• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly world news

DeletedUser

Weekly News Well I got some Diplomacy news

IGB Leader GatorDave Called for a Ceasefire with planned NAP's ZRG Buckled and signed for Peace I was discussing with Tribe myself first.

In the Mean time GatorDave decide's the best move was to try and Noble a TND member in his region I mean real smart while trying to sue for Peace last min Clutch saved the village and cost IGB it's 3rd Noble.

Peace was of Course rejected as if any other tribe member was doing it I could have been OK with it but for the key negotiator to do it was just Stupid and dam right low trying to catch TND off guard with the offer of Peace.

Several members of IGB broke away after and formed a new Tribe Dave claims they where trouble makers and he's stronger with out.

PTG Did not honour a Call To War and then Poached a unhappy TND Turtle Member Broke all Relations with PTG.

So that's the news From TND make of it what you will. :)

DeletedUser

They are letting their members join other tribes, while freeing up member cap to get 'good' players outside IGBs.
Hmm Zrg get peace with IGBs

DeletedUser1914

Is it bad i totally forgot about this world in favour of RL? hmmm nope.

DeletedUser3244

Weekly News Well I got some Diplomacy news

IGB Leader GatorDave Called for a Ceasefire with planned NAP's ZRG Buckled and signed for Peace I was discussing with Tribe myself first.

In the Mean time GatorDave decide's the best move was to try and Noble a TND member in his region I mean real smart while trying to sue for Peace last min Clutch saved the village and cost IGB it's 3rd Noble.

Peace was of Course rejected as if any other tribe member was doing it I could have been OK with it but for the key negotiator to do it was just Stupid and dam right low trying to catch TND off guard with the offer of Peace.

Several members of IGB broke away after and formed a new Tribe Dave claims they where trouble makers and he's stronger with out.

PTG Did not honour a Call To War and then Poached a unhappy TND Turtle Member Broke all Relations with PTG.

So that's the news From TND make of it what you will. :)
Dave thinks they are stronger but in fact he Threw his assets in the wind and from all the good things in the world you don't burn your assets since your assets Know your everything about your tribe dave so let it be warned Now and You may forever hold your peace because there is no mending these wounds you caused I can tell you that.

DeletedUser

So I appears Owe a Apology to ZRG who Felt Offended about a Previous Post About there Diplomacy Skill's

At the time that is just how it came across from the lack of Reply's I got is all And I did not mean it to make your Tribe Look Bad in anyway So I apologise for my Previous Comment.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1006

already some drama in tribes huh...fun times haha i will just sit back and watch i suppose :)

DeletedUser

Hmm got an offer for ceasefire but got incomming attack to one of us.

Darteye, can u give us a diplomatic ties this time? :p Ur playing hard to get or out of reach in other world.

DeletedUser1006

Hmm got an offer for ceasefire but got incomming attack to one of us.

Darteye, can u give us a diplomatic ties this time? :p Ur playing hard to get or out of reach in other world.

Nah im not hard to get haha but dont worry i might pay u a visit soon on 15 haha...We will have to see how 16 shapes up to where i go for diplo

DeletedUser1603

I cam into this thread to see what fresh world news there was and ..... nothing?
Come on! Must be something happening!

DeletedUser

any confirmed wars going on?

AFH declared war on PTG recently

Good luck to both tribes!
I'm sticking with AFH! (go underdogs)

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

We got a butcher of the day 2 times as well :) conquest of the day 5 times and cycle of invasion, I think its pretty impressive for a 16 player tribe ^^

Lol, my 4 man tribe has gotten both assaulter of the day and butcher of the day and we just acquired academies. This world is lazy ;)

DeletedUser

Lol, my 4 man tribe has gotten both assaulter of the day and butcher of the day and we just acquired academies. This world is lazy ;)
You should pay more attention and look a the date of the post... ATM we have 2 cycles of invasion and 2 ttackers of the week, and countless more daily achievements.

DeletedUser2084

You should pay more attention and look a the date of the post... ATM we have 2 cycles of invasion and 2 ttackers of the week, and countless more daily achievements.
If I was there you'd have Thief of the week as well :(

DeletedUser

Doesn't change the fact that the world is lazy. No 4man tribe should ever get Assaulter of the day on a server with so many huge tribes.

DeletedUser

Doesn't change the fact that the world is lazy. No 4man tribe should ever get Assaulter of the day on a server with so many huge tribes.
tw2 players are lazy. I dont recall any huge tribe with all or at least 90% of their members playng at their 100%