• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not guilty and there is a difference between crowning 120k+ coins compared to like 1k which is what i can count the other in my tribe has done.
Congratulations you have passed basic math 120,000, is a bigger number then 1,000

But if you think your tribemates have only spent 1k crowns, you're either lying, or naive

Congratulations you have passed basic math 120,000, is a bigger number then 1,000

But if you think your tribemates have only spent 1k crowns, you're either lying, or naive
Kudos, first time I've seen someone spell out congratulations. I assume you're confident in your grammar and spelling to pull such a feat off; you give me hope.

You keep calling me a cheater, yet you offer no substantial proof. Not only that, but if I was a cheater, Wouldn't I be banned already?
Did you fail to read my Bio?
Winner of US 16 (TheKingKiller)
Winner of US 18 (Onereous Bubbles) 3rd in OBP
Winner of US 23 (Onereous Bubbles) 4th in OBP
Winner of US 28 (Onereous Bubbles) 2nd in OBP
Co-Founder of Winning tribe on EN 30 Deva (American Made)
Soon to be Winner of EN 47 Currently in 1st for OBP

Where are your world win and top stats at Alex? Oh, that's right. NOWHERE.

Now get out of here pleb.
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS TRASH IMPOSTER@!!

How about YOU get out of here "PLEB"

you-bring-shame-on-famiry

YOU MUST EARN THE NAME

DeletedUser3148

Yo, who tf created a username based off of my us ingame name. @onereousbruh, really?

DeletedUser3148

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS TRASH IMPOSTER@!!

How about YOU get out of here "PLEB"
I find it hilarious that someone like you created a forum name and EN account based off of my US playername. You'll never be as good as me bud. Nice trolls though.

DeletedUser3148

I'll list a few reasons as to why I find you taking my US player name as Hilarious.
1. I've literally brought US players over from the US server who's played with me under my OnereousBubbles US name.
2. I've never gone by OnereousBubbles on the US Forum, It's always been Coldog22 or Slaughter1234.
3. My En avatar was actually removed from the US due to the CM thinking it was bad, so you copied my photo from here.
4. My URL below should be more than enough proof to show that you're just some dumb cunt copying my name. Seeing as how I'm logged into my US OnereousBubbles account. I'm The Real OnereousBubbles, You copycat.

Yeah 1k is a low estimate but from all I can find in the forums it's about 400-500 so i multiplied that by 2-2,5. It's not at all an exact estimate but still. It doesn't go up to 120k+.

DeletedUser3148

Yeah 1k is a low estimate but from all I can find in the forums it's about 400-500 so i multiplied that by 2-2,5. It's not at all an exact estimate but still. It doesn't go up to 120k+.
So the rangers and receiver trains your tribe is using must not count, eh? Btw, it takes 1I crowns just to get to lv 4 in tribe skills. Your players dumped atleast 10k crowns to get your tribe where it is. Don't go around acting like COS I'd the only tribe crowning.

So the rangers and receiver trains your tribe is using must not count, eh? Btw, it takes 1I crowns just to get to lv 4 in tribe skills. Your players dumped atleast 10k crowns to get your tribe where it is. Don't go around acting like COS I'd the only tribe crowning.
As i said "1k is a low estimate" and i know that we have mostly used resources to get to the level we are at now. Did i not send a deceiver to you? I can say i got that from the fucking gwen event.

DeletedUser3148

As i said "1k is a low estimate" and i know that we have mostly used resources to get to the level we are at now. Did i not send a deceiver to you? I can say i got that from the fucking gwen event.
You must be a special type of retard. Your tribe did NOT use resources to get it where it's at. It would cost billions in resources to get it there. No one has that amount at this point in the game.

You must be a special type of retard. Your tribe did NOT use resources to get it where it's at. It would cost billions in resources to get it there. No one has that amount at this point in the game.
You are simply wrong, it wouldn't take billions. It would be about 870 million. And i said "i know that we have mostly used resources" that never said "we only used resources". A couple of hundred crowns would make some difference. And with the members we have if we say that all of our members would have raided as much as our best raider it would get up to 1,5 billion resources. And that is only raiding without counting in crowns. Admittedly all have not been with us all of the time, but my math comes to the conclusion it is possible without crowns. Even though i do not deny that some members have used some crowns. ;)

DeletedUser3148

You are simply wrong, it wouldn't take billions. It would be about 870 million. And i said "i know that we have mostly used resources" that never said "we only used resources". A couple of hundred crowns would make some difference. And with the members we have if we say that all of our members would have raided as much as our best raider it would get up to 1,5 billion resources. And that is only raiding without counting in crowns. Admittedly all have not been with us all of the time, but my math comes to the conclusion it is possible without crowns. Even though i do not deny that some members have used some crowns. ;)
Your best "raiders" aren't even beating my tribe in Looter and Thief of the day. Infact, with 30 more members than us, Your tribe STILL can't beat mine in loot and thief. I did check the wiki, It is in fact 870M resources. Granted the fact your tribe doesn't even have the highest looted players, your total farm as a tribe can't be past 400M, as my best 5 players have a total combined of 80M, And they OUT FARM THE SHIT out of your tribe. All together I would say my tribe has looted 300M resources. Even with 30 members on us, I doubt your players could pass 400M, That's being gracious considering we've won Looter and Thief of the day for the last few weeks. (34 Looter 18 Thief). Again, You're just spouting bullshit to make your tribe sound better than it is.

Your best "raiders" aren't even beating my tribe in Looter and Thief of the day. Infact, with 30 more members than us, Your tribe STILL can't beat mine in loot and thief. I did check the wiki, It is in fact 870M resources. Granted the fact your tribe doesn't even have the highest looted players, your total farm as a tribe can't be past 400M, as my best 5 players have a total combined of 80M, And they OUT FARM THE SHIT out of your tribe. All together I would say my tribe has looted 300M resources. Even with 30 members on us, I doubt your players could pass 400M, That's being gracious considering we've won Looter and Thief of the day for the last few weeks. (34 Looter 18 Thief). Again, You're just spouting bullshit to make your tribe sound better than it is.
Thief for the day doesn't mean "looted the most resources in total of all the tribes" it instead means, looted the most resources in a day. I'll grant you that your tribe is killing it with looting. But 400m is a low estimate when individual players pass 20 million and there are many of them.

DeletedUser3148

Thief for the day doesn't mean "looted the most resources in total of all the tribes" it instead means, looted the most resources in a day. I'll grant you that your tribe is killing it with looting. But 400m is a low estimate when individual players pass 20 million and there are many of them.
No, THere's not. Your tribe is surrounded by each other farming the same empty ass barbs. My tribe is all spread out, farming different villages. Within my tribe we only have 4 players who've passed the 20M mark. Again, We've got 18x Theif of the day, Meaning we've looted the most resources for 18 days.

You do you. And no we are not looting the same empty villages. Except maybe in NW. Also, i still did not say that we have ONLY donated resources, we have MOSTLY donated resources.

Also you seem to think your tribe is the only who has many thief for the day. While that is not true. And please tell me, how many cycle of plunder do you have?