• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser5033

PrayerKO Rimmed him the first time, He stated he "Quit" the second, but his account was rimmed.
In this world you will see the difference between prayerko and me.
You are evaluating a solo tour that includes video recording on YouTube
if I play seriously, I would have triple the number of troops that en47
and I would not have played alone, I remind you that before attacking prayerko, I had cleaned another of his tribe with my low troop

you are very wrong

DeletedUser5033

So that's a "Im a little coward and wont fight you, mr kitty" basically.
I come to fight against coldog, don't get confused ,
I can't accept so many challenges in such a short time, I can't clone
¿¿¿¿¿ who is better, coldog or you ?????

DeletedUser5033

xD.jpg

¿¿¿ you don't know who of the two is better ??
that makes me doubt about the two, and it shows that you don't know your potential, apparently egos speak
the only solution to the doubt is to play, there things are shown

I, for example, appear to be very bad XD but when you see me play face to face, you will change your mind and answer your questions :cool:
I know myself, I trust myself. I am not the best at all. I am another one but I have great potential

but you, coldog and meow, you both speak as if you were the best and that makes me doubt

Lol Coldog vs Edwin den beste.... the greatest rivalry since Reagan vs Gorbachev???? ..... the rivalry that's keep on giving.... giving me a good laugh that is! Lmaoo

Lol Coldog vs Edwin den beste.... the greatest rivalry since Reagan vs Gorbachev???? ..... the rivalry that's keep on giving.... giving me a good laugh that is! Lmaoo
Firstly it's Edvin and not Edwin. And secondly, yes. It is a great rivalry, while not at all fighting eachother.

Yeah I'm not laughing at either of you, don't take it wrong... I'm laughing at how mad you get at each other when the arguing starts (coldog) gets a bit madder tbh tho lol

Hahaha ... I wait.... I see... I comically roll over laughing... when the salt comes.... maybe a covert bromance is developing lmao

No, I know know mate lol... I'm pulling your leg... English humour ... any thing controrary to english is ridiculous... which in turn saying that, of course is ridiculous !! Lol :p its British sarcasm mate