• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser5033

Oops saw wrong on the later question, the people fighting against COS are currently for what i know all top 10 tribes.
Thank you very much for the reply Edvin.....
it will help me to orient myself
all against cos:D

DeletedUser5033

I really like how coldog said they declared war on the whole server but only declared war on the top 10 tribes. Smh
With so much money, with all the tribal bonuses, using bot and multi-accounts
Anyone can have the coldog ego
Take away the money, take away the traps, put it to play in a normal tribe no tribal bonuses and it's nobody
In fact in this world, I'll check if he knows how to play or has no idea:cool:

With so much money, with all the tribal bonuses, using bot and multi-accounts
Anyone can have the coldog ego
Take away the money, take away the traps, put it to play in a normal tribe no tribal bonuses and it's nobody
In fact in this world, I'll check if he knows how to play or has no idea:cool:
Just hit them and survive for so long their pockets get empty and then they will be past the point of no return.

DeletedUser5033

If it stinks so much because that TRB player is among the top 1 of offensive attack? :(
top 1.jpg

come on tribe Cos, I'm waiting to see your great potential full of tribal bonuses
for now the Cos tribe is top 1 in defensive casualties :confused:
xdd.jpg

you are disappointing me, I expected you to be the most powerful tribe offensively
I will keep waiting and watching

DeletedUser3148

If it stinks so much because that TRB player is among the top 1 of offensive attack? :(
View attachment 1460
come on tribe Cos, I'm waiting to see your great potential full of tribal bonuses
for now the Cos tribe is top 1 in defensive casualties :confused:
you are disappointing me, I expected you to be the most powerful tribe offensively
I will keep waiting and watching
You do realize being #1 in DBP is a good thing, right? We've killed close to 20 TRB nukes and nobles on our walls. We move support around as a tribe and stack where it's needed. We've already forced TRB players to quit and restart. We've also begun nobling them.

DeletedUser5033

I appreciate your non-diplomacy and being at war against 10 tribes :)
i don't like diplomacy
the only thing I don't like about cos, is that you play with a lot of money.
otherwise I like your attitude ,I like aggressive tribes without diplomacy .
I stay out of the way, in the future I will play for the weak tribe, because I intuit that you can win easily if nobody puts competitiveness

the fat coiner coldog said:
Yes now it's a gwendoline event so we can use our 10k dollars per person so we can beat TRB and win this world so we can brag about it in all the forums
Ok do so, it's not gonna be enough, and you are the one who is saying TRB is loosing villages. Then you must neglect that we have taken a couple of yours. But you probably deny that so your bragging doesn't seem very desperate in hope for someone to say you are the best. ;)

DeletedUser3148

Ok do so, it's not gonna be enough, and you are the one who is saying TRB is loosing villages. Then you must neglect that we have taken a couple of yours. But you probably deny that so your bragging doesn't seem very desperate in hope for someone to say you are the best. ;)
Keep making bullshit responses in fake quotes all you want, Your tribe is still dogshit.

You found the off time of a few of our frontliners and capped a village, yes. However your tribe is losing OT and DT all across the frontline. Say Hi to SirMike for us. Oh wait, He quit after we pushed his shit in.

I'm doing those quotes because i wan't to not for people to believe you said so. And we have captured more than 1 village. But continue sitting in your corner and using crowns to boost your self esteem.

DeletedUser3148

I'm doing those quotes because i wan't to not for people to believe you said so. And we have captured more than 1 village. But continue sitting in your corner and using crowns to boost your self esteem.
Oh? Just wait a few hours and watch Pat lose 7k axe 1500 MA 1500 LC. Let's see how badly he cries about it.

DeletedUser5033

That Cos wins Trb does not mean that they win the world, please do not minimize the map to 2 tribes
his tribe is the first to have 77 members and has 1 city in many provinces to qualify
if cos wins trb, he will have won 1 battle but he will not have won the war or the world