• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, long story short; yes I’m frustrated with the state of the game, some might try to jab about how I said I was playing casually this world, but that says more about their mindset than mine. I may not want to play seriously, but there’s people around me who are, and I need to try to pull my weight for them. But I can’t hope to face off against those attacking me that have given me substantial reason to believe they may be playing unfairly.

I came to have friendly war games with people.
If I wanted to fight bots and sockpuppets, I’d say something controversial on twitter instead, way less time consuming.

Can i complain about the servers? Is that alright? I’m probably going to lose another village because for the third day in a row my snipes do not send until nearly ten seconds after i press the hotkey. So i tried correcting this, send them earlier, right? Nope now they sent instantly, so i quickly pulled back and tried on the second, nope, ten seconds late again. I guess if i get incomings i may as well just say goodbye then.

"I saw these players softbanned already, some of them more than once. i have zero reason to ever believe they would suddenly stop cheating. So I’ll defame them in forums, I don’t care"

Men, just using your philosofy

"I saw these players softbanned already, some of them more than once. i have zero reason to ever believe they would suddenly stop cheating. So I’ll defame them in forums, I don’t care"

Men, just using your philosofy
Philosophy isn’t the right word there.
And besides, you seeing scripters in en50 before the anticheat came into play does not carry over to en69, since anticheat started in ortenbourg. Nor does accusing me of scripting because the servers are shit, your brain is damaged, lay off the alcohol.

I mean. If u used to use bad things, and now, u cant, is not my fault.
SFU sucks all guys used to do bad things. ($cr1pt$)
Every single snipe I've done this world has been manual. I have missed zero. Have you considered shutting the fuck up for once? If SFU was so shit, you wouldn't base your entire existence on the grudge you have from losing to them.

The amount of rampant cheating in this game is insurmountable and these absolute subhuman donkeys in Majestic genuinely believe their tribe is clean. Injure yourselves.

Blablabla.

Cryers Will cry.
Exactly you dumb moron, you've got nothing to say. just like Joe you bring nothing but contradictions to the table. You both need to realize you're not half as smart or clever as you think you are, and your air of false superiority is the main reason you get blown the fuck out every time you post. Just be honest, or stop posting.

Protip: it’s easy to keep your story consistent when you’re not constantly lying through your teeth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.