• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly world news

DeletedUser894

Weekly world news... and i'm back as dave cruise the director of how i met your mom * jokes jokes lol...

Currently in my tribe, we're still in rank 14, as we beated rank 15 yesterday,
we're about to go to war once again, woohoo!

DeletedUser

Here is a bit of new News ~ Anarchy for Hire ~ AFH ~ has moved into 4th & are just a couple thousand total points behind 3rd place tribe rank & were not full yet either & are keeping true to our Method that we recruit by quality not quantity & it will serve us well in the long run

DeletedUser

Remke, Aidz and Shimmer. Guys slow down on killing, Please! I cant catch up with you people. Some people are rude and wont allow me to farm them. They even max the coop so I cant get res in 24hrs. Have mercy on little noob like me. I dont use crowns :(

DeletedUser

Remke, how about jars of kimchi in exchange for him? Just a couple of days so his good fortune will rub on us and in our little noob tribe.

DeletedUser

Well we have officially reached tribe rank #2 with only 65 members while the # 3 rank tribe has well over 105 members so were staying true to our word of not mass recruiting by just taking any & everyone but picking the best active & knowledgeable players along with giving some brand new players a shot as well & it is really nice to have a tribe chat that is always scrolling with team members in constant communication & also to not have 1 member with their light turned yellow

Every member is logging in daily & growing we just would like to get our PPM up a bit more otherwise were pretty happy with our advances so far & are continuing to grow so as always if anyone is interested mail me in game & send in an application to Anarchy for Hire ~ AFH ~

DeletedUser

Well we have officially reached tribe rank #2 with only 65 members while the # 3 rank tribe has well over 105 members so were staying true to our word of not mass recruiting by just taking any & everyone but picking the best active & knowledgeable players along with giving some brand new players a shot as well & it is really nice to have a tribe chat that is always scrolling with team members in constant communication & also to not have 1 member with their light turned yellow

Every member is logging in daily & growing we just would like to get our PPM up a bit more otherwise were pretty happy with our advances so far & are continuing to grow so as always if anyone is interested mail me in game & send in an application to Anarchy for Hire ~ AFH ~

This is not a recruitment/self advertisement section.
And your tribe brag does sound pathetic.. almost as if you want to convince yourself that your tribe is doing good.
Anyways, relieve the people of the forum of your blatant arrogance and ego-centrism.

kthxdie

DeletedUser

Bwahaha sounds like someone is sore awwww :-( climb back to your hole please no one asked you anyways thanks do not come again

DeletedUser

Bwahaha sounds like someone is sore awwww :-( climb back to your hole please no one asked you anyways thanks do not come again

Sore? So you are delusional as well?
Climb back to my hole? WTF are you even talking about??.. you just sound so pathetic.. FYI this a public forum where ANYONE can post comments, SO ignorant bigots like you cannot tell me or anyone for that matter that I can or cannot post here.

Also, please grow up ;)

DeletedUser

i started the thread so ya it is whatever i say it is heh that is news there is also the news that you were denied so do not be sore & take it out on a harmless forum post
Now just because you maybe in a Pi$$y mode dosent mean that you have the right to come & harass others to make yourself feel better does that make you feel like a big man? if it does it shouldent & is sad & also if you have absolutely nothing better to do but troll you a$$ around the forum looking for areas to complain go try the complaints section or maybe start an im on the rag thread but keep it out of my weekly news thread thank you

DeletedUser

Oi If there any fighting to be done TND will be one's doing it you guys get back on your benches ;P

I have a weekly update soon I might even start a TND news thread Ooo

DeletedUser

i started the thread so ya it is whatever i say it is heh that is news there is also the news that you were denied so do not be sore & take it out on a harmless forum post
Now just because you maybe in a Pi$$y mode dosent mean that you have the right to come & harass others to make yourself feel better does that make you feel like a big man? if it does it shouldent & is sad & also if you have absolutely nothing better to do but troll you a$$ around the forum looking for areas to complain go try the complaints section or maybe start an im on the rag thread but keep it out of my weekly news thread thank you

Delusional and bipolar?
FYI: Creating a thread does not make you a forum GOD nor moderator. And it takes literally 0 brainpower to create so I'm not sure why you are so proud of it.

I got denied?! WTF are you talking about again? Denied of joining your amazing tribe? Thanks, but no thanks.

And again, as a matter of fact, YOU SIR sound sore around here and you cannot tell me to GTFO of this thread.. so deal with it ;)

DeletedUser

yep i am the ignorant biggot that is why you are the one who Obviously feels the need to name call like a adolescent child i also never said you couldent post i just wish you wouldent heh & by climb back in your hole go back to where you came from troll because you have Only popped your head out to cause drama as that is Blatantly visible by your 1st post & every post thereafter & yes you are a troll if all you do is come to the forums looking to make negative comments it almost defines the word for most people actually & please grow up yep just another thing a child would say what is next i am rubber you are glue whatever you say bounces off of me and stick to you?
LOL
please go find another thread to have your hissyfit as no one here is into your drama & you will actually be hard pressed to find any drama anywhere in the 16 world threads but you are hell bent on creating drama since you were denied as i said yes

DeletedUser

yep i am the ignorant biggot that is why you are the one who Obviously feels the need to name call like a adolescent child i also never said you couldent post i just wish you wouldent heh & by climb back in your hole go back to where you came from troll because you have Only popped your head out to cause drama as that is Blatantly visible by your 1st post & every post thereafter & yes you are a troll if all you do is come to the forums looking to make negative comments it almost defines the word for most people actually & please grow up yep just another thing a child would say what is next i am rubber you are glue whatever you say bounces off of me and stick to you?
LOL
please go find another thread to have your hissyfit as no one here is into your drama & you will actually be hard pressed to find any drama anywhere in the 16 world threads but you are hell bent on creating drama since you were denied as i said yes

Now you are contradicting yourself, mate.
TWICE you suggested that I should get out of this thread because it is yours (haha) and this is total BS
The amount of posts I have should not be a concern of yours and last time I checked, YOU are the one who is calling me names (e.g. troll).
If I called you childish, bigot, delusional, stupid etc. - it reflects my opinion of you and it is based on the way you communicate with other people (including me). (you called me a troll based on your amazing research of my profile and posts so it is basically your opinion as well and you can't go around and blame me for calling you names, kid :/ )

I did not create drama, I just wanted to let you know that your post sounds pathetic because of blatant self advertisement and arrogance. You turned this thread into a sh*thole, so bravo!

And BTW, I have all the rights to bring my opinion upon yourself, like it or not.

DeletedUser

If there is a moderator around here, please delete this post or move it to the recruitment section.
My apologies to lowering myself to Khronic's level.

DeletedUser894

So.. ignoring the trash of everyone talking more trash above me.. what's the diplomacy atm?
Any rank 2's 1's 3's 4's going war :D?