
TBF if a tribe is cheating it is easily likely that 50% if not more are cheating. Its not a lot of players. These suggestions that carrot is making sound reasonable. The suggestions of the mods cheating sound unreasonable and that is why your theories are been questioned......where is the evidence?

DeletedUser3730

TBF if a tribe is cheating it is easily likely that 50% if not more are cheating. Its not a lot of players. These suggestions that carrot is making sound reasonable. The suggestions of the mods cheating sound unreasonable and that is why your theories are been questioned......where is the evidence?

They are not my theories, I am have no idea what is going on with the mods. I assume they are doing a very fine job, but the story has been put out there so I commented on it. But for evidence: I have heard several times that most of bans lasted less than a day and then they got an apology for it being mistake I would say that suggests a cock up.

Status
Not open for further replies.