• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly world news

DeletedUser

does anyone have any interesting, exciting or otherwise entertaining news for the current events of EN16 Poenari?

DeletedUser894

I won a war against Underdogs,
if that's exciting.. :v

DeletedUser894

My tribe also just got to Rank 14 :), beated all the other tribes through the racing line to the finishing touch :)

DeletedUser

We are sitting at rank # 5 right now but were going to expand today because we kind of have to with tribes going beyond 100 already, not even 2 weeks into the world 1 is almost at 120 members

So if there is any smaller tribes out there in the NW looking at possibly merging were open to the idea as long as everyone they would bring is active & communicates because even though were expanding were not lowering standards & glad we have not yet because i see a few tribe out there only holding the ranks they have because of lots of inactives but that is only going to get them so far for so long

DeletedUser

Rank 14 wow must have some pretty nice coiners there no way that was all donated goods :-O :eek:

DeletedUser

TND are The World Best Offensive BP tribe at the moment IF you don't count PTG who have double the members

IGB/BOB2/B D

All Declared TND as Enemies on pretty much the First day if you find that sort of stuff interesting I had only just left protection 2 attacks later Enemies lol.

I seen people are noble ready I thinking A Farming script Or B lots of time and sitters or c Multi accounting and sending resources or all the above.

ZRG Seem to know what there doing in battle but I have to say there Leader Diplomatic Skills are Appalling and I am being generous.

Roll Safe/Tribal Dukes Tribe lasted less than a week out of protection I know hold the shock Gasps peeps.

Apart form that no idea what happening else where.

DeletedUser

yeah have not really heard much from anywhere but the NW corner would love to hear from some SE,SW or NE players

But meanwhile here is the forecast were experiencing Rain right now & have been since day 1 & are forecasting mixed flurry's

( it is Raining ) Money that is or at least it looks liek it must be for some players 1 thing i do know there are more then a few people spending a Lot of money on this world that's for sure there is a couple people with max walls already not many but some & that is impossible without boosting build times because if you build walls & Only walls non stop its something like 8-9 days now with this latest update from what i have been told. & the ones ive seen there also doing many others things like getting their mines up to pay for the academy & yes there are several academy's up ( yes more then 1 are up now people )
( Flurries expected ) not snow but another type with more then a couple people itching to use there credit cards & get there academy's up in record times several being built already we should see a flurry of activity here on EN16 very soon so stay tuned & someone will keep all you Trolls out there posted on the weather for this world lol

PS anyone know if there is a record of the world that had the most cash spent on it & how much it was? that would be interesting to see how much someone spent to say they won & if they even did stick it out till the end?

Walls dont take AS long as they did initially after the build time changes...

Im 3 days behind the world start and am almost to academy, farm keeps filling up haha these faster recruit speeds are awesome but i always feel like im building farms...

As for other spots around the world i have no idea whats going on around the world people dont really talk to me heh

DeletedUser1914

I'll admit i've been lazy and am no-where near a academy in this world >.> buut RL and leeds castle calls .
Moving on We here at B D were interested to find that jpgemo leader of ZRG approached us about BOB as they declared war against them around the same time as us.This was good news for us indeed as we had no idea they were at odds with them as well....Diplomacy chats are being held but are oh so damned slow :( ...we might get a ally or a NAP should the gods be good for us indeed.

In other words TnD has seen fit to attack alot of ppl SE gonna be a bloodbath once all sides get nobles.
PtG are just existing haven't heard much from their end.

K-9 ....what are they doing...Pre-made or just the only actual full mass recruiting tribe of poenari?

DeletedUser

We are sitting at rank # 5 right now but were going to expand today because we kind of have to with tribes going beyond 100 already, not even 2 weeks into the world 1 is almost at 120 members

So if there is any smaller tribes out there in the NW looking at possibly merging were open to the idea as long as everyone they would bring is active & communicates because even though were expanding were not lowering standards & glad we have not yet because i see a few tribe out there only holding the ranks they have because of lots of inactives but that is only going to get them so far for so long

So it begins already...

DeletedUser

TND are The World Best Offensive BP tribe at the moment IF you don't count PTG who have double the members

Well if you don't count PTG because they have double more members, then TOD (Seeds of Hate) Are 5 times better than TND. They have 10 times less members than TND and 1 half of their bash points.

DeletedUser

I seen people are noble ready I thinking A Farming script Or B lots of time and sitters or c Multi accounting and sending resources or all the above.

A - I can assure you this is not true
B - Pretty much both I would say
C - Might be a case in some, but not in the no.1 player

DeletedUser

K-9 ....what are they doing...Pre-made or just the only actual full mass recruiting tribe of poenari?

They are actual full mass recruiting tribe, and they are also quite bad, they wont last long I guess.

And @Khronic you don't need to spend crowns to have an academy already. Just careful planing and a lot of farming so you don't have to raise mines. I already have an academy and I havent spent a single crown so far.

DeletedUser

Well if you don't count PTG because they have double more members, then TOD (Seeds of Hate) Are 5 times better than TND. They have 10 times less members than TND and 1 half of their bash points.

One Member has over half of your Bash points Hardly Tribe Effort

DeletedUser

One Member has over half of your Bash points Hardly Tribe Effort

Not my member, I'm not in that tribe. I guess it's a reasonable mistake to make given the fact that you expect others to put themselves on top the same way you did.
This was just an example, its not the only tribe that has more bash/per member than TND. And since you put yourself in front of the PTG for the same reason, its only fair other do the same.

DeletedUser

Remke, the Engrish Prease guy is very good. Can we borrow him? ;)