• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

Turtle, you have flagged actual facts as rumors. What I have stated is the apparent reality of the states of Bastille.

Yes it will maybe take another year or so to enter endgame content, but that is what makes this game different from TW1. If a tribe monopolizes half of the world while adding most of the top 50 players to their own strength, then there is really no contest on the kingdoms that tribe owns.

Anyways if anyone has played similar games like Lord of Ultima, the concept of the game is similar. There is a structure that needs to be maxed out and whichever tribe maxes that structure out first will win the world. The difference between TW2 and Lords of Ultima is that there can be numerous maxed out structures(fortresses) in TW2 and the game does not end once one of those maxed out structures is built.

Although it may take a long time to create a level 30 fortress, at the rate of AoW, they can have 2-3 fortresses in progress as they have solidified their position by absorbing any immediate threats. In the time endgame comes around, if nothing changes, then AoW will likely have control of maybe 60-70% of the world and either absorbed or rimmed numerous of the top players that have not joined them. As such, the remaining 30-40% of the world can not fight back because AoW can easily set up fortresses with no threat at that time. Once those fortresses reach level 30, then theat kingdom will forever be that tribes territory with no ability to lose it. Anyways I am just speculating somewhat on how endgame will turn out like as the wiki hardly gives any info on what we can expect. It is still unsure how a tribe will win the world based on if this game is similar to the endgame of Lords of Ultima. Will a tribe need total domination by holding a certain percent of the world or is it whichever tribe holds the most maxed fortresses after each kingdom has erected a maxed fortress?

I hope you do not see this as trash talk as I have not insulted anyone. All I have done is merely state the facts. At most I have mentioned about a mail you sent out Turtle but it is not like I insulted AoW as a whole. I am just bringing some facts to light. Also I hope you do realize that there is hardly any activity in the forums compared to the playerbase spread out through all the worlds. Why would anyone post in the forums when hardly anyone uses it? There is no trash talking because those tribes/players do not or rarely check the forums.

DeletedUser

phama0662;n19787 said:
Turtle, you have flagged actual facts as rumors. What I have stated is the apparent reality of the states of Bastille.

Yes it will maybe take another year or so to enter endgame content, but that is what makes this game different from TW1. If a tribe monopolizes half of the world while adding most of the top 50 players to their own strength, then there is really no contest on the kingdoms that tribe owns.

Anyways if anyone has played similar games like Lord of Ultima, the concept of the game is similar. There is a structure that needs to be maxed out and whichever tribe maxes that structure out first will win the world. The difference between TW2 and Lords of Ultima is that there can be numerous maxed out structures(fortresses) in TW2 and the game does not end once one of those maxed out structures is built.

Although it may take a long time to create a level 30 fortress, at the rate of AoW, they can have 2-3 fortresses in progress as they have solidified their position by absorbing any immediate threats. In the time endgame comes around, if nothing changes, then AoW will likely have control of maybe 60-70% of the world and either absorbed or rimmed numerous of the top players that have not joined them. As such, the remaining 30-40% of the world can not fight back because AoW can easily set up fortresses with no threat at that time. Once those fortresses reach level 30, then theat kingdom will forever be that tribes territory with no ability to lose it. Anyways I am just speculating somewhat on how endgame will turn out like as the wiki hardly gives any info on what we can expect. It is still unsure how a tribe will win the world based on if this game is similar to the endgame of Lords of Ultima. Will a tribe need total domination by holding a certain percent of the world or is it whichever tribe holds the most maxed fortresses after each kingdom has erected a maxed fortress?

I hope you do not see this as trash talk as I have not insulted anyone. All I have done is merely state the facts. At most I have mentioned about a mail you sent out Turtle but it is not like I insulted AoW as a whole. I am just bringing some facts to light. Also I hope you do realize that there is hardly any activity in the forums compared to the playerbase spread out through all the worlds. Why would anyone post in the forums when hardly anyone uses it? There is no trash talking because those tribes/players do not or rarely check the forums.
1. Why don't you post with your playing accounts.
2. Fortress is not even out yet, and you can already create story about it.
3. All your sayings are based on 30% of true 70% of lies, which means they are rumors.
4. Be a man, and use your in-game account to post. Don't know why are u afraid.
5. phama0662, is not even in the world 2. How did i send u a mail?
6. It is just a game, you don't need to create like 20 lies LOL.

DeletedUser

dkid1574;n19625 said:
There was a huge difference in power between AOW and GLU, and rest of the top tribes that people fail to see, and still cant see, GLU fighting AOW alone would be a 1 sided match added the element of sabotage. So since our allies were only looking for their best interest, lets just say GLU did the same and merge.

Maybe if you weren't also mass-recruiting and absorbing any tribe, recruiting refugees and whoever was on the map no matter how unskilled they were, other tribes would have had another concept of your tribe, it was a nosense when we were contacted back in time about forming an alliance against AoW that contained GlU, the reason for this alliance being "AoW are mass-recruiting, mass-merging to control the whole map and are becoming too big", exactly the same GlU was doing, we were not your allies but I can understand anyone who'd refuse to fight at your side while you're doing that. I repeat same thing I said before, merging with AoW was YOUR decission, don't blame it on others, it's ridiculous.

DeletedUser486

Best of luck to DVADER merging into Shield in their quest to form a coalition against AoW.

DeletedUser

Stilgar;n19876 said:
Maybe if you weren't also mass-recruiting and absorbing any tribe, recruiting refugees and whoever was on the map no matter how unskilled they were, other tribes would have had another concept of your tribe, it was a nosense when we were contacted back in time about forming an alliance against AoW that contained GlU, the reason for this alliance being "AoW are mass-recruiting, mass-merging to control the whole map and are becoming too big", exactly the same GlU was doing, we were not your allies but I can understand anyone who'd refuse to fight at your side while you're doing that. I repeat same thing I said before, merging with AoW was YOUR decission, don't blame it on others, it's ridiculous.

I am not going to defend GLU leadership on how they recruit players, which is ridiculous and I don't like it either. However the case where the rest of the top tribes are not concerned about AoW (without GLU) strength still remains. The only chance Bastille have to maintain balance was to unite against AoW while they are at war with GLU... unfortunately that chance was missed. So now good luck to the rest of the tribes who still think they would win against AoW. And don't go banging words on how other tribes play because your tribe is also doing its own play.

DeletedUser

Attilla;n19674 said:
If you're here to measure stats then I'll ask which original TW member has more bashpoints and is a better player than myself? Answer? None. This mass recruiting 'issue' is a misnomer, I was part of of a tribe that won W19, and W23 never having more than 50 members - defeating at least 2 tribes of around 200 members. Quality not quantity.

Just so that we are on the same page, I never used bashpoints as a benchmark for a players skill. I do, however, use them as a benchmark when describing if someone as a "tribal hugger" or not. Generally, when someone has more bashpoints than they do points, they don't hug or turtle, which was the point I was trying to make. I think you get that, so I won't continue on with that.

In regards to your main comment, TW1 isn't the same as TW2. It's not even close. I don't care how many worlds you won on TW1, this game isn't even remotely the same game. Defense is so absurdly over-powered in this game it's not even funny.In TW1, being able to take out another player with a close amount of villages or even more, 1 vs 1, wasn't out of the question. This game is no where near that. It takes 2+ O villages to take out 1 D village, regardless of what you send. You can send fakes, you can do whatever it takes, but if a player has D in a village, and also gets support.. good luck. That being said, in this game, I will take 200 great/good/active players over any 50 great players any given day.

DeletedUser

daman12457;n19932 said:
Just so that we are on the same page, I never used bashpoints as a benchmark for a players skill. I do, however, use them as a benchmark when describing if someone as a "tribal hugger" or not. Generally, when someone has more bashpoints than they do points, they don't hug or turtle, which was the point I was trying to make. I think you get that, so I won't continue on with that.

In regards to your main comment, TW1 isn't the same as TW2. It's not even close. I don't care how many worlds you won on TW1, this game isn't even remotely the same game. Defense is so absurdly over-powered in this game it's not even funny.In TW1, being able to take out another player with a close amount of villages or even more, 1 vs 1, wasn't out of the question. This game is no where near that. It takes 2+ O villages to take out 1 D village, regardless of what you send. You can send fakes, you can do whatever it takes, but if a player has D in a village, and also gets support.. good luck. That being said, in this game, I will take 200 great/good/active players over any 50 great players any given day.

Lets compare stats:
Daman 12457- Earned First blood 10.23.2014 (basically the earliest evidence of start date)
Bashpoints - 341,111
Achievement Points - 1845
Game Points - 99728
Villages - 13

Zubbs1 - Earned first blood 10.6.2014
Bash Points - 439850
Achievement Points - 3380
Game Points - 356510
Villages - 47

Odio - Earned First Blood 10.7.2014
Bashpoints - 728,920
Achievement Points - 3330
Game Points - 360,099
Villages - 48

Odio and I have roughly the same number of achievement points. This suggests we are similar in that we have built max barracks, farms etc, and recruited similar troops (I have farmed more aggressively and have maxed the drill instructor for barracks while he has not yet). However there is nothing in our achievement profile to indicate either of us are sitting atop our stack of points with no ability to defend them. We started one day apart, so that also indicates we have both had very similar growth patterns. The only difference is our bashpoints. He has about 300k more than I. All this tells me is that he had access to targets that were players that had built troops, while I did not.

Daman is a whole different story. Apparently he cares more for bashpoints than growing his empire and training more troops to wage war. His BP/game point ratio is higher than mine, but so what? I have 3.5 times the villages and therefore have a greater economic output to mint coins, have a greater barrack pool to recruit troops faster etc. While this may suggest he selflessly sacrificed his own nukes for the good of his tribe, it also shows that he stagnated his growth over the duration of his gameplay. Perhaps in the next 2 weeks he will noble off 30+ villages and at least have the BP/village ratio similar to mine. I don't know the circumstances of his playthrough, so I won't pass judgement.

However, this does tell me that bashpoints paint a very jaded story that won't give you much insight into a player's overall combat readiness.

To the Defense overpowered. Of course it is, which is all the more reason in my opinion why those players who have achieved a high number of villages while also achieving a high number of achievement points for building a military infrastructure, means so much more than someone who has high bashpoints but not a lot else to show for it.

DeletedUser

zubbs1;n20038 said:
Daman is a whole different story. Apparently he cares more for bashpoints than growing his empire and training more troops to wage war. His BP/game point ratio is higher than mine, but so what? I have 3.5 times the villages and therefore have a greater economic output to mint coins, have a greater barrack pool to recruit troops faster etc. While this may suggest he selflessly sacrificed his own nukes for the good of his tribe, it also shows that he stagnated his growth over the duration of his gameplay. Perhaps in the next 2 weeks he will noble off 30+ villages and at least have the BP/village ratio similar to mine. I don't know the circumstances of his playthrough, so I won't pass judgement.

However, this does tell me that bashpoints paint a very jaded story that won't give you much insight into a player's overall combat readiness.

To the Defense overpowered. Of course it is, which is all the more reason in my opinion why those players who have achieved a high number of villages while also achieving a high number of achievement points for building a military infrastructure, means so much more than someone who has high bashpoints but not a lot else to show for it.

To be completely honest, I have no desire to noble 30+ villages. This game is the slowest, most poorly made game I have ever played. I will never be able to noble you out, and I'm completely fine with that. At some point, you will surpass everything that I am able to do, and I couldn't care less. I'm not here to win the world myself. I still have the original 50 crowns that I started the game with, and most likely I will not touch those and they will not grow. But again, my argument about bashpoints was in regards to your comment about being a tribal hugger. Again, I get that bashpoints don't equal skill, but they are a pretty clear indication whether or not someone is a turtle or a hugger. I do not, and will not, shy away from war. I feel like the majority of TW feel the same way about war. I am here to help them, without losing my mind/social life/wallet, and I feel like I do a damn good job at that.

DeletedUser

daman12457;n20064 said:
To be completely honest, I have no desire to noble 30+ villages. This game is the slowest, most poorly made game I have ever played. I will never be able to noble you out, and I'm completely fine with that. At some point, you will surpass everything that I am able to do, and I couldn't care less. I'm not here to win the world myself. I still have the original 50 crowns that I started the game with, and most likely I will not touch those and they will not grow. But again, my argument about bashpoints was in regards to your comment about being a tribal hugger. Again, I get that bashpoints don't equal skill, but they are a pretty clear indication whether or not someone is a turtle or a hugger. I do not, and will not, shy away from war. I feel like the majority of TW feel the same way about war. I am here to help them, without losing my mind/social life/wallet, and I feel like I do a damn good job at that.

daman12457 said:
Tribal huggars 4 lyfe

Comments like this indicate you were quick to pass judgement, and jumped on the bandwagon of Odio. Perhaps you should consider all the factors before making a quick jab like that. Especially since I didn't say 'I am an elite warrior that will conquer this world, and your tribe is full of carebears'. Then a comment such as Odio's might have been more appropriate.

So we are left with a difference of opinion. I say in the very least it was dishonorable to recruit up the tribe you agreed with a fellow tribe to go to war with. Do you understand that? You stole our opportunity for growth through battle (something you've indicated your tribe is all about). Flip the table and ask yourself how you'd feel if that happened to you.

DeletedUser1023

daman12457;n19932 said:

Really, its funny that in ALL worlds I've seen won ODA counts for everything. If you don't have offence how do you plan on taking a village? Noble a barb or 2 perhaps? If you're purely defensive your door will keep getting knocked upon until it opens, or are you going to conquer me with your spear army? I'm running scared now.

DeletedUser

lol, people look at achievement points?

I bet they think you should get a point for grabbing the flag too..

DZ0GNk.jpg

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

vawlk;n20539 said:
lol, people look at achievement points?

I bet they think you should get a point for grabbing the flag too.
Achievement points can tell you how interested a player is in building troops, or building points. It is a good benchmark to give a more complete picture of a player.

DeletedUser1126

zubbs1;n20206 said:
Comments like this indicate you were quick to pass judgement, and jumped on the bandwagon of Odio. Perhaps you should consider all the factors before making a quick jab like that. Especially since I didn't say 'I am an elite warrior that will conquer this world, and your tribe is full of carebears'. Then a comment such as Odio's might have been more appropriate.
back pedal harder noob.

DeletedUser

Odio;n20711 said:
back pedal harder noob.
I'm sorry that in the infinitesimally small-minded view you have of what makes a player worthwhile in your book, I do not make the cut. I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it.

DeletedUser1023

And the world changes once more. It appears TW. are no more - did their leader sell them all down the river or was this their long term plan all along? A strange strategy that I've never seen before. Either way lots of villages now up for grabs. Happy hunting guys and girls!

DeletedUser1023

So logroller kicking everyone over an internal dispute with codect is just a bug? Some boys off to join the infestation that is AoW (if you can't beat them join them right?) and others going back to codect - interesting times, I guess you'll all be having cuddles soon.