• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.
They can't find me, my level of play surpasses their minds
I am an expert in achievement camouflage, if you restart many times, the achievements are distorted;), to that I add that you enter with hidden nick
This game takes a long time, but if I keep playing, I have more than one surprise for the tribe of Coldog:rolleyes:
I found your uhrovec account. It was not too hard. Coldog please if you wan't to know it then please tell me. ;)

DeletedUser3148

I don't need his name. We will reach Alex as time goes on. He won't be able to stop us.

DeletedUser5033

I don't need his name. We will reach Alex as time goes on. He won't be able to stop us.
I only come to show you that one of the most dangerous players in this world is not in your tribe ;)
most of the players of your tribe will not be rivals for me
Yes, I hope you surprise me, given your ego and statistics
---------------

you like to play easy, with inequality and brutality

I will complicate the world so that it is not so easy for you :cool:

I only come to show you that one of the most dangerous players in this world is not in your tribe ;)
most of the players of your tribe will not be rivals for me
Yes, I hope you surprise me, given your ego and statistics
---------------

you like to play easy, with inequality and brutality

I will complicate the world so that it is not so easy for you :cool:
I doubt that. Alex; ask yourself if you're better than PrayerKO who's rimmed you multiple times. Now, ask if you're better than Jhin who allegedly WAS some TW2 god. Know what happened when they both tried to tag team me? They both quit the world with their tail between their legs. Then I found them with MFD again, and we dished it out even harder. You know nothing of who some of us are.

DeletedUser3148

I doubt that. Alex; ask yourself if you're better than PrayerKO who's rimmed you multiple times. Now, ask if you're better than Jhin who allegedly WAS some TW2 god. Know what happened when they both tried to tag team me? They both quit the world with their tail between their legs. Then I found them with MFD again, and we dished it out even harder. You know nothing of who some of us are.
@Monsieur Meowzalot Is also one of the very few players who can fight me one on one. On top of that, We've also brought over quite a few mid-tier US players. We've also brought 8 of our top 10 EN 47 players over. You clearly haven't been looking at COS's growth. We're #1 in PPM, PPV, OBP, DBP, Points, and only two villages away from passing TRB in village count. We have 38 members less than TRB, Yet we're completely demolishing them.
I'm one of the top US players, I've clearly shown that I'm one of the top EN players as well with my EN 47 domination. You really have no idea how good I am. You've never fought against me before. You were too busy getting rimmed multiple times on EN 47 to even last long enough for me to wreck you there.

DeletedUser5033

Prayerko is rookie , and I don't fool myself at all .I simply win by brutality because I barely played, I remind you to start the world only in the center of the world
I didn't see you play but you haven't seen me either
My game seriously has nothing to do with the videos or with my tourist visits that I did 2 or 3 times alone

@Monsieur Meowzalot Is also one of the very few players who can fight me one on one. On top of that, We've also brought over quite a few mid-tier US players. We've also brought 8 of our top 10 EN 47 players over. You clearly haven't been looking at COS's growth. We're #1 in PPM, PPV, OBP, DBP, Points, and only two villages away from passing TRB in village count. We have 38 members less than TRB, Yet we're completely demolishing them.
I'm one of the top US players, I've clearly shown that I'm one of the top EN players as well with my EN 47 domination. You really have no idea how good I am. You've never fought against me before. You were too busy getting rimmed multiple times on EN 47 to even last long enough for me to wreck you there.

Im in tears. That was way too brutal to throw out there. You savage you.

Prayerko is rookie , and I don't fool myself at all .I simply win by brutality because I barely played, I remind you to start the world only in the center of the world
I didn't see you play but you haven't seen me either
My game seriously has nothing to do with the videos or with my tourist visits that I did 2 or 3 times alone
You talk a lot, Hann. Fight me on EN52 when it releases from day 1. We'll see who tops who. I won't use crowns, either. Scouts honour.

DeletedUser5033

You talk a lot, Hann. Fight me on EN52 when it releases from day 1. We'll see who tops who. I won't use crowns, either. Scouts honour.
I only play in a world, it's what I have to play fair, a world takes a long time
I'm not you who have time to be in several at once
A true player, only plays a world, and focuses on it.