• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser4241

.................................................... Presentation and Classification of Tribes / World EN51 .......................................................
View attachment 1454
(( you can activate subtitles )) (( coldog I recommend seeing from the minute 2:30 )) ;)

I like this :) - better resolution would make it better. I like our theme music too.

DeletedUser3148

I am beginning to agree this tribe is shit. But it's still better than yours in my eyes.
Oh, How so? We're getting your members to restart and leave y'all. Your leadership is garbage.

My leadership is handed down by myself and a few of my council members, All who have played with me in the past and know how I operate. They know what calls to make and when. My tribe will never have a power struggle. Everyone knows where they are on the chain of command. Yours is just a bunch of noobs trying to play against the bigwigs.

Oh, How so? We're getting your members to restart and leave y'all. Your leadership is garbage.

My leadership is handed down by myself and a few of my council members, All who have played with me in the past and know how I operate. They know what calls to make and when. My tribe will never have a power struggle. Everyone knows where they are on the chain of command. Yours is just a bunch of noobs trying to play against the bigwigs.
I do not at all agree. Our leadership isn't garbage at all. And everyone here knows where they are too. We are not just a bunch of noobs trying to fight the so called "bigwigs".

DeletedUser3148

I do not at all agree. Our leadership isn't garbage at all. And everyone here knows where they are too. We are not just a bunch of noobs trying to fight the so called "bigwigs".
Your leadership is so great that your players are abandoning your tribe mate. I've declined multiple TRB applications to join COS. None of my guys want to leave, They know we have the experience in leadership and have the skill to win this world.

COS is in fact building up members from across the worlds. We intend to make COS last for a while. We've got about 70 players in our discord dedicated to TW2 from EN 47 and EN 51.

Your leadership is so great that your players are abandoning your tribe mate. I've declined multiple TRB applications to join COS. None of my guys want to leave, They know we have the experience in leadership and have the skill to win this world.

COS is in fact building up members from across the worlds. We intend to make COS last for a while. We've got about 70 players in our discord dedicated to TW2 from EN 47 and EN 51.
Good for you i guess, that makes no difference about our leadership.

Good for you i guess, that makes no difference about our leadership.
TBH, Mitch dropped the ball. You know it. You guys violated NAP rules multiple times and expected us to be intimidated by member count and village/OBP count. We knew what we had in our hand, and played it close to our chest. Let it serve as a reminder.

TBH, Mitch dropped the ball. You know it. You guys violated NAP rules multiple times and expected us to be intimidated by member count and village/OBP count. We knew what we had in our hand, and played it close to our chest. Let it serve as a reminder.
Leadership does not only consist of a leader. We've started the rum revolution.

DeletedUser5033

I specifically asked for yours. If you wan't to know hann's then go check through all his videos and messages. You can maybe find it somewhere.
They can't find me, my level of play surpasses their minds
I am an expert in achievement camouflage, if you restart many times, the achievements are distorted;), to that I add that you enter with hidden nick
This game takes a long time, but if I keep playing, I have more than one surprise for the tribe of Coldog:rolleyes:

I specifically asked for yours. If you wan't to know hann's then go check through all his videos and messages. You can maybe find it somewhere.
This sums it up;
I am an expert in achievement camouflage, if you restart many times, the achievements are distorted;), to that I add that you enter with hidden nick

Figure out who I am cupcake.

This game takes a long time, but if I keep playing, I have more than one surprise for the tribe of Coldog:rolleyes:
I'll find out at some point. I found the name of one of your accounts but it is probably not from the EN servers.