Thatsmyspot
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Thatsmyspot
      Thatsmyspot replied to the thread Let's close it!.
      There was one curse in it.... Nevermind. Games over soon. All I will say again, as I cbb retyping Is that inno have tried to make the...
    • Thatsmyspot
      My Long hard thought out post was deleted for one curse word?! .... Could it not have edited instead
    • Thatsmyspot
      That's good for me Profanity is a staple of my vocabulary
    • Thatsmyspot
      Nah when I say -V- I don't necessarily mean your group I just mean players who play for -V- I have info that they have account shared...
    • Thatsmyspot
      Thatsmyspot reacted to CAERUS's post in the thread Let's close it! with Like Like.
      What we know and what we can prove are two separate things. We have been monitoring this world very closely. We have a found a lot and...
    • Thatsmyspot
      Alright thanks bud. Enough time hopefully for my last hurrah
    • Thatsmyspot
      How long is left pls caerus? Sorry it doesn't say in game Just don't want it too end b4 I'm done with something cheers
    • Thatsmyspot
      Hmmm but they left fellow tribemates who are still active to fend for themselves Sorry but i view that as deplorable If indeed some...
    • Thatsmyspot
      The mods declare it Then it's usually an extra 7 - 10 days If u fall below 75 % in that time. It's resets You must recall it again...
    • Thatsmyspot
      I'm not disagreeing with any of your statements I don't want to go into the ins and outs of coop abuse and all that. I'm simply...
    • Thatsmyspot
      I wasn't talking about sfu was talking about the Finns Pointless deflecting. I asked for an sfp member in majestic to clarify I highly...
    • Thatsmyspot
      Also Lol @ the 10 or 15 geto dacii members who are getting a win on the board and their 200crowns Though they haven't played in about...
    • Thatsmyspot
      Wait.... Does that mean SFP are gonna abandon 9 or 10 of their players in their tribe as when dom locks they can't move to - V -...
    • Thatsmyspot
      It doesn't close instantly after dom. Is declared. I think there's a 7 - 10 day hold period where it must remain over 75% Of course...
    • Thatsmyspot
      Lmfao
  • Loading…
  • Loading…