• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly world news

DeletedUser3189

I'm up for making a coalition just to take Aidz and Rhaegar and the rest of those MRT dropkicks :p Message me in world all. Al bert and myself are up for the fight always.
TRH and BoF

DeletedUser1914

Say Rujins have you looked at other worlds? Perhaps Leeds for example?

I was not aware it was a crime to join a MRT nowadays especially since I was part of PTG on another world......

DeletedUser3189

I'm so jealous, I wish I had that many people wanting to attack me :( I'm not big enough it seems to be hated on yet!! I'll have to eat some of the PTG and PTA players around me :)

I'm so jealous, I wish I had that many people wanting to attack me :( I'm not big enough it seems to be hated on yet!! I'll have to eat some of the PTG and PTA players around me :)

your about 4-5 provs over from me...but hey i got 2 of my guys in ur area if u want action :)

DeletedUser3189

You guys are actually decent from what I have heard, Would be a good fight but would just be hurting each other while PTG and others grow up :p

You guys are actually decent from what I have heard, Would be a good fight but would just be hurting each other while PTG and others grow up :p

not scared of PTG and their mass recruiting and on top of that taking in the former BOB/K-9/IGB members in our area...annoying haha

DeletedUser

Oh, I have not heard of this Coalition thing that is going on ALL over the map. Please enlighten me, noob here!

@Kaiteko Be careful on what you wish for, like the attacks thing. Darteye is like a fairy god mother that can grant ur wish.
Just make sure to send your nukes and train in SE so u guys get ur wish :D

@rhaegar2 Who said MRT is a crime? Yeah you were part of PTG in other world, jump into our tribe and jump and jump untill ADD wipe u out :eek:
In en16. U were in B D and jump and jump and jump until. Good luck :p

DeletedUser3189

@Rujin Hattori It's just an idea I thought of so we can get rid of the MRT and have a decent fight with the good players :p I'm a noob too :( this is my first world I swear...

DeletedUser1914

Oh, I have not heard of this Coalition thing that is going on ALL over the map. Please enlighten me, noob here!

@Kaiteko Be careful on what you wish for, like the attacks thing. Darteye is like a fairy god mother that can grant ur wish.
Just make sure to send your nukes and train in SE so u guys get ur wish :D

@rhaegar2 Who said MRT is a crime? Yeah you were part of PTG in other world, jump into our tribe and jump and jump untill ADD wipe u out :eek:
In en16. U were in B D and jump and jump and jump until. Good luck :p
@Rujin Hattori hmmm shall we investigate my so called tribe jumping yes? Lets see the 1st was a tribe i made while still playing Igre dropped due to a lack of time to run a tribe.We joined with neighbours and allies ATL who in some weeks later merge with several other tribes to form F-R and B D from there I helped run F-R for a bit before we finally merged into B D so jumping i see not. As to orava t doesn't appear on Tw2Stats but i was only ever in your own and 1-2 others .....
As to @Kaiteko ... where you not in the province of IGB or something and was then proceeded to be wiped out? or was that another guy with a similar name?

DeletedUser3189

Didn't you get wiped right as shields dropped? :p I got called back to EN13 to handle a bunny or two