• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser486

MRT, MRT, MRT made up of previous MRTs, MRT, only one of two tribes in the top 10 sub 100 players, though any tribe that passes the 50 player mark starts to lose control of the mass recruit button. I'm hoping HoM aim to keep their tribe maneagable, looking good so far. They have some of the world's hardest hitters.
I'm not really going to put effort into analysing the top tribes until the MRTs lose steam.

DeletedUser

I have a little village on this world to check up the things. The first day i've saw that those 2 or 3 first tribes are a familly or what they want to be. The worst thing on this game is to have a academy or fraternity or whatever. So yeah, first 2 tribes are mass recruiters... and their fall will be a fast one someday.

DeletedUser

smaller tribes better to control i like HOM on that list they have the best player average

DeletedUser

HHH just merged into GW2. You can guess who pulled the strings there.

DeletedUser

ScienceReligion;n7675 said:
And after 5 days HHH is no more xD

I think someone just waited for someone to say ''omg HHH is gonna be in the top'' BOOM nvm

DeletedUser486

So GW.F weren't recruiting fast enough they are just absorbing tribes now?

DeletedUser

I think their leader quit. Maybe it will change now? I have been getting messages from them about joining still though. 'Join us or die' is the general tone of the messages :D

DeletedUser486

MRTs are generally a "join us and die" situation. Players get bogged down and quit and the tribe starts its downward spiral. The slower build pace just means it is taking a bit longer than usual for those players to get bored, and for the warrior tribes to catch up to the mass of points that can be recruited with no limit.

DeletedUser

Well, I had quite some expectations from HHH. Guess they fooled us :)

DeletedUser651

Someday ill get my tribe into the top 10 at least that is my goal for this world

DeletedUser

I guess they need to be, since they are taking a beating from every other tribe out there.

DeletedUser

I suppose it's a little cliche to nominate your own tribe, but what can I say. I like TW. Sure they're a little ruff around the edges with some off color humor, but they grow on you. I met a few of them during a Learning Annex seminar on accounting and when they found out I am literally a professional cataloger they invited me to join. I'm impressed by they're gaming ability, but my computer knowledge basically stops at excel. They're very nice people too, when they saw how good i was at excel they started calling me the Spreader of Sheets.

DeletedUser700

GS8aLgQ.jpg

Speak for yourself.