• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly world news

DeletedUser

Ha just keep making troll post there kid i never said you HAD to leave like your claiming please find it if i did i only Suggested you do so because no one wants to hear you crying that you do not like someone OMG THOR dose not like someone? OMG it must be the FIRST time in the WORLD that some name calling forum troll is upset that things are not going his way & decides to take it out on someone else.

i am sure whatever you claim to have for a real life is pretty sad considering you have to come online & name call & act like a BIG tough guy to people you do not know in front of children swearing & cussing yeah your just a model citizen. yep you are just the all being perfect person holier then thou right? because thats pretty much what you are claiming you do NOT like my post then do NOT read it do NOT comment on it NO One asked you to specifically come here & comment on something that no one Made you read. You pop your troll head into a forum & start flaming because of in game things you cant do jack about ( & if NOT then its even worse because what you dont like what someone else wrote Ooh my gawd stunning the lengths some people will go to try & disguise there racism & stupidity & then try to claim your not trolling yeah right

as even you stated NO ONE is making you do anything just like NO ONE made you come here so if you hate it that much & are Not here to make drama & troll then leave otherwise if you reply you are just 100% enforcing the fact that is simply why you are here in this post

you come here with 100% NOTHING constructive to add to this post at all besides the internet has yet another troll if anyone would consider that news & then claim that what your just voicing your opinion on something that NO one asked you about to begin with? get over yourself Just because things are not happening Directly in front of you then they must not be happening at all right? WoW

DeletedUser

I won't be to you, I promise :*
you sure :)

& aidz not as of yet today but it looks that may be why some people come here lol & give it another 2-3 days most people are starting to pop out nobles tonight tomorrow & this week the majority of people i think will begin taking their 1st & 2nd villages & it will inevitably cross some lines & set of some alarms & kick of some fights somewhere

DeletedUser894

you sure :)

& aidz not as of yet today but it looks that may be why some people come here lol & give it another 2-3 days most people are starting to pop out nobles tonight tomorrow & this week the majority of people i think will begin taking their 1st & 2nd villages & it will inevitably cross some lines & set of some alarms & kick of some fights somewhere
Alright awesome :), thanks for reply

DeletedUser

Ha just keep making troll post there kid i never said you HAD to leave like your claiming please find it if i did i only Suggested you do so because no one wants to hear you crying that you do not like someone OMG THOR dose not like someone? OMG it must be the FIRST time in the WORLD that some name calling forum troll is upset that things are not going his way & decides to take it out on someone else.

i am sure whatever you claim to have for a real life is pretty sad considering you have to come online & name call & act like a BIG tough guy to people you do not know in front of children swearing & cussing yeah your just a model citizen. yep you are just the all being perfect person holier then thou right? because thats pretty much what you are claiming you do NOT like my post then do NOT read it do NOT comment on it NO One asked you to specifically come here & comment on something that no one Made you read. You pop your troll head into a forum & start flaming because of in game things you cant do jack about ( & if NOT then its even worse because what you dont like what someone else wrote Ooh my gawd stunning the lengths some people will go to try & disguise there racism & stupidity & then try to claim your not trolling yeah right

as even you stated NO ONE is making you do anything just like NO ONE made you come here so if you hate it that much & are Not here to make drama & troll then leave otherwise if you reply you are just 100% enforcing the fact that is simply why you are here in this post

you come here with 100% NOTHING constructive to add to this post at all besides the internet has yet another troll if anyone would consider that news & then claim that what your just voicing your opinion on something that NO one asked you about to begin with? get over yourself Just because things are not happening Directly in front of you then they must not be happening at all right? WoW

tl;dr

According to you, I am a troll, so things are going exactly my way, aren't they? ;)
And seriously I am not gonna read this sh*tpost from someone who has their village named "AFH" and "Elite"

xoxo -th0r.

P.S. do you even have a job mate? or walking your dog and collecting welfare is qualified as a job? ;)

DeletedUser

Ohh now the fact i have money makes you made lolol wow you are a sad little man here ill give you a tissue. & like i would tell you ANYthing about what i do for what reason? so you could take your trolling to the next level & start stalking? heh i do not think so
if you were not such a troll you would make some actual real life friends & your life wouldent suck so bad that you have to take it out on people that you do not know never met & never will & do not like for no other reason then they are doing better then you in every aspect period. & that makes you mad & well it should step your game up, quit complaining & get a life instead of trying to be some big bad cyber warrior your not scaring anyone not impressing the ladies or the guys so step off go cry somewhere else no ones gonna feel sorry for you here.
quit worrying about what others are doing & worry about yourself & how your going to afford that ford pinto you have been saving up for 1 day

DeletedUser

Ohh now the fact i have money makes you made lolol wow you are a sad little man here ill give you a tissue. & like i would tell you ANYthing about what i do for what reason? so you could take your trolling to the next level & start stalking? heh i do not think so
if you were not such a troll you would make some actual real life friends & your life wouldent suck so bad that you have to take it out on people that you do not know never met & never will & do not like for no other reason then they are doing better then you in every aspect period. & that makes you mad & well it should step your game up, quit complaining & get a life instead of trying to be some big bad cyber warrior your not scaring anyone not impressing the ladies or the guys so step off go cry somewhere else no ones gonna feel sorry for you here.
quit worrying about what others are doing & worry about yourself & how your going to afford that ford pinto you have been saving up for 1 day

You are WAY too concerned how my life sucks hahaha
I assumed you are a broke failure because you collect welfare, it does not imply you have money, DUH.
Dude, you are seriously pathetic and please stop using meta insults that every half-retard can come up with. Impress me ;)

So what are you saying now? My life sucks, I'm broke, I don't have a life, I'm a troll, Big Bad Cyber warrior.. zzz.. even a halfwit like you can come up with better stuff :)

Did you even notice how you are fornicating your own thread that an hour ago you were so proud of?

DeletedUser1914

children kindly shut the f up yeh? this is for what is happening in the world, Take ur argument to PM or make another thread that we can all buy popcorn and watch the insults fly yeh?
I don't care if you made the thread either Khronic....

DeletedUser

children kindly shut the f up yeh? this is for what is happening in the world, Take ur argument to PM or make another thread that we can all buy popcorn and watch the insults fly yeh?

YRU kalling m3 a kid? My m0m told me, I'm very mature for 13 !

DeletedUser

You tell them rhaegar :D

DeletedUser

So some News TND has had it's first Village Conquest Today More to Follow Soon :)

DeletedUser

beyond so lol well nobles will be exploding onto 16 as the world starts to enter into its 3rd week id say a forecast of down pouring nobles is expected

DeletedUser

Dart it TRC and TND..Slooooow doown! Why r your farms deliberately giving u resource anyway? Oh noble, where are u when i needed u :(

DeletedUser

Dart it TRC and TND..Slooooow doown! Why r your farms deliberately giving u resource anyway? Oh noble, where are u when i needed u :(

Sorry We don't mean it but we did just get Our 3 usual Tribe Achievements

Butcher Of The Day
Assaulter Of The Day

and in the past two days we have got

Defender Of the Day This one is new to us not sure what your meant to do with it?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Oh boy. What the hell those things do? I guess they give some power up or something.

Butcher Of The Day
Assaulter Of The Day

Defender Of the Day This one is new to us not sure what your meant to do with it?

heh i got butcher of day once :)

DeletedUser

Butcher Of The Day
Assaulter Of The Day

We got a butcher of the day 2 times as well :) conquest of the day 5 times and cycle of invasion, I think its pretty impressive for a 16 player tribe ^^

DeletedUser

Cause I'm T.N.D., I'm dynamite
(T.N.D.) and I'll win the fight
(T.N.D.) I'm a power load
(T.N.D.) watch me expand