Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• CAERUS replied to the thread Constant Game Lag.
      We have new updates arriving shortly that will fix all above issues along side other things :)
    • CAERUS replied to the thread Let's close it!.
      Players do not get banned without a message being sent. Its either 'scripting, Multi accounting, PW sharing or being abusive multiple...
      When players get banned who their team believe were playing fair the instant reaction is either two things. 1 - "Show us evidence"...
      No player gets banned without evidence of rule breaking, That is fact. Please do not spread these sorts of misinformation. If you keep...
      What we know and what we can prove are two separate things. We have been monitoring this world very closely. We have a found a lot and...
      It can take some weeks at most. The deactivation process is not in my hands anymore.
      Firstly I spend my time mostly around in-game support. I am not a forum mod. I don't see everything unless its reported. There's a...
      I have scheduled the world for deactivation. I'm personally extremely appalled at the over all viewing of this world. So I'm happy to...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…