• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top 10 map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3682

Stats are just the fabrication of reality....we are still best

DeletedUser3669

I love this realm. Okey the moderators have done a terrible job in my opinion and the banning has been sad. But for my first realm ever in tw2 it's been really fun so far.

GLD is being defeated, and AGAIN with no SHOW of loyalty. One of the LEADERS of GLD/X-men/ZZZ/All red what ever you like to call them. LEAVES and join. another tribe.

is this a show of desperation for survival? I on the other hand would stay, and die. as long as the tribe is functional(tbh if your a kinda council/leader, your suppose to die with the ship, which i was not in D-k...)

is this how leaders try to win a world? by recruiting the best? even players your fighting a war against?? and even if your allied tribe ask them to kick. you don't?
welcome to tribal wars 2. refugee wars, merge wars, 2

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1423

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....You never know who might have emails where the leader of T-P was recruiting the same player.....also we have history with this player and consider him a game friend....

I have found your threads entertaining but you are off the mark here.....

is this how leaders try to win a world? by recruiting the best? even players your fighting a war against?? and even if your allied tribe ask them to kick. you don't?

DeletedUser3669

well if Doc had recruited GLD i would have given him two options. But it doesn't matter though. your a OWN guy, you want carrot your bringing up EXCUSES to keep him.

1. he don't kick and he continue to recruit refugee's, and people in the tribe QUIT because they disagree.

2. he kick and stop. simple rly.

DeletedUser1423

cff38a5120f0859a649e63858a3b6aa4.png

So as you can see your leader did recruit him as well as his friends. I am not making excuses. I told you the truth....you can search my name....He is friends with a few people including me.

So please don't be a hypocrite....

DeletedUser1423

and an earlier attempt...before Glad was starting to get hurt
7e3745ee68cac04c8f2b4ff384970537.png

DeletedUser3669

oh yes. thank you for sharing that with me lol.

there is several reasons why what Doc said would not happen.

1. we were at war with that tribe. we dont do refuge. even if Doc tries to look like it. he dont speak for entire T-P. he would need to look at the tribe itself.

2. Carrot have attacked several T-P players. so there goes the excuses out of the window.

oh and OWN is T-P allied. For the past 10 years i have thought that ally is above all. But it seems like these world winners of tw2. don't play by the same rules? you do anything to get a player huh?

and again. your bringing in excuses. to keep carrot. it's simple as that. i'm not a hypocrite, i follow the rules. and Carrot said several times bad things about me, about T-P and then join an allied tribe? I don't care who is friend with who. this is EN20 not EN14, not EN18 and definitily not EN15. you can't be friends with everyone. sometimes you fight your friends because they are in the opposite tribe.

DeletedUser

Guys iv shared a report on an attack a day after the offer to carrot was made to peacefrog witch demerits the answer and LOOK at the mail its more of a goad about frankster being leader of GLD so please do not try and twist thing :D also on the 25th carrot was attacking me and i like to have fun and ask my enemies to join or something silly why dont you post the rest of the messages to carrot here and see what i say to him in them ?

DeletedUser3669

3 guys so far have said something along the line: If i know peacefrog like i do, or we do, he is gonna hold onto him.............
truly this game is amazing. your for refugee recruitment.
I rly should tell all disagraced tw1 players like lord cornish: hey dude, go tw2, it's perfect for you. you can join any side you like, and if you see your tribe losing like W73, you just jump to the winning side.

DeletedUser

80e3a53bbad68db79412699e40b7ceae

bro, play in this realm in HED so i make this top for him :)

GLD- Top 2 tribe, decent bashpoints but terrible ppM. Too spread but got some really strong players, Might survive or might fall apart, time will tell. Rumours say they got strong players praying on the weak and try to push for more points rapidly. And got some really EGO players i hate.

T-P- At war with GLD and AoT, growing really fast, Might be too compact in the mid. might harm their growth in the future if they don't expand outwards. Decent bashpoints and very good ppM, Might go far or might collapse, Time will tell. Hopefully two of their players stay out of trouble in the future.

OWN- pretty strong players, they have lost some villages to baelr0g? will this mean they will recruit him or kill him? And will they join the war or have already already joined it? Strong tribe, decent in everything.

HED- My tribe, Strong coordination, well educated leaders, I have only read their forum once sitting my bro, but it seems they got some nice ideas and organisation. Will go far if they do something about GLD, and growing more south.

THIS IS TOO FUNNY

DeletedUser1423

Thanks for your point of view. As they say in life there is your side their is my side and there is the truth somewhere in the middle.

Mushroom...didn't you guy attack an ally in this world? You guys are making a much bigger deal over this then should be made....it hurt Glad and helped your ally....I look at that as a win win......I think I could also point out "refugees" you have taken in...but here is the deal in this game...you war a tribe...you maybe bring in a couple of their top players and kill the rest....How the game works...

We have been your allies...We have had zero issues...Now we bring a player in..that hurts our enemy and helps us......

Doctor..I do not know you but I will assume you were telling the truth in your messages and were not recruiting him....Like i mentioned..he is a friend of ours...and think he helps us....your ally....

DeletedUser3669

Like i said before. The Ally is everything. if you had issues and come to us. we would fix it. is there someone we recruited that you dislike? we would have kicked him or her.

why we got a problem with it? because carrot attacked us in the first place? attacked van de geuze, took out all his deff in a village. not to long ago. And we want revenge for it. we planned an OP and was close to carry it out when he jump ship like a coward. Just like frankster.

Ally goes first. don't care whos friend he is. ally goes first.

but lol your leader peacefrog. won't even drop your ally AoT and wanted to noble inside iBruisermaker just a few days ago^^ it was hilarious, we asked you several times in the convo we gave you options. and still it was a WIN by you, because I let you take 3 villages. in west that was way bigger than the villages you could gain in iBruisermaker.

so i was a nice ally i let your people grow taking 3.7k village 5.2k village and a 3.2k village. instead of getting crap villages.

DeletedUser3506

Just one question to OWN, are you willing to sacrifice an alliance for just one guy?
Just to point out the facts that matter.

Old messages of talks does not matter, actions and facts matters.

1. We are at war with GLD
2. carrot70 attacked us
3. we want to attack him back
4. he leaves GLD and join our ally OWN
5. we ask our ally OWN to kick him so we can attack him
6. we expect the alliance to be honored

Again, are you going to honour the alliance or not?

DeletedUser

Thanks for your point of view. As they say in life there is your side their is my side and there is the truth somewhere in the middle.

Mushroom...didn't you guy attack an ally in this world? You guys are making a much bigger deal over this then should be made....it hurt Glad and helped your ally....I look at that as a win win......I think I could also point out "refugees" you have taken in...but here is the deal in this game...you war a tribe...you maybe bring in a couple of their top players and kill the rest....How the game works...

We have been your allies...We have had zero issues...Now we bring a player in..that hurts our enemy and helps us......

Doctor..I do not know you but I will assume you were telling the truth in your messages and were not recruiting him....Like i mentioned..he is a friend of ours...and think he helps us....your ally....
thats fine mate i get the point of your taking carrot on he is a good player i know that , but the thing is if the shoe was on the other foot how would your tribe react to it , i'm sure you would seek to get them kicked also . as has been said i do not speak for the whole of T-P but i do know alot of members are not happy with the taking of carrot

DeletedUser1423

Probably should take this off the public forum....I am one voice...need to talk to the others...but honestly would not bother me...if he was almost dead and came over...i get that...my favorite player in this game is vegeta who was in a tribe that we killed and he would not quit and kept fighting...I recruited him and he has been part of my group ever since......Honestly I joined this world to take a little break and just play the game....was waiting for a premade for 21....that has been delayed...

This player would help us kill Sen....He was with us on world 15 etc....but like I said...better to take direct....

Status
Not open for further replies.