• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lynce

U know why i say that?
Because we, the top players dont care about bash points.

Bashpoints are a way of say "ey, i kill more".

Btw, how much have the top1 of bash points?

""we" the "top" players"

u talking about u eruca and sergo for example? Lul. what if we look at the bash top like fuzzy rank 29 for example, this guy has 13 times your bashpoints and is causing your tribe a rough ass time. is he not a "top" player? just cos he didnt cheat his way up to 100 villas? you are so pathetic it is very insane to me. this is the last time im writing to you, have fun and alt some more Wakthebrave

Men, you just talk shit.

You can ask some SFU guys that even have play with me in few time (as scarymanz) if i cheat.

They could say im quite active, and dont need a script for being top.

Btw men, bashpoints dont mean nothing bro, i have near 30k trebuchets all in frontline, and no one attack them.
(Thats why im quite Big and without bashpoints ;) ;) ;) ;) .)

And, lynce, if i want to be top1 until 2 months i could be top1 on villages, and bashpoints ofensive.

You want to put money in the table? Maybe a bet?!

Then, (and i know you Will say 100% not about the bet)

Let players play, and continue his Game, and take concert of your acc, that need it.

Last edited:
First off wak, “men” is plural, “man” is singular, if you’re talking to one person, say “man”.
Secondly, What’s the point in even denying it though? Inno has made it clear you’re free to do whatever you want as long as you keep paying their wages.

i just dont need it max.

if i was scripting, i could be 200 villages, of full ofensive berks xd
There’s more than just scripting to cheat in this game. For example, I don’t believe che is scripting, his reactions are organic enough for me to think he’s just very active in that regard, but other exploits....

Then, as you are a pro player here Max, tell me.

A Guy as me, that could be all day farming, in a zone, that easy can produce 50k/60k per day off each resource (in each barbarian), and without war, is strange to be top5 with 100 villas???

Then, as you are a pro player here Max, tell me.

A Guy as me, that could be all day farming, in a zone, that easy can produce 50k/60k per day off each resource (in each barbarian), and without war, is strange to be top5 with 100 villas???
The only people who proclaim me as sarcastically pro is my enemy, i never said i was pro, i attack like shit, fuck up my trains and delay my recaps ask anyone I’ve ever attacked. But I’m a human prone to mistakes and distractions. You on the otherhand have given me physical proof of your unfair play which I’m not going to bring up again. So i ask again, why are you even denying it at this point? Inno is doing anything about it anyway. Who is Viktoria? Who is Leeches?

The only people who proclaim me as sarcastically pro is my enemy, i never said i was pro, i attack like shit, fuck up my trains and delay my recaps ask anyone I’ve ever attacked. But I’m a human prone to mistakes and distractions. You on the otherhand have given me physical proof of your unfair play which I’m not going to bring up again. So i ask again, why are you even denying it at this point? Inno is doing anything about it anyway. Who is Viktoria? Who is Leeches?

they're legit tribes with legit players they are just learning and they get nobled over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and they never give up!

they're legit tribes with legit players they are just learning and they get nobled over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and they never give up!
They’re smart enough to stack all of their villages but for some reason whenever a certain tribe attacks them they get confused and empty the village instead :(

Sorry, but bashpoints do mean something. I've seen an insane amount of ***** and nobling *****. Don't believe me? Look at N0ut's profile bio. Says Fiz03, which is the name he used to play under. There's also a tribe in the core that has been nobled by Majestic for vills named YourDream (DMA). Know who leads it? Fiz03. You guys aren't even trying to hide it and you're on the forums saying "waaahhh sfu cheaters" ***** your mothers. Also Lordfuzzy is the best player I've ever played with and you all couldn't scratch his *********. Cheers

Last edited by a staff member:
As amusing this all is ladies and gentlemen, again im here to remind you of the forum rules...

Some of you have been warned.

strange. When i had speak about Sc1pt1ing /alt1ng, i was banned with 1 month by a forum moderator that was a SFU boy, and now, they are just warned (again, for 3874783 time).

YEah, equal conditions :cool:

As amusing this all is ladies and gentlemen, again im here to remind you of the forum rules...

Some of you have been warned.
The things we’re not allowed to talk about are now a core aspect of the game because of a continued inability to speak up about them.
I know there’s not much you can do but maybe mention to the higher ups that silencing the complaints won’t make them go away, it’s a bad business model

The things we’re not allowed to talk about are now a core aspect of the game because of a continued inability to speak up about them.
I know there’s not much you can do but maybe mention to the higher ups that silencing the complaints won’t make them go away, it’s a bad business model

Everyone is allowed to voice their opinions about the game. Im here on the forum and In-game to discuss this however accusing each other of 'cheating' constantly isn't going to improve the game.

Message me directly with your concerns either In-game or on the forum.

The forum isn't the place to discuss such issues either.

We have a system and set of 'rules' to follow and protocol just like any other player, Myself and other mods are constantly feeding all reports/feedback directly to Inno.

I know it sometimes doesn't feel like anything is being done however believe me it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.