• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser5255

I guess if we all ran Farm bots we would be up to your level of stolen goods PLG :)
Yeah you're obviously just a scrub, plenty of my members have caught up to me its not my fault you're just terrible

DeletedUser5255

Wow that's a bit aggressive.. Bummer your troop numbers don't match your points.. Best of luck to you :D
You cant read huh that must suck, because had you checked my achievements you'd understand more what my troops numbers are currently, I actually am beating the top players in that also.

You have horses but not much in the way of other troops. Anyways i'm not here to deal with Immature little men that like to carry on in the forums.

DeletedUser3148

You have horses but not much in the way of other troops. Anyways i'm not here to deal with Immature little men that like to carry on in the forums.
You do realize that LC/MA are dominant early game right?

DeletedUser5033

(((( I have left EN50 for personal reasons. :( )))
And for another personal reason I have entered the world En51 :)

coldog.jpg

¿ You let me join the party ?
zack-cactaur-dance.gif

DeletedUser5033

Prove you're worth it, and perhaps Coldog will consider it.
Wherever I go, people look at me or speak from above xD...¿ Another god ? :oops:
Joining the party, I didn't say it for playing with him, but against him.
I'm going to show my medium / low level :rolleyes: You don't have to worry xD
source.gif

DeletedUser5255

There goes half the top 10 spots, didnt we start a week late then everybody? Must be such a morale killer to your mediocre players when they’re starting to realize what they’re actually in.

Yawn.. No morale loss here mate.. My tribe is well aware of what they are up against and believe me they are not concerned. Our position isn't that spread out. you guys are Northwest. south and southeast.. So don't talk about our spread :)

Yawn.. No morale loss here mate.. My tribe is well aware of what they are up against and believe me they are not concerned. Our position isn't that spread out. you guys are Northwest. south and southeast.. So don't talk about our spread :)
Okay; if you say so. SW and SE, by the way. Allegedly, topography eludes you. I'm not going to make a whole forum post about why your statement is so inaccurate, and point out the MRT status of TRB taking in AZT and TAE members to hit that 80 count. Coin some, get to 200 members and fill it on up.

We actually took in players from DOA which are previous tribe members. We have 80 members i wouldn't exactly call that MRT. You guys have members east of us so i wouldn't really call that South east. Anyways not going to waste my time debating things with you guys as i know how much you feed off forum banter :) Just never underestimate people and their abilities. I know what my tribe is capable of and that's enough for me. Just have fun and stop taking this game soo seriously. we ain't here curing cancer :p

DeletedUser5255

We actually took in players from DOA which are previous tribe members. We have 80 members i wouldn't exactly call that MRT. You guys have members east of us so i wouldn't really call that South east. Anyways not going to waste my time debating things with you guys as i know how much you feed off forum banter :) Just never underestimate people and their abilities. I know what my tribe is capable of and that's enough for me. Just have fun and stop taking this game soo seriously. we ain't here curing cancer :p
Nah we aren't I did that last year catch up