• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser5033

Coldog I smell money
money.jpg

DeletedUser5033

Be careful to see if you learn to play tribal wars 2, which I see a rookie who kills with money
your money and tribal bonus, against me they are worthless

You are used to killing standard players,for playing with money.

I doubt you are a professional

You're a cheater rookie with money, little else :)
I hope to prove it at the end of the world, if possible ..... keep playing and a lot of patience

DeletedUser3148

You never seem to get it through your thick skull and small brain. READ THE SIGNATURE.

DeletedUser5033

I laugh at your signature and your money

I come to teach you to play, don't get confused

DeletedUser3148

I would barely call that begging, would you? It literally is just saying that we needs to kill the big fat stack of crowners sitting in the corner being all cocky and stuff.
"We cant fight COS even though we have 28 members on them, So instead we're asking for everyone's help to do so. We need to make it 300 VS 50. We've recently got our shit pounded by COS and will probably need defense."
This is how we in COS read the message.

"We cant fight COS even though we have 28 members on them, So instead we're asking for everyone's help to do so. We need to make it 300 VS 50. We've recently got our shit pounded by COS and will probably need defense."
This is how we in COS read the message.
Then you must be really bad at reading. CYA

DeletedUser5033

a ) a question, ¿ who is jhin or what is jhin ? o_O
b ) and on the subject of diplomacy could someone help me to orient myself so as not to enter the wrong place
¿ which are the tribes that fight against evil ?

The evil = Covenant of the sword :p

DeletedUser4101

Honestly I took some time off because of my new job. Co-op's done what they could. But well done ;)
I used to love this game but now it's just ridiculous, money wins everything. I love how you took out Droits name from screenshots.
First time played TW (original) almost 15 years ago. It was world 4. Then 3-4 years ago started to play TW2, won last 4 worlds, looks like it won't be 5th per row as I'm loosing interest.

DeletedUser5033

Honestly I took some time off because of my new job. Co-op's done what they could. But well done ;)
I used to love this game but now it's just ridiculous, money wins everything. I love how you took out Droits name from screenshots.
First time played TW (original) almost 15 years ago. It was world 4. Then 3-4 years ago started to play TW2, won last 4 worlds, looks like it won't be 5th per row as I'm loosing interest.
Another that smells like fear:(

Money doesn't win everything, you should learn the art of combat and on the way the art of bravery

a ) a question, ¿ who is jhin or what is jhin ? o_O
b ) and on the subject of diplomacy could someone help me to orient myself so as not to enter the wrong place
¿ which are the tribes that fight against evil ?

The evil = Covenant of the sword :p
Jhin stands for
Just
Helping
Inno
Notbankrupt

The tribe fighting against evil are the tribe fighting against those fat coiners in COS