• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's getting extremely frustrating to deal with the [bad worders]. I cannot for the life of me understand how one can come to the forums and act high and mighty about their talents and skills when they couldn't change their underwear without first putting it into commander.
Their entire "victory" muddied by the fact that everyone aside from inno can see the """""rule breaching"""".

Can one of your [bad worders] come and explain to me the logic behind joining a dying game, sinking thousands of dollars into it, having a bot play for you, and if you win you get 7 dollars worth of crowns and a "status" symbol that's really just everyone saying "yep looks like inno still letting [bad worders] win worlds"

New edition of "1000 reasons why SFU lost in heavily invested world" by maximoose

cant even get 1.8M with 100 LUL poor wak

i can teach u the game bro just shoot me a dm in game

btw 4 weeks ago u were talking about "1 week for wak to dominate" where's that at? bash still the same rofl

ur literally struggling to win against 30 inactives and 40 memers.

and don't get me started on all the cheating yall nerds do ;)

Last edited:
sfu so heavily invested that more than half our original tribe quit. real galaxy brain take here by the Russians TM

Last edited by a staff member:
How SFU feel 1 day near from they disapear?
we chillin my dude, sfu's not going anywhere whether we win or lose this world. we're a tribe of friends, you should try playing like that sometime instead of doing everything for your unreasonable grudge against like a dozen players : )

cant even get 1.8M with 100 LUL poor wak

i can teach u the game bro just shoot me a dm in game

btw 4 weeks ago u were talking about "1 week for wak to dominate" where's that at? bash still the same rofl

ur literally struggling to win against 30 inactives and 40 memers.

and don't get me started on all the cheating yall nerds do ;)

U know why i know u are a noob?

Because you still think bashpoints means something wtf

1642263635398.png

stupid .ldaby123

yall got some severe reading problems

@Lynce

U know why i say that?
Because we, the top players dont care about bash points.

Bashpoints are a way of say "ey, i kill more".

Btw, how much have the top1 of bash points?

Status
Not open for further replies.