Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Lynce replied to the thread Let's close it!.
      can't disclose names but you know who they are, and even if they aren't the way they got their villas wasn't legit ;)
    • Lynce reacted to CAERUS's post in the thread Let's close it! with Like Like.
      What we know and what we can prove are two separate things. We have been monitoring this world very closely. We have a found a lot and...
      you should be appalled with your superiors for keeping majestic untouched
      love to see when 80% of RIM's players suddenly quit in NW, still wondering what happened there
    • true
    • Lynce reacted to maximoose's post in the thread How much are they crowning v2.0 of v2.1 with Like Like.
      I'm mostly happy to see that K-CAL isn't dead yet, when he disappeared from Quadrangular we all kinda expected he died, since he's an...
    • Lynce reacted to DoreanBV's post in the thread New Top 10 Tribes Thread with Like Like.
      6th of May 2022 I wish to thank everyone for your kind words again. As always, let's start with the world map: We have some...
    • Lynce reacted to DoreanBV's post in the thread New Top 10 Tribes Thread with Like Like.
      2nd of May 2022 A new week, a new map. Let's have a look: A conflict between SFU and DOA (+AOD) has started, though it seems pretty...
      28th of April 2022 Hello again. Thanks for your comments again, and here's the next update: As predicted last time: BDL is gone. It...
      25th of April 2022 It's Monday, so here's the promised update. Something that is immediately apparent from last week is that the...
      21st of April 2022 Thanks everyone for your compliments. A new update is here, and there are quite a few news. First of all, we have...
      18th of April 2022 Thanks for the feedback, rhaegar. Indeed, SFU reached first place at this point. I also applied the colour feedback...
      13th of April 2022 I have returned, with your feedback applied (as much as possible). I have made the province line both grey and much...
      9th of April 2022 Well, it's more of a top 8 right now, as I ignored the BAR and REE tribes (the ones composed of alternate accounts...
      A bit late with the update this week, but here I am with the news. There are news aplenty to discuss. DlF have suffered a major...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…