Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Panic3D reacted to Thatsmyspot's post in the thread Let's close it! with Like Like.
      There was one curse in it.... Nevermind. Games over soon. All I will say again, as I cbb retyping Is that inno have tried to make the...
    • Panic3D replied to the thread Let's close it!.
      and I can't remember any cursword in that post...
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! it was your best post. regards a lot!
    • Panic3D reacted to msFriday's post in the thread Let's close it! with Like Like.
      I want to thank those enemies who played well and who did not insult other players. For all other enemies: you're shit. You've lost))
    • Panic3D reacted to InsanityBlitz's post in the thread Let's close it! with Like Like.
      Good post -1 cussed word..Thank you.
      lol RTFM! rule#1: admin always right. And it's common rule everywhere ;) so arguing not needed
    • Panic3D reacted to belgeek's post in the thread Let's close it! with Like Like.
      And it happens with every tribe :)
    • Panic3D reacted to CAERUS's post in the thread Let's close it! with Like Like.
      What we know and what we can prove are two separate things. We have been monitoring this world very closely. We have a found a lot and...
    • Panic3D reacted to Thatsmyspot's post in the thread Let's close it! with Like Like.
      Hmmm but they left fellow tribemates who are still active to fend for themselves Sorry but i view that as deplorable If indeed some...
      As I know all "genuine" finns are in. Also they adopted some players from the map just to not fight. And only some best of them moved to...
    • Panic3D reacted to Sargan's post in the thread Ignore green farming reports with Like Like.
      Bump up! This is so important. Currently there is only the setting for all attacks, so like if you attack another player with a noble...
      Hi! It would be more interesting if you didn't lose on purpose as soon as you figured out our mental disabilities. But it worth a lot...
    • Panic3D reacted to rhaegar2's post in the thread How to noble properly? with Like Like.
      Ah the epitome of tw2. When people would rather spend hard earned real money on a gimmick to avoid having to play the game semi properly...
    • Panic3D reacted to Thatsmyspot's post in the thread How to noble properly? with Like Like.
      Would u rather send 4 and maybe not cap the vil? Or send 5 and cap the vil but maybe lose an extra noble.... Always send 5 . If u lose...
    • You guys are wrong. you don't understand the difference between a friendly battle and a battle of real enemies. I've been playing this...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…