• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n16652 said:
That you recruited heavily and that your provinces are so clustered so many of your accounts struggle for growth? How many of the original crew are still there? How many survived competing with their tribemates?
Do you actually know how to play this game?

DeletedUser

Syzygy05;n15752 said:
I'm quite disappointed with HoM. I expected more from them.
It is all about vision.
If you can't see, you can't see.
If you can see, don't be afraid to change.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n16652 said:
That you recruited heavily and that your provinces are so clustered so many of your accounts struggle for growth? How many of the original crew are still there? How many survived competing with their tribemates?

Surviving competition with tribesmates? Hah. We probably have a bigger problem cajoling people to expand or to accept gifted clears. Do you think moving anyone who wants to go to the front line would be a challenge for a tribe that has coordinated hundreds of attacks to land on hundreds of targets, all within seconds of each other? Tribalwar's level of coordination had people making threads about our tribe years after we quit TW1. The real question is how many of us have survived ennui?

Too many of us are struggling with boredom because this game is pretty much Sim City/Turtleville compared to TW1. It has so many insanely carebear mechanics in place that it barely qualifies as a war game anymore. This is like playing Risk with every single player holding Australia.

That alone might not be enough to bore us if not for the fact that every "war" so far has consisted of us taking villages with barely any response in return. I doubt there's been more than twenty attacks on our villages that had at least 2k population in offensive units. The last high point village I cleared out for a tribesmate barely tickled my defense in retaliation. His final attack wave? 50 swordsmen.

This is like playing against an entire world of barbarians. The world forum is a barren wasteland. There's no excitement. There's no PnP. There's no drama. And most importantly, there is no challenge.

The challenge has always been the main motivation for our core. The tribe never even bothered to stick around long enough to officially win TW1 W1. We left when the last active resistance had been crushed. But, why bother with that level of effort and commitment again when there is no sense of reward? Why bother to expand when there's no emotional payoff?

Your mistake is in thinking that we recruited players solely to pump our point total when we've always tried to recruit people who are like-minded in our desire to constantly attack; players who might thrive on organized conflict. If we had cared only about points, we would have encouraged our members to constantly noble barbs instead of sitting on nobles for weeks to prep for war after war. Unfortunately, there's no conflict, there's barely any resistance. And for me at least, there's zero motivation to use any of the nobles I've had stockpiled for over a month because there's simply no challenge.

The worst part is that despite that lack of resistance, it'll probably take us at least three years to accomplish what we managed to do in mere months in TW1 W1...all due to the game limitations alone. Considering none of the original TWers are teenagers anymore and have way more real life commitments than we did back in TW1, too many of us can sympathize with Roger Murtaugh.

I see that you like to talk a lot of crap about our tribe without knowing the least thing about our history or our motivations though...but what exactly have you accomplished that makes you such an authority on this game? It took you 30+ villages to get a decent amount of offensive bashpoints. You barely have more than I do despite me being largely inactive for over a month and i can break your current total in just two attacks. That can only mean you have been carebearing your way up the ladder....mind-numbingly building up barb after barb with no resistance. It guess it takes a special mind to be able to handle that, but I don't have it.

DeletedUser486

You've already forgotten your entrance to Bastille? The mind numbing spamming that led me to pay special attention to your tribe's presence here.
Well done, you won W1, when everyone was still getting used to how the original tribal wars worked, and yet you didn't win it. Bragging rights that you have carried with you for, what, 10 years?

My bashpoints are so low, because of a mistake in trusting a mod. I lost my main offense, fighting at half morale when I had been assured they would fight at full strength, as a result my kill ratio was much lower. Not a mistake I shall be repeating, my stockpile of both offense and nobles is just my stock getting ready to push myself into an earned position. But you mistake me, I do not come on the forums and declare my brilliance in this game, I just call you fools out on yours.

I've mentioned it several times now, and it is something you refuse to answer, all of you, how much of your fighting has been done using the overpowered feature that your enemies can't defend against? How much challenge have you reduced for yourselves personally by refusing respect to fellow players of the game. Your core is getting bored because it takes so long to build? How about your victims, with the same struggles, to see that months of work reduced to dust without a chance to defend? Keep ignoring that question.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n16835 said:
You've already forgotten your entrance to Bastille? The mind numbing spamming that led me to pay special attention to your tribe's presence here.
Well done, you won W1, when everyone was still getting used to how the original tribal wars worked, and yet you didn't win it. Bragging rights that you have carried with you for, what, 10 years?

My bashpoints are so low, because of a mistake in trusting a mod. I lost my main offense, fighting at half morale when I had been assured they would fight at full strength, as a result my kill ratio was much lower. Not a mistake I shall be repeating, my stockpile of both offense and nobles is just my stock getting ready to push myself into an earned position. But you mistake me, I do not come on the forums and declare my brilliance in this game, I just call you fools out on yours.

I've mentioned it several times now, and it is something you refuse to answer, all of you, how much of your fighting has been done using the overpowered feature that your enemies can't defend against? How much challenge have you reduced for yourselves personally by refusing respect to fellow players of the game. Your core is getting bored because it takes so long to build? How about your victims, with the same struggles, to see that months of work reduced to dust without a chance to defend? Keep ignoring that question.

Our entrance was an attempt to rile up the entertaining banter that we had in all the other InnoGames forums. Needless to say, it has been a dismal failure. I miss the days when we had drama between the top clans. Or even funny stories like we had in The-West/Grepolis.

What is this "overpowered feature" you have "mentioned...several times" that we have "refuse[d] to answer?" The only recent posts I can see on the Bastille forum that might give me a hint to what you're crying about are your whines about recruiting. Sabotages? It's been fixed and we have barely used it against anyone but opposing tribal leader/officers and a handful of the most subborn turtles. In fact, until our latest conflict the other side usually started mass sabotaging first. Our primary weapons has been in-game propaganda and old-fashioned attacking.

I'm not bored because of how long it takes to build. I'm bored because no one is really fighting back. I got bored when I cleared out my province and all the villages (who were in the same tribe and outnumbered me) never even bothered to send one attack back. I remained bored through all the conflicts we have had because only one player even bothered to retaliate and it was with offense waves so pathetic I wanted to cry in sympathy. These were all players who had at least a few weeks head start on me.

As for your bashpoints being low because of losing ONE offense? LOL. This is why we can't take you seriously despite your number of villages and points. It took me ONE offense village to get 30k+ OBP. In one attack. It only took about 10 attacks to get to my current OBP and it only took that many because of the pathetically sad defenses most of those villages had.

I have 139k OBP. You had less than 200k at the time of my first post calling you out. I have 6 villages. You have 42. There's no way you could have legitimately fought for all those villages without breaking at least 500k OBP, not when I got 80k OBP clearing out a measly 5 villages with pathetic defenses. The math simply doesn't add up.

I'm sure you'll probably outlast many of our members simply because you find nobling and building up barbs so entertaining, but many of us are already bored out of our skulls trying to find a decent fight.

DeletedUser486

Rosencrantz;n16851 said:
As for your bashpoints being low because of losing ONE offense? LOL. This is why we can't take you seriously despite your number of villages and points. It took me ONE offense village to get 30k+ OBP. In one attack. It only took about 10 attacks to get to my current OBP and it only took that many because of the pathetically sad defenses most of those villages had.

I have 139k OBP. You had less than 200k at the time of my first post calling you out. I have 6 villages. You have 42. There's no way you could have legitimately fought for all those villages without breaking at least 500k OBP, not when I got 80k OBP clearing out a measly 5 villages with pathetic defenses. The math simply doesn't add up.

I'm sure you'll probably outlast many of our members simply because you find nobling and building up barbs so entertaining, but many of us are already bored out of our skulls trying to find a decent fight.
You misunderstand, I said my main offense, not my one offense. I lost all of the nukes from the core area of my account. Full nukes gone because of one mistake. So I have been building account wide ready for my next strategy. Which I do not need to share with you the long term and short term goals of my strategies.

DeletedUser430

Even though I enjoy the back and forth please stay on topic.

Top 5 Tribes 12/22/2014
RankNamePointsMembersAvg. points per memberCities
1The Architects of War12,443,60883149,9231784
2Godlike Union11,276,26417165,9431,891
3Tribalwars8,022,13815850,7731,346
4Southeastern Union7,176,4539674,7551012
5Living Legends6,503,84616240,1471,148

DeletedUser

coolnite7;n16853 said:
Even though I enjoy the back and forth please stay on topic.

Top 5 Tribes 12/22/2014
RankNamePointsMembersAvg. points per memberCities
1The Architects of War12,443,60883149,9231784
2Godlike Union11,276,26417165,9431,891
3Tribalwars8,022,13815850,7731,346
4Southeastern Union7,176,4539674,7551012
5Living Legends6,503,84616240,1471,148

coolnite,
In-game tribe ranking system is not working.
Also, It shows "internal error" when you try to see your kingdom ranks

DeletedUser430

TurtleGod;n16870 said:
coolnite,
In-game tribe ranking system is not working.
Also, It shows "internal error" when you try to see your kingdom ranks
I reported this issue to the CM and has been submitted to the Developers I apologize and as soon as I hear when this will be updated (hopefully 1.7 update) I will let you guys know.

Thank you
Coolnite7

DeletedUser

haha yeah! the top five tribes are great! awesome! I'm posting about how awesome the top five tribes are!

DeletedUser

At least we are starting to see some stability emerge on Bastille. Before it was one tribe rising and falling in the matter of a few weeks.

DeletedUser

Syzygy05;n16974 said:
At least we are starting to see some stability emerge on Bastille. Before it was one tribe rising and falling in the matter of a few weeks.
Huh? The top 2 have been there for months..

DeletedUser486

daman12457;n16977 said:
Huh? The top 2 have been there for months..
Two of the former top 5 merged their largest accounts creating AoW, as such HoM and GoW no longer exist as ranking tribes.

DeletedUser694

It seems that GlU are fracturing again, all the major players in there seem to be disheartened with the mass recruiting of players that don't fit the bill. Lets see what comes out of this new group of players.
Quick of the subject question- When are the tribe rankings going to be fixed?

DeletedUser430

I believe they will be fixed in the next update 1.7. When we receive word of that update it will be posted in the announcement section of the forum.

DeletedUser

coolnite7;n17201 said:
I believe they will be fixed in the next update 1.7. When we receive word of that update it will be posted in the announcement section of the forum.
Does endgame feature implement yet?

DeletedUser430

TurtleGod;n17229 said:
Does endgame feature implement yet?
Endgame isn't finalized at the moment. When we receive more information there's a thread in the forum that I will update to let everyone know or the CM will post an announcement of any new features implemented within a certain update. Personally I'm interested to see what exactly "Fortress" is.