• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fc8367ba7488c68a8880669b1b84c2778e29e0ab.jpg

MemeTrollClown is Back

Thinking about it :rolleyes: that's like Me getting beat of someone random and Joining idk and Argentinian Tribe and taking orders from them....

I'd personally
11862870.jpg

But that's just me ....

I understand others are easily bought

cursing is usually used in Canada as well actually, I just assumed the boy was trying to say cuss and corrected it there
He's Been watching to much Dallas or dukes of Hazard maybe ?
Lol....
We don't really say cursing in UK we say swearing....
But cursing can be used too
Like Canada and Northern American states

Cussing is more Southern US states I think

I don't say any of em I just say buck alot.

buckady buck buck ...

Edit incoming .... sorry mods ;)

Last edited by a staff member:
majestic now has a 100 village tank player who got his villas through insane alting, way to go inno, world gonna take 57 years like this

it's getting extremely frustrating to deal with the [bad worders]. I cannot for the life of me understand how one can come to the forums and act high and mighty about their talents and skills when they couldn't change their underwear without first putting it into commander.
Their entire "victory" muddied by the fact that everyone aside from inno can see the """""rule breaching"""".

Can one of your [bad worders] come and explain to me the logic behind joining a dying game, sinking thousands of dollars into it, having a bot play for you, and if you win you get 7 dollars worth of crowns and a "status" symbol that's really just everyone saying "yep looks like inno still letting [bad worders] win worlds"

Status
Not open for further replies.