• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

You can just go on believing what you want to believe. Doesn't matter to me.

DeletedUser700

LogRoller is a fan of the theatrics. I encourage you to attack us, it will only end poorly. Attilla, it's nice to know that some people out there are still obsessing over our every move.

But yes, AoW sent out invites to our higher ranking members. Any players caught jumping ship WILL be noticed. We will find you. And we will kill you.

Liam-Neeson-Taken-2.jpg

DeletedUser1023

Not sure I would call it obsessing, more observing the newly found turmoil of this world. Our little group will keep doing what it does best, and that is doing its talking on the battlefield.

I've actually got a villa called Taken6 (should probably be Taken86 - but I'm losing count) - not sure how useful Liam will be by then?

DeletedUser

Attilla;n21480 said:
So logroller kicking everyone over an internal dispute with codect is just a bug? Some boys off to join the infestation that is AoW (if you can't beat them join them right?) and others going back to codect - interesting times, I guess you'll all be having cuddles soon.

Lol Logroller, Codect and a good handful of TW have known and gamed with each other since many people in this game were in grade school learning the multiplication table. There is no "Dispute" , unless Logroller noticed Codect using the wrong form of They're / Their / There or something.

AoW can eat the fat we trim from this, they're already pretty slow and obese though.

DeletedUser

GraphiX;n21482 said:
LogRoller is a fan of the theatrics. I encourage you to attack us, it will only end poorly. Attilla, it's nice to know that some people out there are still obsessing over our every move.

But yes, AoW sent out invites to our higher ranking members. Any players caught jumping ship WILL be noticed. We will find you. And we will kill you.

Liam-Neeson-Taken-2.jpg

They aren't jumping ship.
Your ship were broken from inside.
Some people don't like to be kicked.
Everyone is important to a tribe, they are you friends and fighters,but not your slaves.
Your tribe kicked them and you are asking them to come back or kill them LOL.
When your leadership management went wrong, you have to try to fix it instead creating lies and threaten your members.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to announce TurtleGod sent tribe wide invites within hours of the kick, including the kicker them self. If you can't beat em, recruit em. Garbage Sim City tribe lol.

DeletedUser

Paint13allerTW;n21521 said:
I'd just like to announce TurtleGod sent tribe wide invites within hours of the kick, including the kicker them self. If you can't beat em, recruit em. Garbage Sim City tribe lol.

LOL 3 lies in that sentences:).
I did send invitations.
Do you guys manage your tribe with lies and offensive languages?

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n21531 said:
I did send invitations.

So many invitations! In so little time as well! You should change your name to RecruitingGod.

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n21531 said:
I did send invitations.

ROFL! come on TurtleGod, everyone knows what kind of tribe AoW is and anyone can check and see what TW say is true, who are you trying to fool?

DeletedUser

Stilgar;n21558 said:
ROFL! come on TurtleGod, everyone knows what kind of tribe AoW is and anyone can check and see what TW say is true, who are you trying to fool?

LOL, I am glad this game is not lying games or you guys already won!.

few data for you, data doesn't lie :>
2015-01-29 17:17:38
2015-01-29 20:43:24

Go to find where 3 lies are:)
I don't care about what kind of tribe AOW is, we have been called many things.
Best way to against the rumors, is silence:)

Also, l choose right strategy at the right time. People don't need to agree with me, but one day you will understand. Not many people will have courage to do that. I sent invitations to 10 people and they have to make their choices. I don't force them.

DeletedUser

Far more than 10 of our players received invites into aow. Mine was from you turtle. I didn't bother to ask everyone in the tribe who invited them from aow.

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n21582 said:

This looks like the landing time of 1st and 2nd nobles in AoW's standard noble trains.

DeletedUser700

TurtleGod, extending the proverbial olive branch to all of the victims of our savage self-cannibalization. How noble of you.

All political dong flaunting aside, things are definitely about to get interesting.

Pull your socks up, AoW.

DeletedUser

TurtleGod;n21582 said:
LOL, I am glad this game is not lying games or you guys already won!.

Go to find where 3 lies are:)
I don't care about what kind of tribe AOW is, we have been called many things.
Best way to against the rumors, is silence:)

Also, l choose right strategy at the right time. People don't need to agree with me, but one day you will understand. Not many people will have courage to do that. I sent invitations to 10 people and they have to make their choices. I don't force them.
Yeah mass recruiting so said players dont dump on you is a pretty good strategy. And more than 10 have received invites but nice try :)

DeletedUser

Only one from that original 5 remains.
Congratulations to TribalWar TW.

DeletedUser2111

I now believe Junglist that all those that joined have been wiped out. ;) Our war front looks almost nice and straight now, but that will not last lol