• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep and continue taking barbs while we actually fight ;).
Mate its all about taking the easy road to the top.. Coin their tribe so they have an unfair advantage... And bully the smaller tribes to get their villages. Hence their fast growth in village numbers in the last week.

We are at war with the entire server so i would say the tribe level makes it fair xd
Maybe but you are not only using crowns for that. And I personally don't think it is "fair" personally as you could have easily not betrayed us and also you didn't have to declare war on the entré server. But it won't mean you succed.

We had an NAP and from what i remember it stated that we needed to be notified/notify you/us 24 hours in advance before the NAP was boken. Maybe i just remember wrong.

no idea about that all i now is some TRB members violated the nap rules also
Allegedly multiple times. :Shrug: And they didn't seem to care. Formalities are merely concessions made for an amicable split, when you abuse one end, don't expect courtesy for the other.
Just look at aerodyanmic. That is a prime example of their barb nobling.
Pretty sure Aerodyanmic is holding up decently against mostly your entire tribes top players. He's not even getting much help in doing it. lol

DeletedUser3148

Still waiting to see this... I think we will be waiting awhile. You guys just keep concentrating on taking small tribe villages we will keep on taking yours :)
Oh? How's that going? You guys lost what, 6 nukes today against us? You forget, We're also taking your villages and players. Your members see the writing on the wall, And are starting to abandon your tribe.

Oh? How's that going? You guys lost what, 6 nukes today against us? You forget, We're also taking your villages and players. Your members see the writing on the wall, And are starting to abandon your tribe.
Lol you recruited a tribe jumping dud. Good luck to you and him :D

Then don't be hypocritical. Starly just told someone the following;
"Starley just told me he wasn't needing luck against my nuke as he was just going to coin. lmao such a hypocrite."

Don't play the crowning accusation game when you're just as guilty. Boosting tribe levels supersedes personal benefit a majority of the time. It's like playing spades; you need to know how to make best with what you're given.

I'm not guilty and there is a difference between crowning 120k+ coins compared to like 1k which is what i can count the other in my tribe has done.