• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll list a few reasons as to why I find you taking my US player name as Hilarious.
1. I've literally brought US players over from the US server who's played with me under my OnereousBubbles US name.
2. I've never gone by OnereousBubbles on the US Forum, It's always been Coldog22 or Slaughter1234.
3. My En avatar was actually removed from the US due to the CM thinking it was bad, so you copied my photo from here.
4. My URL below should be more than enough proof to show that you're just some dumb cunt copying my name. Seeing as how I'm logged into my US OnereousBubbles account. I'm The Real OnereousBubbles, You copycat.
Who the hell uses BING anymore?!

DeletedUser3148

Considering the world has been out for exactly 1 month today, and we have all 4 of the Cycle of Plunder and half Cycle of Pillage, I can for sure say that we are dominating every tribe in loot. Which is why I know that your tribe absolutely can't be donating resources at the extent you say they are. BTW, It's 100k Resources per honor point. You can't tell me that your members have donated millions of resources each. I know for a fact my members are not. It would completely stall out our growth if we did. Considering we're also dominating your tribe in growth and will soon pass you with 30 less members, I can say that your tribe is obviously doing something wrong.

Considering the world has been out for exactly 1 month today, and we have all 4 of the Cycle of Plunder and half Cycle of Pillage, I can for sure say that we are dominating every tribe in loot. Which is why I know that your tribe absolutely can't be donating resources at the extent you say they are. BTW, It's 100k Resources per honor point. You can't tell me that your members have donated millions of resources each. I know for a fact my members are not. It would completely stall out our growth if we did. Considering we're also dominating your tribe in growth and will soon pass you with 30 less members, I can say that your tribe is obviously doing something wrong.
You can't have 4 cycle of plunder. That is impossible unless the world has been out for 6+ weeks.

Ok, i just read wrong in our tribe achievements, i mean cycle of pillage. Cycle of plunder isn't as important as it only involves raiding different villages and not total resources, we got 2 and you got 2 of cycle of pillage.

Ok, i just read wrong in our tribe achievements, i mean cycle of pillage. Cycle of plunder isn't as important as it only involves raiding different villages and not total resources, we got 2 and you got 2 of cycle of pillage.
It's actually more important than you think. It shows 50 people are sending more farming runs out in a day than 80. It shows the level of activity of a tribe. As those 50 have grown, they've been getting thief of the day & cycle of pillage, as well, so it means 50 people are farming more runs, which now translate into more resources. That means more troops, more nobles, and more villages. Those 2 achievements are more critical than defender/butcher/attacker when gauging a tribes success.

It's actually more important than you think. It shows 50 people are sending more farming runs out in a day than 80. It shows the level of activity of a tribe. As those 50 have grown, they've been getting thief of the day & cycle of pillage, as well, so it means 50 people are farming more runs, which now translate into more resources. That means more troops, more nobles, and more villages. Those 2 achievements are more critical than defender/butcher/attacker when gauging a tribes success.
Agreed, but plundering more resources is in my eyes more important than plundering different villages.

Agreed, but plundering more resources is in my eyes more important than plundering different villages.
You don't understand that one means TOTAL QUANTITY SENT, versus TOTAL QUANTITY looted. It's not different villages; it's TOTAL villages.

Cycle of Plunder 2/10/20
Loot the most villages within a week.

Amount: 4

Anteckning 2020-02-14 170456.png
and
Anteckning 2020-02-14 170629.png